PDA

View Full Version : TN-Cops fighting over seizure money, letting drugs go in order to sieze cash - Disgusting!

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 08:43 PM
I know that this has been posted, but I wanted to follow up with the full report.

If this doesn't snap some people to attention, I honestly don't know what the fuck will.

Lesson learned: DO NOT CONSENT TO A SEARCH!!! - EVER!!!

"No, I do not give you permission to search my property or myself, you do not have probable cause, past this point, I exercise my right to remain silent."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTeH9D_tN-k&feature=player_embedded

belian78
05-23-2011, 08:54 PM
'In accordance with our evidence of probable cause...' The DA said if I heard her right. WTF is that? Suspicion is solid evidence now in TN?

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 09:05 PM
'In accordance with our evidence of probable cause...' The DA said if I heard her right. WTF is that? Suspicion is solid evidence now in TN?

Yup, pretty much.

It's where all this is heading, all the "lists" and "crack downs".

The cops can raid your home anytime they want.

They can take your property without even charging you with a crime.

It will not be long before they claim the right to "relocate" you to a "work facility".

DamianTV
05-24-2011, 04:00 AM
Papers, papers please! Oh no papers? That is Suspicion! Which is now probable cause, oh and is now Solid Evidence! What happens if the papers they asked for were Zig Zags?

Sola_Fide
05-24-2011, 04:15 AM
AF,

I hate your posts for opening my eyes to this. You ruined the view I had of my country forever.

dean.engelhardt
05-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Sheriffs of Nottingham?

There are cops fighting over shake-down turf?

ronpaulitician
05-24-2011, 05:29 AM
The war FOR drugs?

fisharmor
05-24-2011, 06:18 AM
AF,

I hate your posts for opening my eyes to this. You ruined the view I had of my country forever.

You mean the vision that was carefully crafted by the subjects of AF's posts?

You know, I've got a mind to do a YouTube video where McGruff the crime dog is peacefully trying to convince kids to be on the lookout for crime, and their parents gun him down when he gets too close.

Sola_Fide
05-24-2011, 06:25 AM

You know, I've got a mind to do a YouTube video where McGruff the crime dog is peacefully trying to convince kids to be on the lookout for crime, and their parents gun him down when he gets too close.

Haha...I don't know man. I think his posts are not overblown to me...lol

Anti Federalist
05-24-2011, 06:38 AM
Morning bump.

Danke
05-24-2011, 06:44 AM
AF,

He ruined my view of Walmart.

Working Poor
05-24-2011, 06:58 AM
I wish I could not believe this...

Anti Federalist
05-24-2011, 07:05 AM
AF,

I do apologize.

I hated the person that did it to me, years ago.

For a while anyway....

DamianTV
05-24-2011, 04:49 PM
The war FOR drugs?

That statement probably has more truth in it than anything else we hear.

As long as the "problem" of drugs continues to escalate, they are winning. Its simple logic to understand that they have more potential victims, and more money for themselves. They really dont give a shit about the drugs themselves, all that both the cops and dealers care about is getting more money for themselves, and we pay the price.

Kojack
05-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Sickening.

"Are highway shakedowns coming to Tennessee?"

Coming? No, they're not coming. They have arrived.

heavenlyboy34
05-24-2011, 06:10 PM
It's still amazing, even though I've seen this before, how the police chief can justify this with a straight face. :eek: :mad:

Mani
05-25-2011, 12:11 AM
I do apologize.

I hated the person that did it to me, years ago.

For a while anyway....

I hate your posts as well, but I NEED them. They prevent me from becoming complacent. EVER.

JWZguy
05-25-2011, 12:22 AM

No, the vision accurately portrayed by the facts in his posts.

And that's a hilarious idea you have, considering how many pets have been needlessly gunned down by LEOs lately.

cornbread
05-25-2011, 01:24 AM
hey man,i told you what they did to me,were has our rights went,we as people have to stand up to this shit,they are getting crazy here in tennessee.