PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris Takes Swipe at Rand & Priases Huckabee

bobbyw24
05-24-2011, 04:39 AM
If the Wall Street Republicans and the conservative Republicans don't resolve their differences and work as a TEAM ("together everyone achieves more"), we will go back to having a Democratic majority in Congress and President Barack Obama will be re-elected for another four years.

Ripples began to form last year when then Republican Senate candidate Rand Paul of Kentucky spouted what some say were typical libertarian views but what to others sounded like criticisms of the fixed and firm Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I don't know at this time which Republican candidate running for the presidential seat has the overall qualifications to successfully out-debate Obama, win the presidency and get our country back on the right track. I deeply respect his decision, but I was extremely disappointed when Mike Huckabee announced that he will not be making a presidential run in this election. When I was on the campaign trail with Mike, he was connecting with not only the Republican base but also many liberal-leaning people. Mike had a great mix of African-American and Hispanic followers at his rallies, as well.

http://townhall.com/columnists/chucknorris/2011/05/24/the_self-destructing_republican_party

Eric21ND
05-24-2011, 05:21 AM
Chuck has had a tough week, no Huck in the race and no rapture either. Poor guy.

Romulus
05-24-2011, 05:25 AM
Join us Chuck, you'll be glad you did.

nobody's_hero
05-24-2011, 05:29 AM
What's a "wall street republican"?

bobbyw24
05-24-2011, 05:34 AM

All most all Republicans--those who are beholden to Chase, Goldman Sachs, BoA, Citigroup

Wall Street Punishes Democrats, Pours Money Into GOP Coffers

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/08/us/politics/08lobby.html

nobody's_hero
05-24-2011, 05:38 AM
All most all Republicans--those who are beholden to Chase, Goldman Sachs, BoA, Citigroup

Wall Street Punishes Democrats, Pours Money Into GOP Coffers

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/08/us/politics/08lobby.html

Oh, I thought those guys donated to democrats too. I never knew they were affiliated with a party, just whomever is in power.

bobbyw24
05-24-2011, 05:39 AM
Oh, I thought those guys donated to democrats too. I never knew they were affiliated with a party, just whomever is in power.

Correct

Tonewah
05-24-2011, 10:30 AM
He was good at Karate and made some decent action movies. I can't comment on his more recent exploits, like the Total Gym, (or 'TOLL-GYM', as he calls it) because I would never waste my money on something so stupid looking.

I don't think I'll take his advice on politics, either.

As for Rand 'spouting' about the CRA of 64, I don't think answering a question posed by a hack MSNBC talking head is spouting.
Norris should stop 'spouting' off on things he knows very little about.

specsaregood
05-24-2011, 10:34 AM
Mike Huckabee announced that he will not be making a presidential run in this election. When I was on the campaign trail with Mike, he was connecting with not only the Republican base but also many liberal-leaning people

Hey Chuck, that is because Huckabee is in fact a big government liberal in disguise.

Machiavellian4Liberty
05-24-2011, 11:02 AM
someone needs to tell chuck that Huckabee is anti-chesthair that will get him on our side real quick.

trey4sports
05-24-2011, 11:07 AM
Yeah i knew Chuck was not one of us.

oyarde
05-24-2011, 11:31 AM

Yes , good question .

Invi
05-24-2011, 11:47 AM
Man, if Chuck Norris is against us, we're done for.
Well, maybe not. Just.. No one tell the WoW players in the Barrens..

harharbadjoke

notsure
05-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Chuck Norris get his news from the msm. He is not awake. He would 'choke out' politicians for Ron Paul in 2008, yet he won't even endorse Paul for 2012?
Chuck is a punk and a fake.
I don't want the endorsement of anyone who talks out of both sides of their ass anyway.

Brian4Liberty
05-24-2011, 12:07 PM

They are more aligned with Democrats. That was a one time punishment to Obama for using some populist rhetoric about Wall St.

Brian4Liberty
05-24-2011, 12:09 PM
What is Norris even talking about? The article is vague race baiting, bringing up things that the vast majority people have never heard of. Who is Larry Faircloth, and who cares what he says?

Kords21
05-24-2011, 12:15 PM
Mike Huckabee: The only man to ever lose with Chuck Norris in his corner

sailingaway
05-24-2011, 12:16 PM
He likes Ron though. Quit carping. He's said very good things about Ron, and Huckabee ISN'T in the race.

However his 'kiss and make up with neocon' approach kinda undermines his 'transparency and accountability' line. He's going to have to figure out which he is actually for.

NewRightLibertarian
05-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Yeah i knew Chuck was not one of us.

Chuck's a Ron Paul fan. He's not 'one of us' or a true believer, but I don't mind his political views. He's chums with Hucklebee, so what

emazur
05-24-2011, 01:03 PM
Like so many, Chuck says some good things but is unreliable. One good thing is that he wrote a whole article saying he supports ending the Fed
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=103762

Liberty_Mike
05-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Norris should endorse Ron Paul. Would be awesome to have him on our side. I have a feeling he won't though.

Cutlerzzz
05-24-2011, 01:54 PM
Some of you need to be carefull before you make comments about him...

Johncjackson
05-24-2011, 08:20 PM
I missed the swipe at Rand. He was mentioned. Swipe? No.

bobbyw24
05-25-2011, 04:53 AM
I missed the swipe at Rand. He was mentioned. Swipe? No.

Look harder, bro

cindy25
05-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Chuck Norris is a social neo-con; he will endorse Bachmann or Santorum; you have as much chance of getting Norris to endorse Paul as you do getting Rove's endorsement

but Palin might be up for grabs if she doesn't run

emazur
05-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Chuck Norris is a social neo-con; he will endorse Bachmann or Santorum; you have as much chance of getting Norris to endorse Paul as you do getting Rove's endorsement

but Palin might be up for grabs if she doesn't run

Don't be so sure - Chuck on Alex Jones show:
http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2008/10/06/chuck-norris-ron-paul-is-the-only-guy-i-trust/
“Truthfully, when the Republicans were in control of the Congress in those first six years of Bush’s…, they ran us into the ground. So the Democrats said, ‘Well, we’ll change everything. We’ll make everything better.’ So now the Democrats have control of Congress, and they run us deeper into the ground. I don’t know who to trust. I don’t trust any of them. Ron Paul is the only guy I trust.

misconstrued
05-25-2011, 06:05 AM
Every liberal I know despises Huckabee. That he is able to connect with liberals is news to me...