PDA

View Full Version : Michael Medved's REALLY getting on my nerves...

wgadget
05-24-2011, 10:20 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/dailybeast/20110517/ts_dailybeast/14151_ronpaulhookersandherointhe2012presidentialca ndidatesaddledtakeonpersonalliberty_1

I heard him last say something about how Ron Paul is a nut for forecasting that the US will go invade Pakistan. I'll bet he's (Ron) right and Medved is wrong. I wonder if he'll eat his words. I doubt it.

The good doctor added to the reckless pattern when announcing his candidacy on ABC’s Good Morning America by claiming that the successful raid against bin Laden represented the beginning of a planned “massive invasion” of Pakistan by the U.S. military. The Pakistani press will no doubt focus on his remarks, arousing an already alarmed public with reports that a “high American official” predicted the imminent occupation of their country.

Pakistanis don’t understand that Ron Paul isn’t a serious political figure, but most Americans do. Last time he ran for president, he raised and spent more than $28 million, but won far less than 1 percent of convention delegates (21 of 2,830). This time he’ll fare even worse, since his campaign rhetoric already seems to make less sense.

Dr. Paul will be 76 by the time of the election next year, so the good news is that 2012 will likely represent Dr. Demento’s Last Hurrah, or more precisely, his Last Harrumph.

Over 1500 comments follow the article.

freshjiva
05-24-2011, 10:22 AM
Who cares about Michael Medved.

Ron Paul probably has more more people "liking" his facebook posts than Medved has total listeners on his pathetic show.

wgadget
05-24-2011, 10:25 AM

Ron Paul probably has more more people "liking" his facebook posts than Medved has total listeners on his pathetic show.

People listen to (and read) him, like it or not.

Today on Bill Bennett's show (another neocon), he talked about every candidate BUT Ron Paul. He also talked about some that weren't even running (Giuliani, Rubio).

It's sickening.

Nate
05-24-2011, 10:45 AM

^This

FrankRep
05-24-2011, 10:55 AM
http://www.thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/08aMay/michaelmedved-t.001.jpg

In a recent article for the Daily Beast, Michael Medved argues that Congressman Ron Paul has stretched libertarianism past the breaking point.

Michael Medved Misunderstands Rep. Ron Paul's Libertarianism (http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7532-medved-misunderstands-rep-ron-pauls-libertarianism)

Bruce Walker | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
19 May 2011

squarepusher
05-24-2011, 11:05 AM
my mom listens to Michael Medveh, she is a republican

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-24-2011, 08:22 PM
He wants to keep the money and military aid flowing to Israel, so of course he's going to say just about anything to derail Ron Paul's campaign.

t0rnado
05-24-2011, 08:52 PM
He wants to keep the money and military aid flowing to Israel, so of course he's going to say just about anything to derail Ron Paul's campaign.

Zionist neocons like Medved will vote for Obama over Ron Paul.

Standing Liberty
05-24-2011, 09:38 PM
Zionist neocons like Medved will vote for Obama over Ron Paul.

He would problaby vote for Joe Stalin over Ron Paul.

Chester Copperpot
05-24-2011, 09:40 PM
He would problaby vote for Joe Stalin over Ron Paul.

He looks like Joe Stalin..

bet he's a commie.

commie bastard

BamaAla
05-24-2011, 09:42 PM
This is the first time I've ever heard the guys name. Hopefully its the last as well.

I Don't Vote
05-25-2011, 02:12 AM
Michael Medved sucks. He's not even entertaining. Can't stand the dude. At least Rush Limbaugh is semi entertaining. Medved is a ****.

BamaAla
05-25-2011, 03:09 AM
Michael Medved sucks. He's not even entertaining. Can't stand the dude. At least Rush Limbaugh is semi entertaining. Medved is a ****.

I'm gonna go ahead and fine you $50,000. Get the check to me ASAP.

I Don't Vote
05-25-2011, 05:00 AM
I'm gonna go ahead and fine you $50,000. Get the check to me ASAP.

What?

Stop.

Working Poor
05-25-2011, 05:49 AM
I did not see any comments on that article could they have been removed?

wgadget
05-25-2011, 06:36 AM
I did not see any comments on that article could they have been removed?

They are definitely no longer there....?

Johncjackson
05-25-2011, 08:45 AM
Isn't Michael Medved a movie reviewer? I'm as worried about him as Roger Ebert.

wgadget
05-25-2011, 01:21 PM
He was a while ago...He has since branched into the talk show industry.

Working Poor
05-25-2011, 03:11 PM
http://townhall.com/columnists/michaelmedved/2011/05/25/the_mad_doctor

The above link is another hit piece by the same author with some very good comments.

Anti Federalist
05-25-2011, 03:32 PM
"I heard him last say something about how Ron Paul is a nut for forecasting that the US will go invade Pakistan"

Will?

WTF?

Last time I checked, armed commando raids, drone attacks, guided missile hits and bombings is a fucking invasion.

The regime would sure as shit be calling it that if somebody decided to "pre empt" us, and lobbed a few missiles that incinerated some politician's children or Russian Войска специального назначения flew into a home in California and blew everybody away like lint.