PDA

View Full Version : General [Barack Obama] Phone Banking has started nationally

civusamericanus
05-25-2011, 08:00 PM
All this discussion about phone banking got me thinking, I wonder when Obama will start his Phone Banking? He already has, NATIONALLY.

Dang we're arguing about calls to Ames, while Obama's team has already started calling Nationally! The Ron Paul official campaign needs to step up its national Phone Banking, or encourage independent grassroots phonebanking efforts.

Here is just a snippet of the Official Barack Obama 2012 campaign phone banking efforts going on Nationwide. I had to stop because it was making me ill, but it appears every major metropolitan city across the United States is currently engaged in some sort of Phone Banking Activity, for Barack Obama.

You can see for yourself at the following link, click on a state to see what activities are going on right now: httpuke://www.barackobama.com/get-involved

Example list of Phone Banking Nationally for Barack Obama
Alabama Call Bank Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gpkhls

Arizona Call Team htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/group/AZCallTeam

California Team Building Phone Bank Wednesday, May 25, 2011 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gpkhqp

Connecticut BRIDGEPORT "I'M IN" PHONE BANK
Thursday, June 9, 2011 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM

htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gpkhg8

Florida-Tampa "I'M IN" PHONE BANK Thursday, May 26, 2011 4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gpkhcy

Florida- "I'M IN" PHONE BANK - LAKE WORTH Start: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM End:Saturday, May 28, 2011
htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpztr4

GEORGIA - TEAM ATLANTA I'M IN 2012 VOLUNTEER RECRUITMENT PHONE BANK
htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpzt8w

ILLINOIS - HYDE PARK VOLUNTEER AND EVENT RECRUITMENT(Phone Bank) Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/phonebank/gpkhb3

ILLINOIS- ORGANIZING FOR AMERICA / DEMOCRATIC PARTY 49TH WARD PHONE BANK
htxp://my.barackobama.com/page/event/detail/gpkxcy

trey4sports
05-25-2011, 08:08 PM
someones got their shit together already.

tangent4ronpaul
05-25-2011, 08:45 PM
God we are pathetic! - and our campaign is telling us to stop phone banking... sad!

civusamericanus
05-25-2011, 08:53 PM
someones got their shit together already.
Yeah and a billion dollars... Yet knowing we have to battle Leviathan, many of us feel like we're being told to wait to start the Revolution. I'm all for organized planning, but I thought we've had the last 3 years to plan for this moment, and it seems like everyone is acting like we need to start from scratch again? I don't get it... Why wasn't a national phonebank effort ready to roll day one of Ron Paul's announcement and available to everyone on the official website?

Sorry but IMO this is unacceptable, and I support the grassroots efforts being made to phonebank.

tsai3904
05-25-2011, 09:40 PM
Yeah and a billion dollars... Yet knowing we have to battle Leviathan, many of us feel like we're being told to wait to start the Revolution. I'm all for organized planning, but I thought we've had the last 3 years to plan for this moment, and it seems like everyone is acting like we need to start from scratch again? I don't get it... Why wasn't a national phonebank effort ready to roll day one of Ron Paul's announcement and available to everyone on the official website?

Sorry but IMO this is unacceptable, and I support the grassroots efforts being made to phonebank.

I agree that the campaign should have had everything set up once Ron officially announced. They should have spent the time during the exploratory phase to organize everything, especially their website. They don't even list upcoming events on their Events section, which I think is a huge mistake.

White Bear Lake
05-25-2011, 10:50 PM
These are the people we are going against. I agree that we should have had a phone banking system ready to go from Day 1. For not just Iowa but also Florida, NH, Nevada, and SC if not more states.

That being said, right now I'm focusing on making personal connections with people in Iowa. I have a few friends that go to school at Iowa and ISU so I've been asking them for names of people they know that support the GOP, as well as conservative groups on the campuses which I'm going to get in touch with.

ForLibertyFight
05-25-2011, 10:52 PM
God we are pathetic! - and our campaign is telling us to stop phone banking... sad!

Pathetic indeed

civusamericanus
05-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Pathetic indeed
Many of us who know that it's simply a couple key strokes to add a solution like Wildfire to the official RonPaul2012.com website. It could be added to the website in less than 1 day. People could sign up and start calling nationally today, those who want to help in other ways could still use the general signup form, but ACTION could take place before people start choosing their candidate!

All of us desire a successful campaign, and will stand behind the official one 100%, but the fact this discussion is unresolved in nearly a month, is very disappointing.

The only thing that will make most of us happy, is for the Official campaign website to provide tools and direction, sooner than later.

Aratus
05-26-2011, 08:55 AM
BHO's people phone banking merrily?
its like bob dylan having quite a habit
in the 1960s perhaps only as in early
or "arnold" having abundant offspring.
why am i not surprised at all over this?