PDA

View Full Version : Looking to the future..

Nate K
10-28-2007, 04:56 PM
we should all be looking to the future of this election as well and what i foresee is..

the fact that WE need to be running for office. if you are a good speaker, know a lot about politics, and you think you're up for it, i recommend anyone running on a libertarian platform. we need to take back America and Ron Paul is only a temporary solution.

0zzy
10-28-2007, 05:01 PM
Run for US & State Congress!

noxagol
10-28-2007, 05:05 PM
I am thinking of running for state government. My house district is too damned big to run for federal government. Though I am only 23, so I don't know if I am old enough to run for state government even. Won't be able to do it until 2010 for federal.

Nate K
10-28-2007, 05:22 PM
I am thinking of running for state government. My house district is too damned big to run for federal government. Though I am only 23, so I don't know if I am old enough to run for state government even. Won't be able to do it until 2010 for federal.

i see. what all positions can you run for? i'd be interested in knowing..

it might also be a good idea to do it a bit after Ron Paul is in office and people are used to it so they will want more of what he believes in. i'm only 17 and i'm not sure if i want to make politics my future or not. i'm passionate about it but a terrible speaker, i sound like GWB when i talk.