PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried this yet?

Chowder
05-28-2011, 03:58 AM
Hi

I know that we find a lot of garbage on the internet including biased op-ed pieces that tear apart 'he whom must not be named' and other people.

Well I found that you can join some of these online news network to make op-ed pieces and opinions and they get shown on yahoo news.

There's already multitudes of Palin and Obama pieces here. So why not we do the same thing by taking several pages out of the media's play book.

Join this yahoo website called yahoo news network. With that privilege you can make your own opinion pieces about anyone, Cain, Palin, Romney, Obama anyone and even thought the user reviews might be good or bad, really you have nothing to lose.

https://contributor.yahoo.com/signup.html

Try it!

Chowder might do the same when the time is available.

Don't stop there, try to locate other online news sources where you can join and contribute. My suggestion is don't go all out supporting 'he who must not be named' just yet but more or less make op eds on why Cain or Romney isn't good enough.

We can do this! Fight fire with fire!

afwjam
05-28-2011, 04:03 AM
Wow, what a great idea Chowder! I know we have some really eloquent writers among our ranks who could right an excellent hit piece.:cool:

afwjam
05-28-2011, 04:10 AM
Another thing I just thought of is local news. What if we had writers send in pieces to the opinion or write the editor section of local news papers?

Dare I say....
Write for Paul?

afwjam
05-28-2011, 06:50 AM
I already wrote an opinion article comparing Ron Paul to Reagan. Excited.