PDA

View Full Version : Internet Marketing group Webex May 26 5pm ct

nurse_emily
05-26-2011, 09:43 PM
delete

nurse_emily
05-30-2011, 04:18 PM
Anyone wanting to learn about mass media should attend! If you suddenly want to share a bit of information about a money bomb or a liberty video then you need to know how to reach out to 10,000 people or more. This is the type of training we will be focusing on.

nurse_emily
05-31-2011, 05:47 PM
The webex will start in 15 minutes. Just want to let you know that I only had a few people sign up. Lots of people talk the talk but don't seem to want to do any work when it comes down to is. This is free training for internet marketing. The same tools and tech. I use to make over 50K a year on my domain monetization could be taught to you for free but I'm not going to continue force feeding people to step up to the plate. If you want to reach out to people to tell them about Ron Paul on the internet the webex is free training.

evilfunnystuff
05-31-2011, 05:57 PM
First I,ve seen this.

I'm interested in helping but you don't really show what commitments I would need to make. What times and days of the week how many times the training might take...

I'm literally on my way out the door, or I'd just join up now

nurse_emily
05-31-2011, 06:02 PM
you follow directions above and just join. There is no commitment other than those who want to learn.

First I,ve seen this.

I'm interested in helping but you don't really show what commitments I would need to make. What times and days of the week how many times the training might take...

I'm literally on my way out the door, or I'd just join up now