PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo Finance ,Paul Surging In Latest Polls

speciallyblend
05-28-2011, 12:33 AM
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Campaign-Memo-Paul-Surging-in-bw-1322084639.html?x=0&.v=1

LAKE JACKSON, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- As the 2012 GOP Presidential field begins to take shape, recent polling shows Congressman Ron Paul emerging a top-tier candidate and a credible threat to unseat assumed front runner Mitt Romney.

A recent number of polls on the race for the Republican presidential nomination have consistently shown Dr. Paul surging and in many cases running a clear second.

In the latest Gallup poll from May 26, 2011, Ron Paul comes in second, ahead of all other declared candidates for the Republican presidential nomination. In New Hampshire's most recent UNH Survey Center poll, Paul again scores second place ahead of all others officially in the race. And once again in the most recent CNN poll, Congressman Paul ties for second place versus all other announced candidates.

Several other polls from a month earlier, including Quinnipiac, Fox News, Rasmussen, and McClatchy, have all shown Ron Paul either tied for second or coming in at a very close third among declared candidates.

Our campaign firmly believes that Dr. Paul's long track record of consistent, staunch economic conservatism, proven fund raising prowess and unmatched leadership on inflation and dollar devaluation will continue to push him up in the polls.

For more information on Congressman Ron Paul’s Presidential Campaign visit www.RonPaul2012.com.

Koz
05-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Woot!

Is it possible we could have someone in the White House who will end the bailouts, balance the budget, veto unconstitutional legislation, appoint constitutional minded judges, etc?

ThyGivaOfRep
05-28-2011, 11:50 AM
bump

BlackTerrel
05-28-2011, 03:01 PM
speciallyblend I can't lie I just stared at your avatar for about 10 seconds

TheTyke
05-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Alright! Not only is the news great, Gary Howard is another guy who helped with Rand's campaign... This campaign means business! We need to spread the word!

Michigan11
05-28-2011, 03:44 PM
WOW! I'm sending this article all over the place, I've been telling people the same stuff, but this backs it up. Things have changed alot since 08', we need to get ready to moneybomb June 5th BIG TIME. We need millions now to keep the attention on the soon to be front runner