PDA

View Full Version : Obama and Mystery Girl

final
05-25-2011, 11:02 AM
Who is this mystery girl appearing at 0.32 in the video?

Click on "pause" when the timer reaches 0.32 in the video.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBD-8e7Snnw&

amy31416
05-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Sarkozy's wife.

final
05-25-2011, 12:09 PM
The mystery girl reminds me of Monica. Monica would look at Bill Clinton the same way the girl is looking at Obama. It seems the girl is interested in Obama. I cannot see Obama's face so cannot say anything right now.

final
05-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Many years ago I was doing a taped life study of an old friend, a very bright professional married to a very old friend, in which she gave me all the details of her involvement as a CIA agent in a SOP CIA conspiracy to sexually compromise the president of one of the major U.S. allies [not European or UK]. The CIA Team working out of the inner, isolated offices of the U.S. Embassy set up a safe house, set up a beautiful blonde US call girl there as their bait, she lured the president into bed and they got it all recorded for posterity, so they had him by the balls, as they put it in the CIA. That has never become public, as far as I know, so I mention no details.

No outsiders like us can know "what's really gong on" in something bizarre like the police and Media lynching of Strauss-Kahn . One can only think of the most plausible possibilities--he thought she meant "OUI," he went bezerk. she is a Muslim who just blew him up with his pants down, she is an operative of the CIA or Surete or....

You will remember that J. Edgar and Leroy and all the gay and fun guys at the FBI got JFK, MLK, et al, recorded in bed with very compromising ladies. JFK was literally recorded with an E. German spy, to which I'm sure Bobby said "Oi Gewalt!" in Gallic when he learned it. SOP stuff for the secret police. J. Edgar used that on most of the top pols. I assume, especially LBJ, who was a criminal and wild sex fiend like JFK, to get them to do what he wanted.

A close friend of mine who worked with the top SCLC people at times, including conferences in Atlanta, worked in the evening once with Jessie Jackson to round up girls for the night's orgy for the whole top crew. He was a crucial informant for me on all kinds of things and I never knew him to mislead me once. There were a few things he said he would not talk about, most definitely not on tape. But he did also talk in detail about running guns into Mexico for money paid him by the Hell's Angels here in S. Calif.--decades ago when he told me. He also was working with the Navy at one point in the far Pacific. They put in at Subic for R&R. Some villagers trapped them in a bar and beat them up. They got their guns, went to the village and blew the guys away. The U.S. officials who learned of it got them out of the country secretly very fast and they never looked back.

THE CIA AND FBI BLACK JOBS WERE BACK WHEN TECHNOLOGY WAS PRIMITIVE AND THEY WERE PROBABLY USING SONY RECORDERS JUST LIKE WE RESEARCHERS DID FOR LIFE STUDIES.

By the way, there is a whole history of ONI secret burglaries, etc. that is well known. One adm., Leahy, did a memoir--AND I WAS THERE--in which he admits his involvement in Calif. before WWII in a burglary to steal a Japanese code book for the crucial work on decoding the Japanese naval code that revealed the Pearl attack, Midway....

Lots of novelists have developed good stories on the basis of what is known factually, like the J. Edgar stuff. "Ghost Writer" is a good recent one. I enjoy them, but they're pallid compared to the real CIA ops, like that beautiful call girl of my friend.

WE LIVE IN AN AGE OF CONSTANTLY WARRING STATES, LIKE THE BORGIA ERA OF RENAISSANCE ITALY. IT'S EVERYWHERE. RIGHT NOW THE U.S. IS WAGING MASSIVE CYBER WAR AND MORE AGAINST IRAN. IT'S OBVIOUS IF YOU FOLLOW THE DETAILS AND KNOW HOW THEY OPERATE.

But don't tell Mr. and Mrs. America about this obvious stuff. They'll call you "a conspiracy nut" just like all those American officials are always denouncing the Nazis, Japanese, communists, Chinese, Pakistan Taliban, Vietnamese, Iranians, and just about every major nation for such things except the U.S., which has sixteen known federal secret police armies with vastly more personnel and technology than all the others combined.

final
05-25-2011, 06:36 PM
Americans just need a sex scandal to impeach Obama and I think this is it.

acptulsa
05-25-2011, 06:41 PM

They can't impeach him unless they manage to get him to lie about it under oath or something illegal like that.

Vessol
05-25-2011, 06:46 PM
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to final again."

That's not positive reputation BTW.

Zippyjuan
05-25-2011, 06:56 PM

A photo of a female looking at Obama is evidence of a sex scandal? Ron Paul is in big trouble too then if that is enough to get you impeached! (and myself too!)

Vessol
05-25-2011, 06:57 PM
A photo of a female looking at Obama is evidence of a sex scandal? Ron Paul is in big trouble too then if that is enough to get you impeached! (and myself too!)

I remember when Ron Paul announced his candidacy in New Hampshire there was a very pretty looking girl looking at him behind him. OMG RON PAUL SEX SCANDAL!