PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Gary is going to be on Hannity tonight

trey4sports
05-27-2011, 03:39 PM
Gary and Rick Santorum are going to be on Hannity tonight as part of his "getting to know the candidates" segment.

aspiringconstitutionalist
05-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpFjDVGY_ug

Johnson specifically talks about his support for abolishing the Fed. That's good for Ron Paul.

MRoCkEd
05-28-2011, 06:51 AM
Gary did a pretty good job.

Travlyr
05-28-2011, 07:25 AM
Fixing social security and delivering health care through the State does not seem very libertarian to me, and signing "End The Fed" legislation, if presented with the bill, is not the same as leading the fight to "End The Fed."

This guy would be just like President Obama... promises... promises... and then when elected ... the real rulers take him in the back room ... peels back the curtain... and we get more of the same.

Guys and gals. If you are young... your only hope for a prosperous future is to study the root cause of the loss of liberty. Ron Paul points it out in "End The Fed" and in some of his other writings. Specifically, if you want some hard truths ... you can read for yourself Eustace Mullins "The Secret of the Federal Reserve" as it is comprehensively documented historical research from the Library of Congress. You'll never be the same because you will KNOW why we live in a police state rather than a free society.

Gary Johnson would be a good help in the Senate for the liberty movement. But a Johnson presidency would not produce near the effects for freedom as Rand Paul has already done in the Senate.

aspiringconstitutionalist
05-28-2011, 08:53 AM
Fixing social security and delivering health care through the State does not seem very libertarian to me, and signing "End The Fed" legislation, if presented with the bill, is not the same as leading the fight to "End The Fed."

This guy would be just like President Obama... promises... promises... and then when elected ... the real rulers take him in the back room ... peels back the curtain... and we get more of the same.

Guys and gals. If you are young... your only hope for a prosperous future is to study the root cause of the loss of liberty. Ron Paul points it out in "End The Fed" and in some of his other writings. Specifically, if you want some hard truths ... you can read for yourself Eustace Mullins "The Secret of the Federal Reserve" as it is comprehensively documented historical research from the Library of Congress. You'll never be the same because you will KNOW why we live in a police state rather than a free society.

Gary Johnson would be a good help in the Senate for the liberty movement. But a Johnson presidency would not produce near the effects for freedom as Rand Paul has already done in the Senate.

I'm sure Gary would love to live in a society where providing for one's health care and retirement was an entirely private matter, but he's trying to think of realistic steps to move us in that direction, just like Ron Paul (when Ron Paul says we can patch over entitlements by ending the overseas military empire). Moving the entitlement system to the states to handle is one step closer to the individual. States could even experiment with entitlement programs by privatizing them, something I'm sure Gary would support.

Also, I don't know what more you want Gary to do about the Fed. All he could do as President would be to wait for Congress to send him a bill abolishing the Fed, and to use his position as a bully pulpit for ending the Fed. Gary is already out there talking about the need to end the Fed, and that's all he personally can do at this point -- same as Ron Paul.

Wren
05-28-2011, 08:56 AM
I'm not sure what to think of Gary Johnson at this point. Part of me believes he's in this to spread the message and will eventually drop out and endorse Ron and the other part of me says he's in this for himself and not to take any chances with these kind of false assumptions that could end up costing RP the primary.

Someone asked him about this after the SC debate, take it for what you will but his intentions are still questionable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrAut4ubfPY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

starts at 2:30

Travlyr
05-28-2011, 10:23 AM
Also, I don't know what more you want Gary to do about the Fed.
Maybe write a book about ending the fed, or writing a book on his positions of the 50 most important issues that we face.

I don't want to hear sound bites or hear from Rush, Hannity, and Levin what Gary thinks about the issues, I want to read about them to determine if I agree with him.

I've read Ron's books, and I know where he stands.

ThyGivaOfRep
05-28-2011, 11:41 AM
why does he interrupt so much?