PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Sign Bomb

rosenblattca
05-26-2011, 10:19 AM
http://www.ronpaulsignbomb.com/

Sign bomb in all 50 states in October of this year. Plase get involved if you can. I am a state leader for VIRGINIA, and I need all the county leaders I can get. My facebook event for this is http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=112542995499838&pending#!/event.php?eid=112542995499838 ; let me know if you want to get involved. If you don't live in Virginia, get involved where you live.

Ron Paul 2012.

Dorfsmith
05-26-2011, 10:25 AM
I was asked and agreed to be the leader of Coconino County, Arizona.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ron-Paul-2012-Flagstaff-Arizona/141707019230784#!/event.php?eid=155673957833264

We'll be pushing this a lot in our area in the coming weeks.

Dorfsmith
05-26-2011, 10:27 AM
Signs:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291566-Creating-a-Ron-Paul-Sign-Images-Inside

Thargok
05-26-2011, 02:32 PM
How about you actually work on door to door efforts instead of throwing up a bunch of signs? Or making phone calls for early primary states? Like I said before you could be burning cash to draw attention to yourself, by why waste the resources? If you want Ron to win in Virginia or Arizona then you absolutely need him to have a good showing in early states... better yet win.

If signs won campaigns, then Ron Paul won the presidency in 2008.

RPSignBomb-CA
05-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Check out the main site to learn more. http://www.ronpaulsignbomb.com/index.html
The point is, many people do not even know who Ron Paul is, and if we could get citizens across the nation to "bomb" their counties with signs, people are gonna start getting curious. I completely disagree with you that it is a waste of resources. Anything that we can do to spread the word of liberty is worth my time.

If there are any Californians who want to get involved, please visit our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ron-Paul-Sign-Bomb-California/201066549936468#!/pages/Ron-Paul-Sign-Bomb-California/201066549936468.
We are in need of County Leaders and could really use your support.

Dorfsmith
05-26-2011, 03:34 PM
How about you actually work on door to door efforts instead of throwing up a bunch of signs? Or making phone calls for early primary states? Like I said before you could be burning cash to draw attention to yourself, by why waste the resources? If you want Ron to win in Virginia or Arizona then you absolutely need him to have a good showing in early states... better yet win.

We will be walking precincts twice here. Early on and close to election day. Nothing wrong with one sign waving to rally the troops.

Dorfsmith
05-26-2011, 03:35 PM
We're also going to have an entry in the July 4th parade and a booth at the county fair.

libertarian4321
05-27-2011, 12:53 AM

Why does it have to be your way or the highway with some of you people?

I think some of you have a big authoritarian streak in you.

Sign bombs by themselves won't win, but they help. For that matter, phone calls and canvassing alone don't win either (if they did, Romney would have been the nominee), but they help.

We need to do all of them, and a lot more, and people should do what they feel comfortable doing.

I'm telling you that if some of the self-appointed experts on this board have their way, they'll be feeding volunteers the "you either canvas or make phone calls or we don't need you" bull shit- and all that will do is drive people away- and that doesn't win elections, folks.

My personal response to the martinets who think they are in charge: Screw you, I'll sign wave and post signs if I want to- and I'm not banging on any doors!

Thargok
05-27-2011, 01:15 AM

Sign bombs by themselves won't win, but they help. For that matter, phone calls and canvassing alone don't win either (if they did, Romney would have been the nominee), but they help.

We need to do all of them, and a lot more, and people should do what they feel comfortable doing.

I'm telling you that if some of the self-appointed experts on this board have their way, they'll be feeding volunteers the "you either canvas or make phone calls or we don't need you" bull shit- and all that will do is drive people away- and that doesn't win elections, folks.

My personal response to the martinets who think they are in charge: Screw you, I'll sign wave and post signs if I want to- and I'm not banging on any doors!

Thanks for your support, they make an item for people like you.

http://www.gopmall.com/images/products/984.jpg

For further reading see my sig.

Austin
05-27-2011, 02:09 AM
We will be walking precincts twice here. Early on and close to election day. Nothing wrong with one sign waving to rally the troops.

I agree with this. It can be a healthy exercise if used sparingly. Raises morale, brings people out of the woodwork, and you might be able to get some earned media if you handle it correctly. It seems clear to me that you realize that sign waving isn't something that should be done every weekend, and that's the type of mentality that Thargok presumably has a problem with. It's a gut reaction to any sign waving thread.

EDIT: Just realized you're not the OP.. oh well, my point still stands.

Thargok
05-27-2011, 02:26 AM
I agree with this. It can be a healthy exercise if used sparingly. Raises morale, brings people out of the woodwork, and you might be able to get some earned media if you handle it correctly. It seems clear to me that you realize that sign waving isn't something that should be done every weekend, and that's the type of mentality that Thargok presumably has a problem with. It's a gut reaction to any sign waving thread.

EDIT: Just realized you're not the OP.. oh well, my point still stands.

Yeah, I have to have a gut reaction because some people can't get it through their heads that sign waving doesn't win elections. It's kind of like how Ronco™ infomercials don't sell me rotisseries even though I love the slogan "Set it and forget it"™

See my signature for more details.

shotgunsusie
07-01-2011, 04:20 PM

my friend and i are buying bumper stickers and sending them to New Hampshire to be distributed for name exposure.

be a good idea to invest in grass roots marketing in the key early states!!

shotgunsusie
07-01-2011, 04:31 PM
might not sell you rotisseries but they have sold millions of them to others. remember, the TV is the hypnotizing factor they have used to paralyze the public.

repetition does ingrain information whether you pay attention or not. if someone sees a Ron Paul sign every day at the same place they will look for that sign when its not there. that means they have absorbed its information enough to know it unconsciously. a sign that says "end the wars vote for Ron Paul" will affect those people who get tired of endless war and no money left for us.

signs do sell. we had a sign on our truck in Alaska and became the number one business in our catagory simply from advertising word of mouth and that truck. everyone called and said, i saw your sign on the truck today and i remembered i needed your services...

as far as your signature goes, you obviously confuse pure enthusiasm for Liberty and excitement for the Truth with unruly behavior. i worked for two days registering Ron Paul Delegates to the Southern Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans. the excitement and enthusiasm in that room was fever pitch. no, there was no yelling or hollering going on in there, it was pure heart beaming from everyone who came in. you could tell right away if they were true Ron Paul supporters, or someone taking free passes instead, because right away they came alive when entering a room full of Liberty lovers like themselves. its the same feeling you get when entering a room full of people who have woken up to the truth, much like tea party members at their meetings.

at the meet and greet afterward there were people from all walks of life who love Freedom and Liberty there to support Dr. Paul. A young man of 10 who wanted to be a baby doctor and then run for political office in the name of Liberty just like his idol Dr. Ron Paul. and in this area if it is a Liberty event you can count on Captain Foo in his 80's(?) to be handing out free Ron Paul videos to the crowd. that feeling of others who love the Freedom we were granted and the true Liberties weve known is like no other. i now know the excitement the early American's felt when making that break for Freedom that we have enjoyed until now.

the first Revolution was earned by the 5% ers; only 5% of American's fought for our Liberties. they said it couldn't be done by such a few. the same way they say ron paul can't win. he is the ONLY candidate that can beat OBUMMER because he offers the only real clear difference.

the rest are simply 'the lesser of two evils' but remember, its still EVIL.

RonPaul101.com
07-01-2011, 06:36 PM

I agree with you , why would any folks here have an adversarial towards others trying to help the campaign. No one thing is going to be the IT factor, the collection of all these efforts is what builds success.

Thargok, If you really believe the signs are useless, read up on collective intelligence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_intelligence)

amyre
07-01-2011, 07:54 PM
I, also, think both are important, but I initially googled Ron Paul in 2007 because of a sign in someone's yard that said "Google Ron Paul." After driving past that house hundreds of times I finally did what the sign suggested. (Whereas if someone had knocked on my door I would've given them a kind no thank you without even answering.) Yard signs and YouTube converted me.