PDA

View Full Version : When will PPP release WI results?

trey4sports
05-27-2011, 10:47 AM
Does anyone know? I thought i heard it was supposed to be released 2 days ago and then it was supposed to be released yesterday? Anyone know whats up?

just checked their Twitter, looks like they will release it today. Sorry i jumped the gun and posted the thread first

In addition to Ohio, they are releasing the WI poll of the GOP, and a national poll as well. Exciting :)

malkusm
05-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Supposed to be today AFAIK.

Epic
05-27-2011, 11:16 AM
Ron will likely be 10%+ in Wisconsin, but apparently Cain is the big winner today.

Cain pulled 12% in Ohio (to RP's 9%) and apparently Cain gets double digit nationally and in Wisconsin.

People need to be informed of Cain's pro-TARP bailout position.

trey4sports
05-27-2011, 11:23 AM
Ron will likely be 10%+ in Wisconsin, but apparently Cain is the big winner today.

Cain pulled 12% in Ohio (to RP's 9%) and apparently Cain gets double digit nationally and in Wisconsin.

I believe we can bring Cain down. Right now though, its more about promoting Ron Paul, and Cains negatives will go up over time.

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-27-2011, 11:26 AM

It's only 9% when Sarah Palin is included and I doubt she is going to run. Ron gets 13% without her in.

CaptUSA
05-27-2011, 11:41 AM
I believe we can bring Cain down. Right now though, its more about promoting Ron Paul, and Cains negatives will go up over time.

Yeah, Cain will bring himself down. Don't worry about that. We need to make sure that those people who end up fleeing Cain, come over to Paul.

Embrace the Cain people. They can sense that something's wrong with the country, they just can't quite put their finger on it. I'd spend my time encouraging their feelings and adding a little reasoning to it. I wouldn't waste my time explaining to them why Cain is not the best spokesman. They'll figure it out.

(Unless we alienate them and make them become defensive over him.)

TheState
05-27-2011, 11:45 AM
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/PPP_Release_WI_0527.pdf

pauladin
05-27-2011, 11:54 AM
if cain wins the nomination, I expect a rich, white, moderate male to run a serious independent campaign. i just can't see the country being satisfied with two black candidates for the major parties.

i do hope a few more neocon candidates like the ghoul get into the race to muddy the waters in our favor.