PDA

View Full Version : Cop body slams Man in wheelchair!!!

robskicks
05-25-2011, 03:36 PM
http://youtu.be/D9QbFsPO00g

HOLY CANOLI!

GuerrillaXXI
05-25-2011, 03:53 PM
I'm not the least bit surprised. That is exactly the sort of thing I've come to expect from the pigs. I equally expect them to get off without anything more than a slap on the wrist.

A part of me believes that Americans deserve this sort of treatment from the police for the simple reason that we put up with it. No action is ever taken apart from the occasional street protest or some stupid candlelight vigil. Of course such protests will change nothing (how could they?). All they do is give the pigs something to chuckle about.

Austin
05-25-2011, 03:59 PM
Looks to me like they grabbed both of his arms to make sure he wouldn't be able to stop his face from slamming into the sidewalk.

dannno
05-25-2011, 04:10 PM
That was surprisingly well coordinated... It's like they've been trained on how to slam people in wheelchairs onto their face.

Nate-ForLiberty
05-25-2011, 04:53 PM
That was surprisingly well coordinated... It's like they've been trained on how to slam people in wheelchairs onto their face.

That's day 4 of basic officer training. It comes right before the course on baby punching and right after "How to kill with just your taser".

AFPVet
05-25-2011, 05:09 PM
That's day 4 of basic officer training. It comes right before the course on baby punching and right after "How to kill with just your taser".

I thought it was after dog shooting training :confused:

Nate-ForLiberty
05-25-2011, 05:14 PM
I thought it was after dog shooting training :confused:

That's week 2. They spend a whole week on dog shooting to make sure that they are reacting and not thinking when it comes to family pets.

AFPVet
05-25-2011, 05:23 PM
That's week 2. They spend a whole week on dog shooting to make sure that they are reacting and not thinking when it comes to family pets.

Ohhh.

freedom-maniac
05-25-2011, 05:27 PM
This doesn't need to be in Grassroots HQ. Will someone please redirect this to General Politics?

squarepusher
05-25-2011, 05:37 PM
that guy in the wheelchair was within the 12 foot safety distance an officer needs. He could have made a quick move, drawn out a gun, or knife, or even run over the officers with his vehicle and killed the officer before you even know it.. The officers are there to protect and serve, they put their lives on the line for you everyday and its risky, they put their lives at risk and they are just protecting their own lives.

free.alive
05-25-2011, 09:43 PM
That's some funny shit, squarepusher!!! What a riot...

Carehn
05-25-2011, 10:11 PM
They will get theres one day. And the news will make them out to be heros.

"Officer bob was shot in the face today in a local wheelchair face slamming. He left behind 2 kids and a fat wife. The other police say he was a good man who only gave back to the community."

more and more u will see this. sad.

Anti Federalist
05-25-2011, 10:19 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/GermanPoliceTormentingJew.JPG

German cops tormenting a Jew in a Polish ghetto.

pcosmar
05-25-2011, 10:23 PM
This doesn't need to be in Grassroots HQ. Will someone please redirect this to General Politics?
Perhaps it was posted for any Wheelchair Bound Liberty activists to be aware of.

ammorris
05-25-2011, 10:34 PM
Fuck the police.

Nate
05-25-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm not the least bit surprised. That is exactly the sort of thing I've come to expect from the pigs. I equally expect them to get off without anything more than a slap on the wrist.

A part of me believes that Americans deserve this sort of treatment from the police for the simple reason that we put up with it. No action is ever taken apart from the occasional street protest or some stupid candlelight vigil. Of course such protests will change nothing (how could they?). All they do is give the pigs something to chuckle about.

The amount of abuse a population will put up with is exactly the amount of abuse that they will get. Yes, Americans deserve this, this country is filled with bootlicking, house slave cowards too afraid to stand up & put an end to the abuse.