PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely The GREATEST Way Of Putting Hannity In His Place With One Simple Question!

lapi7
10-28-2007, 12:14 PM
After the last Fox Debate Sean Hannity kept trying to trap Ron by repeatedly asking whether or not he would support the Republican Nominee no matter who he is as long as he's a Republican.

Well, I think Ron should have turned the tables on Hannity by asking this great question: "Well, will you support me if I win the nomination?"

I would have loved to see Hannity squirm out of that one!!!

Perhaps someone can get on Hannity's radio show and turn the table on him by asking him this question!!!

evadmurd
10-28-2007, 12:20 PM
That would be an interesting answer, as I think he is on the record as saying he would support whoever the GOP candidate is. Of course, he has no intentions of that being Dr. Paul!

ValidusCustodiae
10-28-2007, 12:27 PM
That would be an interesting answer, as I think he is on the record as saying he would support whoever the GOP candidate is. Of course, he has no intentions of that being Dr. Paul!

good thing scammity doesn't appoint the president

Alabama Supporter
10-28-2007, 12:29 PM
He can answer that one easily by saying, "he won't win, next question".

You've got to be much more clever with this guy. He is talented even though I disagree with 90% of what he says.

lapi7
10-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Absolutely not Alabama...Ron should pin him down and demand that he answer the question with a simple "Yes or No" just like Hannity was doing to him.

Ron might say something like:
"C'mon Sean, I answered your question now don't you have the intestinal fortitude to answer mine...unless, of course you're afraid to answer publicy"

runderwo
10-28-2007, 12:35 PM
Great idea... we should be asking this of all the other candidates too, and anyone else who's been trying to bury Ron with partisan nonsense like this.

Taralee
10-28-2007, 12:40 PM
Brilliant Question!
And I like the idea of holding the other candidates feet to the fire with the same question.

Alabama Supporter
10-28-2007, 12:41 PM
My bad, I thought this was something you wanted an average Joe to ask him. Hannity dismisses regular people like that, but I agree RP could put him in his place very quickly with this question next time.

Zarxrax
10-28-2007, 01:14 PM
If hannity had to answer this question, he would probably just say no he wouldn't, because ron paul isn't a real republican :(
Sadly, some people out there would believe that.

Hamburglar
10-28-2007, 01:16 PM
He'd just say "Yes, because it's better you then Hillary."

lapi7
10-28-2007, 01:21 PM
He'd just say "Yes, because it's better you then Hillary."

I'll take it.
A yes is a yes even from Sean Hannity!!!!

wgadget
10-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Today I was listening to a replay of Hannity's show and a caller started in talking about the debate poll and "thirty--------" That's as far as the caller got before Hannity hung up on him and said something like "Let the conspiracy theories begin..."

Well, duh. I can't believe he is so stupid to not realize that he just exemplified the conspiracy by hanging up on the caller.

I just hope the listeners figured it out.

Blowback.

aksmith
10-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Here's the question to ask Hannity. Ask him about the ACLU. The conservative whipping boy. And when he agrees that they are a bunch of commies, ask him why he went running to the ACLU when he got fired from his first radio job. Yep, Conservative ACLU hater Sean Hannity whined and ran to the ACLU, which he hates?