PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann Denninger: Michelle Bachmann Flushes Her Candidacy (unPatriot Act)

Lucille
05-27-2011, 01:57 PM
Michelle Bachmann Flushes Her Candidacy (http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=187029)

Michelle has disqualified herself for consideration in the upcoming election season by voting for and supporting the destruction of The United States Constitution.

Disqualified only by those conservatives and libertarians who GAF. I haven't seen a poll of grassroots support of the PA, but I think it's safe to assume that it's pretty high. (I would love to be wrong though!)

RonPaulFanInGA
05-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Michelle Bachmann Flushes Her Candidacy

Doubtful that voting for the PATRIOT act ruins a candidate's chances in a Republican primary.

And Barack Obama signed the PATRIOT act. Has he "flushed" his 2012 reelection campaign because of that?

Wren
05-27-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm sure teocons could care less.

Paul4Prez
05-27-2011, 11:36 PM
Bachmann's vote for the Patriot Act hurts her chances because she is supposed to be the "darling of the Tea Party" -- mainstream voters may not care about government overreach, but a disproportionate number of Tea Party types do. Use this vote against her.

Cap
05-28-2011, 04:58 AM
Bachmann's vote for the Patriot Act hurts her chances because she is supposed to be the "darling of the Tea Party" -- mainstream voters may not care about government overreach, but a disproportionate number of Tea Party types do. Use this vote against her.

Yes, it is going to come back and haunt her. Another important point IMO, is that she is a former IRS agent. After all, could you imagine a tax collector for the crown of England throwing tea into the Boston Harbor? The hypocrisy is staggering.

Chester Copperpot
05-28-2011, 06:35 AM
bachmann is a fucking liar.. she said in feb that she only voted for the patriot act because it was only a 3 month extensions, she wanted debate, she wouldnt vote for a longer extension, etc..

then after she votes FOR the 4 year extension.. I see her in a new video discussing it and how we're in a new world and need new solutions to keep us safe, blah blah blah.

Fuck her.. she's a liar.. done. good bye

I give allen west props tho.. He said back in feb he would not vote for the patriot act longer than 3 months because he had issues with it.. He gave a similar explanation as bachmann back in feb.. but you know what? He kept his word.. He voted no this time around.

Good For Allen West.

I bet you Bachmann votes FOR increasing the debt limit too.

ThyGivaOfRep
05-28-2011, 11:43 AM
bachmann is a fucking liar.. she said in feb that she only voted for the patriot act because it was only a 3 month extensions, she wanted debate, she wouldnt vote for a longer extension, etc..

then after she votes FOR the 4 year extension.. I see her in a new video discussing it and how we're in a new world and need new solutions to keep us safe, blah blah blah.

Fuck her.. she's a liar.. done. good bye

I give allen west props tho.. He said back in feb he would not vote for the patriot act longer than 3 months because he had issues with it.. He gave a similar explanation as bachmann back in feb.. but you know what? He kept his word.. He voted no this time around.

Good For Allen West.

I bet you Bachmann votes FOR increasing the debt limit too.

agreed on allen west!