PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Palin likened to Joan of Arc in documentary

reduen
05-26-2011, 09:16 PM
Palin likened to Joan of Arc in documentary

Posted on May 26, 2011

5 Comments

It might just be Sarah Palin’s last chance to re-establish herself as a viable presidency candidate ahead of the 2012 US elections in the wake of a disastrous PR run. A new film commissioned by Palin, the former governor of Alaska, will present her as a Joan of Arc-like figure beset at every turn by vicious leftwing enemies seeking to thwart her ambition of reviving the conservative legacy of Ronald Reagan.

The Undefeated has been shot by rightwing film-maker Steven K Bannon, who met the documentary’s $1m costs from his own pocket. Palin initially reached out to the director with the aim of recruiting him to work on videos pushing her cause, but Bannon offered to make a feature-length film instead.

Rife with religious imagery, the movie will chart Palin’s rise from Alaskan “soccer mom” to vice-presidential candidate. Drawing on content from Palin’s book Going Rogue: An American Life, which has sold more than 2m copies, the film will seek to explain her decision to step down as governor of Alaska following her unsuccessful run alongside John McCain in 2008.

Continue Reading on www.guardian.co.uk

sailingaway
05-26-2011, 09:57 PM
Oh, my.

Well, I guess we will see how it plays.

freedom-maniac
05-26-2011, 10:29 PM
They both suffer from epileptic hallucinations and will be burnt at the stake?

Aratus
05-27-2011, 11:20 AM
ms. palin's staff plans to run
this flic in total 'fundie' turf???
i really had to ask this question!