PDA

View Full Version : ChipIn's for 100 Ron Paul yard signs.

Tyler19
10-28-2007, 05:25 PM
I want to start a chipin so that I can purchase a large amount of Ron Paul yard signs. I would be placing them all over south west Michigan. I'm poor and cant afford them, but I WANT TO HELP! .

Are there any legal issues that I need to pay attention to by doing a chipin to help support Ron Paul?

Nate K
10-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I want to start a chipin so that I can purchase a large amount of Ron Paul yard signs. I would be placing them all over south west Michigan. I'm poor and cant afford them, but I WANT TO HELP! .

Are there any legal issues that I need to pay attention to buy doing a chipin to help support Ron Paul?

i'd consult with a local meetup group first.

LibertyEagle
10-28-2007, 05:31 PM
Hi Tyler.

You could also really help by getting some Slim Jims and passing them out at events and door-to-door. :) You should be able to get a bunch from a RP Meetup, or they're really cheap to order. There are even 2 different versions to choose from.

FrankRep
10-28-2007, 05:32 PM

Are there any legal issues that I need to pay attention to by doing a chipin to help support Ron Paul?

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/cities/us/mi/

Find a local meetup group.