PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Will Sarah Palin run?

The Dark Knight
05-26-2011, 12:47 AM
Yes or no. What do you think ?

kah13176
05-26-2011, 01:07 AM
I read an article today that claims she's hired a lot of staff and has been making recent comments indicating that she will.

Cleaner44
05-26-2011, 01:08 AM
I say no. She is a speaker and book seller. She is not interested in being President.

Sola_Fide
05-26-2011, 01:14 AM
I say she will throw in and then drop out. Best of both worlds. I dont buy the idea that she is making money and happy on her own. She can make even MORE money if she runs for president.

LatinsforPaul
05-26-2011, 02:09 AM
and with a Rand Paul nudge she will give her full endorsement to Ron Paul. :D

Mallory
05-26-2011, 08:04 AM
I've heard rumors she might be running for the Senate instead - what do you guys think on that?

Sola_Fide
05-26-2011, 08:05 AM
I've heard rumors she might be running for the Senate instead - what do you guys think on that?

That would be great.

Mallory
05-26-2011, 08:07 AM
No idea if it's true though. But I hope she does. She'd do OK as a Senator, and it'd give Ron more of an edge in the Pres race.

Tom in NYC
05-26-2011, 08:10 AM
With the amount of attention Trump got just for floating a candidacy, why wouldn't she put out feelers and grab some headlines for a month or two, even if she has no intention of really running?

Sola_Fide
05-26-2011, 08:14 AM
With the amount of attention Trump got just for floating a candidacy, why wouldn't she put out feelers and grab some headlines for a month or two, even if she has no intention of really running?

That's why I think she will run and then pull out. There's no publicity like running for pres.

reduen
05-26-2011, 08:30 AM
That's why I think she will run and then pull out. There's no publicity like running for pres.

In my opinion this will not happen. She is labeled as a quitter already for leaving her job as governor of AK, no way she runs for anything and quits. It would totally ruin her politically. I do not know whether she will run or not, but I am leaning toward the fact that she will first run for senate.

Truth is, it is almost impossible to predict the actions of somone like this lady, her career has been built on mostly emotion and where this is the case logic seldom comes into play...

The Dark Knight
05-26-2011, 10:42 AM
In my opinion this will not happen. She is labeled as a quitter already for leaving her job as governor of AK, no way she runs for anything and quits. It would totally ruin her politically. I do not know whether she will run or not, but I am leaning toward the fact that she will first run for senate.

Truth is, it is almost impossible to predict the actions of somone like this lady, her career has been built on mostly emotion and where this is the case logic seldom comes into play...

I agree with you. She lets emotion get to her and it influences her decision making. I wouldn't be surprised if she has an enemy list tucked her desk like Nixon did

nate895
05-26-2011, 10:46 AM
There is no way Palin will get anywhere by running for Prez. Her momentum just about exhausted itself sometime in late '09 to early '10. In fact, I've seen polls that show that the more Palin stays out of the spotlight, the more people like her. I think Senate or the House is the perfect place for her if that's the case. She's out of sight, but provides the right vote (generally speaking, at least) and occasionally stands up and says something intelligent. Running for Prez will only increase her image as a bimbo, probably. If she runs and all of a sudden sounds like Ph.D candidate, then I might be wrong. I really doubt that, however.

doodle
05-26-2011, 10:57 AM
hmmm... no, what I want to know why she won't be running lol

JohnEngland
05-26-2011, 12:49 PM
I still don't think she's running.

I think this bus tour is designed to shape the debate of the Republican primary season and make her kingmaker.

She surely knows that the media have made her too toxic and divisive for a presidential general election...