conner_condor
10-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Turn it on.

DjLoTi
10-28-2007, 05:50 PM
I can't, I'm at work.

conner_condor
10-28-2007, 05:51 PM
It was about shredding the constitution and nafta.. Ron Paul has a great chance at POTUS if anyone watched this..

risiusj
10-28-2007, 05:52 PM
eHarmony?

This better be an interview or something good.

conner_condor
10-28-2007, 05:54 PM
eHarmony?

This better be an interview or something good.

It was about our constitution being shredded and beck was all over it..

Liberty in Pearl it is called..

ClayTrainor
10-28-2007, 05:55 PM
who gives a crap what glen beck says.

DjLoTi
10-28-2007, 05:56 PM
GB is always hating on RP. Apparently GB is always talking about things that make people want to post threads here, lol, but I don't see any match made in heaven coming anytime soon.

spacebetween
10-28-2007, 05:58 PM
It was about our constitution being shredded and beck was all over it..

Liberty in Pearl it is called..

Peril, not Pearl.

haha Gives a whole different meaning...

conner_condor
10-28-2007, 06:00 PM
GB is always hating on RP. Apparently GB is always talking about things that make people want to post threads here, lol, but I don't see any match made in heaven coming anytime soon.

No, This was hardcore. I just caught the last 10 minutes of the show.. But he said we the people at the end of the show and talked about our founders.. Yhis will diffently get more Ron Paul supporters when they hear his message.. From what I seen it was very good for Ron Paul even though he didn't mention his name..
I bet this woke alot of people up in our country...

conner_condor
10-28-2007, 06:01 PM
Peril, not Pearl.

haha Gives a whole different meaning...

Yea typo.

terlinguatx
10-28-2007, 06:05 PM
You know what he might be laying the foundation for future Paul support with this rhetoric. Deep down he probably agrees with Paul, but professionally can't support him until we really prove ourselves.

lynnf
10-28-2007, 06:10 PM
No, This was hardcore. I just caught the last 10 minutes of the show.. But he said we the people at the end of the show and talked about our founders.. Yhis will diffently get more Ron Paul supporters when they hear his message.. From what I seen it was very good for Ron Paul even though he didn't mention his name..
I bet this woke alot of people up in our country...

many people, when told what has been going on in DC, are waking up. one of the problems is that the mainstream media are not telling them, but they are finding out anyway, just more slowly.

lynn

born2drv
10-28-2007, 07:07 PM
Glen Beck loves Ron Paul on domestic issues, and hates him on foreign ones.

He is unable to connect the two... that our foreign policy is failed, and that our failed war, our failed exploitation of the middle east, and failed control of commodities pricing and the international banking structure is what's causing all the hardship in this country.

Why are the borders left intentionally open? It's to facilitate the printing of more money. If we had tight borders, our cheap labor would dry up, inflation would increase steadily, and we'd have an even worse financial crisis then we do now.

Why do we seek to have a north american union? because it's the only way we can have control financially over some foreign nations. In an age where commodities pricing is going through the roof and when foreign banks are dumping our dollar, we need all the help we can get even if we sacrifice our sovereignty.

Glen Beck just doesn't get it. We're bankrupt and what our president is doing is nothing short of desperation in order to maintain his worldwide empire. In the 50's something like 90% of all oil was traded in USD$. That number is now around 45% and shrinking. GWB thinks he can keep controlling the world and setting world fiscal policy, but the rest of the world is revolting. Take a look at Venezuala, they've now created their own central banking system to rival the world bank and IMF:
http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=145&a=4038

For the first time Saudi Arabia refused to drop interest rates in lockstep with our federal reserve last time we cut. They've already got a terrible inflation problem over there and could not afford to cut with us. Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, etc, are all working on their own unified currency and have already begun to diversify away from our dollar.

Russia reformed it's monetary unit and trades it's oil for Rubles only. Iran has moved to Euros for their oil, Iraq tried to go to Euros but was quickly bombed and no-bid contracts for US oil companies only were put in to extract their oil. There is a theme here.

Financially we're falling apart. If Glen Beck can't understand that our foreign policy and domestic policies are closely intermixed, I don't know what to tell him.

werdd
10-28-2007, 07:10 PM
glen is exposing the nau, and in that sense hes on our side

filmmaker58
10-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Beck may be a spy, whether it's for us or the neocons. I'm not sure yet. He appears to support all the right issues (except the war), but then disses RP. Maybe he's hoping someone will edit him, because he can't openly support RP because he'll lose his job. I did hear him (or was it Tucker) say that it was ok to invade Iraq just for the oil. Someone should sit down with him and watch "The Ground Truth". If that doesn't make a believer out of you, nothing will.

Geronimo
10-28-2007, 08:01 PM
who gives a crap what glen beck says.

I agree. Boycott Beck, and the rest of the MSM.