PDA

View Full Version : Help me with choosing THE best words...

RonPaulVolunteer
05-27-2011, 12:32 AM
We are about to print the free Ron Paul Flix cards, and we have a small bit of text on the back. It must be as short or shorter than what I have below.

This is what I have now. It needs to be short, and darn compelling. Improve on what I have come up with.

Every TV appearance, campaign ad, celebrity & grassroots endorsement, music video and more in one place. Do we want someone out of the media machine, or do we a veteran that has always put America first. Restore America now, vote Ron Paul.

hazek
05-27-2011, 05:36 AM
RonPaulFlix, all you can eat Ron Paul video library.
"No army can stop an idea whose time has come." Restore America now, vote Ron Paul!

hillertexas
05-27-2011, 06:22 AM
RonPaulFlix is a website where you can view all of the latest Ron Paul videos, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads, and more!
Ron Paul 2012 - Restore America Now

Travlyr
05-27-2011, 06:42 AM
RonPaulFlix.com
Learn why we want him to be our next President of the United States.
Restore America Now. Vote Ron Paul

Chester Copperpot
05-27-2011, 06:58 AM
Everything video that has to do with Ron Paul. Don't fall for another cookie cutter president. Vote Ron Paul.

centure7
05-27-2011, 12:01 PM
The Flix is in! Experience Ron Paul's unprecedented and bold plan to restore America.
TV Appearances • Campaign Ads • Music Videos • Ron Paul Media

edit: OR something like this (notice additional bullet points as well):
Experience Ron Paul's unprecedented and bold plan to restore America using Ron Paul Flix!
• TV Appearances • Campaign Ads • Music Videos • Ron Paul Media •

UtahApocalypse
05-27-2011, 12:07 PM
RonPaulFlix.com
Learn why we you want him to be our next President of the United States.
Restore America Now. Vote Ron Paul

Fixed. :)

Cleaner44
05-27-2011, 12:10 PM
More than a soundbite. Real solutions delivered directly. Restore America Now. Vote Ron Paul

P.S.
Great website brother. Using catagories like a blog is great. Makes it super easy for people to find what they want. Very well organized and filtered.