PDA

View Full Version : video: Kings Mountain's Officer Eugene Rife's story about Campaign 4 Liberty and Jack Faw

knarf
05-26-2011, 03:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xeh4tHOEH1k

I read the story in the two links posted below and thought that since I live so close to Kings Mountain, I would take a trip and do an interview after all I am independent media. I went to the gift shop first asking if I could speak to a ranger and was told none were here at the time. I got back in my car as I was leaving and seen a Rangers car pull up to the Rangers station, so I stopped and he was a very nice guy and told me the story. BTW, I made sure before I left my house, I put on my Ron Paul shirt and my Ron Paul radio hat!

Free Speech Violation: Park Ranger Orders Visitor to Leave National Military Park, Citing Objection to Ron Paul Decals on Car http://www.gilmermirror.com/view/full_story/13376687/article-Free-Speech-Violation--Park-Ranger-Orders-Visitor-to-Leave-National-Military-Park--Citing-Objection-to-Ron-Paul-Decals-on-Car-?instance=special_coverage_bullets_right_column

Free Speech Violation: Park Ranger Orders Visitor to Leave National Military Park, Citing Objection to Ron Paul Decals on Car http://www.rutherford.org/articles_db/press_release.asp?article_id=914

hazek
05-26-2011, 03:33 PM
Ranger guy sounds intelligent and I believe him over the old fart getting rattled up about nothing really as it turns out.

knarf
05-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Ranger guy sounds intelligent and I believe him over the old fart getting rattled up about nothing really as it turns out.

after speaking with the officer, I believe the officer over whoever wrote the story. I live about 10 minutes away and I wanted to get to the bottom of it

TheeJoeGlass
05-26-2011, 03:46 PM
His wife can shed light on this story. But if this is true, I think a few folks here might want to apologize to this seemingly good guy enforcing rules.

knarf
05-26-2011, 03:57 PM
His wife can shed light on this story. But if this is true, I think a few folks here might want to apologize to this seemingly good guy enforcing rules.

right, not all law enforcement officers are bad. I always think they are good until I have a reason to think otherwise

knarf
05-26-2011, 05:05 PM
the real story!

knarf
05-26-2011, 06:00 PM
bump

iGGz
05-26-2011, 06:05 PM
He sure does talk a lot. I believe the old man.

Guarantee the ranger just changed his story so people would leave him alone.

Airborn
05-26-2011, 06:34 PM
right it's just one guy's word over the other. Ranger may not like Ron and was hoping to get the old man to leave thinking nothing would come of it as far as press goes. Or may not haver been educated on the laws of political stickers at the park, and now is covering his ass(and maybe his job)

If the ranger is telling the truth seems to me the old man wouldn't be pissed about it at all since is wasn't a forprofit company sticker, why flat out lie and go through the trouble of getting Rutherford Institute involved if it wasn't an issue..

knarf
05-26-2011, 07:10 PM
right it's just one guy's word over the other. Ranger may not like Ron and was hoping to get the old man to leave thinking nothing would come of it as far as press goes. Or may not haver been educated on the laws of political stickers at the park, and now is covering his ass(and maybe his job)

If the ranger is telling the truth seems to me the old man wouldn't be pissed about it at all since is wasn't a forprofit company sticker, why flat out lie and go through the trouble of getting Rutherford Institute involved if it wasn't an issue..

good question

TheeJoeGlass
05-26-2011, 10:08 PM
The old guys wife can verify the story!

knarf
05-27-2011, 02:37 AM
bump

hazek
05-31-2011, 11:07 AM
Dude why did you remove the video?

Chester Copperpot
05-31-2011, 11:27 AM