PDA

View Full Version : If we don't get the nomination...

BigD
10-28-2007, 05:57 PM
... the Ron Paul revolution could use it's power to change the party. If Ron doesn't get the nomination and can keep the support going he controls our votes and will not support the nomination unless they please us. They will need our support... He could get them to change.. What do you think?

RevolutionSD
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
If we don't get it we MUST have a revolution.
We CANNOT go back to supporting the elite-chosen candidates and their foolish enslaving laws. And I know we won't do that.

Win or lose, it's time for SERIOUS change in this country!

ButchHowdy
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
We will write him in.

Now let this thread sink to the bottom where it belongs!

Akus
10-28-2007, 06:08 PM
... the Ron Paul revolution could use it's power to change the party. If Ron doesn't get the nomination and can keep the support going he controls our votes and will not support the nomination unless they please us. They will need our support... He could get them to change.. What do you think?

he will go back to Congress, start promoting new bills or old ones, only this time we will write our congress man to find something else to do for a living after the next congressional elections if they don't support this or that bill. that way, RP will actually have the power without the powerful sounding title.

DjLoTi
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
That's not gonna happen.

Johnnybags
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
Governor Paul. Imagine a state controlled by people and not Washington think tanks,crooks and liars. With sound money!

CoreyBowen999
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
I don't know what your talking about. He's going to win.

walt
10-28-2007, 06:12 PM
shhh...don't feed the trolls

lynnf
10-28-2007, 06:14 PM
We will write him in.

I agree, write him in, my vote isn't a chip to be bargained for, and I'm tired of voting for the lesser of two evils (which is still voting for evil!). it's either Ron Paul for the Republican ticket or I'm writing him in. period.

some of those party sobs are counting on being able to scare us with the specter of Hillary, to make you vote for anyone that the party puts forth - any neocon, that is. not for me, and I hope not for the rest of you.

lynnf

Jojo
10-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Voter fraud is reason for concern.
Somebody started a thread on the subject and it was moved to hot topics. Why?????

RonPaul_Has_2_first_names
10-28-2007, 06:20 PM
Our only chance is to get him nominated!

No nomination = no president paul. Write-ins will NOT work.

We must work as hard as we can to get him nominated. We must hurry too, we have only a few months before primaries start.

StumbleBum7
10-28-2007, 06:22 PM
he will go back to Congress, start promoting new bills or old ones, only this time we will srite our congress man to find something else to do for a living after the next congressional elections if they don't support this or that bill. that way, RP will actually have the power without the powerful sounding title.

exactly, local elections im sure are low voter turnout, we could easily with are meetup groups elect people with real views

EvilEngineer
10-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Victory of one office, even the presidency will not stop what has begun. If people really want change, really want freedom, and frankly want to survive... they must wake up. Not just 5-10% of the people. The entire populous must wake up and shed their shackles, else the events that have lead up to this situation will repeat. Action must be taken against those who have perpetrated the events or they or their heirs will continue the plot down the road. Most of us are just learning that we are fighting an idealogical war that has been going on for centuries, and we are on the loosing side at the moment. I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about control... it has been their objective all along and they have had much more time and money devoted to this goal that we do.

smtwngrl
10-29-2007, 08:17 AM
Victory of one office, even the presidency will not stop what has begun. If people really want change, really want freedom, and frankly want to survive... they must wake up. Not just 5-10% of the people. The entire populous must wake up and shed their shackles, else the events that have lead up to this situation will repeat. Action must be taken against those who have perpetrated the events or they or their heirs will continue the plot down the road. Most of us are just learning that we are fighting an idealogical war that has been going on for centuries, and we are on the loosing side at the moment. I'm not talking about religion, I'm talking about control... it has been their objective all along and they have had much more time and money devoted to this goal that we do.

Yes, people need to wake up. For some years, there have been a small percentage of people who have been concerned with the direction our country was headed. But when they tried to wake up others, they were mostly ignored or branded as "crazy".

Now, Ron Paul is here, and he's waking up a lot of people. The longer he stays in the race, the more people will wake up. That's why we really need to get to $12 million this quarter, if possible. As someone else has mentioned, if he receives $12 million this quarter, he will raise more than any of the other GOP candidates. What kind of shock would that be to the public? That, along with a victory in NH, could provide the momentum we need.

And if he wins the nomination, that will buy him most of 2008 for the American people to get to know him, in a race that is basically down to two candidates. In other words, he can't be ignored or sidelined. That is what we need.

KewlRonduderules
10-29-2007, 08:23 AM
This thread has run its course and is not very effective or productive. other than address what will we do after the campaign. Let it die off. Focus on getting Dr. Paul elected.

I agree with most posts write him in.

JMann
10-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Do any athletes say before the game starts, "if we don't win..." What a f'ing ridiculous thing to even think about before a game starts. So much negativity in the Ron Paul ranks I have to wonder who you people are. Think positive, try and get rid of negative thoughts. The world isn't ending, the sky isn't falling everything is ok. Much better if Ron Paul is the next president but the gloom and doom crap has got to end for the sake of this campaign and your own personal happiness. No wonder so many people are on anti-depressants nowadays.

LibertyEagle
10-29-2007, 08:37 AM
Do any athletes say before the game starts, "if we don't win..." What a f'ing ridiculous thing to even think about before a game starts. So much negativity in the Ron Paul ranks I have to wonder who you people are. Think positive, try and get rid of negative thoughts. The world isn't ending, the sky isn't falling everything is ok. Much better if Ron Paul is the next president but the gloom and doom crap has got to end for the sake of this campaign and your own personal happiness. No wonder so many people are on anti-depressants nowadays.

+1

Get out there and make sure he DOES NOT LOSE! Much of this is in our hands, if we would just do something!!!