PDA

View Full Version : Leaving for a bit...

UtahApocalypse
10-28-2007, 11:19 AM
Sick of this god damn bitching about the ad. Rather then bitching over and over about what the campaign is doing wrong or how you could do better get off your fucking lazy asses and do something. Quit writing, calling, and whatever to the campaign when you think you know better. Quit derailing these forums which our the grassroots best resource. Quit causing new people to turn away because all they see is bitching and moaning. I just received a e-mail from someone I talked to yesterday, they no longer are interested because we are all childish immature and not anywhere near presidential campaign worthy. Thanx asshats who knows how many others we lost yesterday because your bullshit about the ad. I will be back in a few tomorrow when you damn children go to school and us adults can think of ways to get Ron Paul elected.

Meatwasp
10-28-2007, 11:24 AM
Ditto

LibertyEagle
10-28-2007, 11:27 AM
No kidding.

mconder
10-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I started a thread to get off the ad bashing and do something constructive, but it's not getting traction. Oh well.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29463

DrNoZone
10-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Quit causing new people to turn away because all they see is bitching and moaning. I just received a e-mail from someone I talked to yesterday, they no longer are interested because we are all childish immature and not anywhere near presidential campaign worthy.

Sorry to say it, but the person who decides not to support a candidate because of the behavior of a FEW of that candidates supporters is immature and an ass-hat. In my opinion, they were never real supporters anyhow if something like that causes them to not support a candidate. When you support a candidate, you support that person and their ideas, you do NOT support their supporters. I'm sick of hearing about how jack-supporters no longer support Ron Paul because of something which shouldn't even weigh on their decision!

That said, you should stay here and add value to the conversation. Start posting more positive stuff, stop responding to posts that you think shouldn't have even been made. Don't run off, stay and create more positive posts!

FrankRep
10-28-2007, 11:34 AM
Sorry to say it, but the person who decides not to support a candidate because of the behavior of a FEW of that candidates supporters is immature and an ass-hat. In my opinion, they were never real supporters anyhow if something like that causes them to not support a candidate. When you support a candidate, you support that person and their ideas, you do NOT support their supporters. I'm sick of hearing about how jack-supporters no longer support Ron Paul because of something which shouldn't even weigh on their decision!

How about the people who are interested in learning more about Ron Paul and his supporters? They will turn away.

DrNoZone
10-28-2007, 11:37 AM
How about the people who are interested in learning more about Ron Paul and his supporters? They will turn away.

There are a million places to learn about Ron Paul. This forum isn't for those who are just learning about Ron Paul. I understand they might be turned-off by some of the posters here, I don't blame them. But if they then decide not to support RP because of the actions of a few of his supporters, then in my mind they were never going to support him anyhow. I can't believe how ridiculous people are; what a shallow and uninformed way to pick a candidate!

BLS
10-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Sick of this god damn bitching about the ad. Rather then bitching over and over about what the campaign is doing wrong or how you could do better get off your fucking lazy asses and do something. Quit writing, calling, and whatever to the campaign when you think you know better. Quit derailing these forums which our the grassroots best resource. Quit causing new people to turn away because all they see is bitching and moaning. I just received a e-mail from someone I talked to yesterday, they no longer are interested because we are all childish immature and not anywhere near presidential campaign worthy. Thanx asshats who knows how many others we lost yesterday because your bullshit about the ad. I will be back in a few tomorrow when you damn children go to school and us adults can think of ways to get Ron Paul elected.

In total agreement.

werdd
10-28-2007, 11:52 AM
Well now that we got a second ad that is much better, you can reconsider yourself i would think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4vXZWxeuU

moonbat
10-28-2007, 11:54 AM
Well now that we got a second ad that is much better, you can reconsider yourself i would think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay4vXZWxeuU

YES! Now that's more like it! :D

me3
10-28-2007, 11:54 AM
There are a million places to learn about Ron Paul. This forum isn't for those who are just learning about Ron Paul. I understand they might be turned-off by some of the posters here, I don't blame them. But if they then decide not to support RP because of the actions of a few of his supporters, then in my mind they were never going to support him anyhow. I can't believe how ridiculous people are; what a shallow and uninformed way to pick a candidate!
You're completely overlooking the fact that a lot of grass roots organizing and fund raising is trying to be accomplished here. When the forum turns sour, it's almost impossible to get any traction with objectives or ideas.

I'm taking a break too. Being here just upsets me and leaves me feeling down. I can find a lot more positivity by avoiding this altogether.

DrNoZone
10-28-2007, 12:14 PM
You're completely overlooking the fact that a lot of grass roots organizing and fund raising is trying to be accomplished here. When the forum turns sour, it's almost impossible to get any traction with objectives or ideas.

I'm taking a break too. Being here just upsets me and leaves me feeling down. I can find a lot more positivity by avoiding this altogether.

You're missing my point, but oh well. I agree that the negativity around here sucks at times. I wish people could just post their opinion one way or the other, and then get constructive about things instead of just continuously posting negative, bashing posts about the same topic.

surf
10-28-2007, 12:57 PM
we're in this together. we have a lot of work to do. please reconsider, Utah.

great second ad.