PDA

View Full Version : So I subjected myself to the first 15 minutes of Hannity tonight.

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Seems like the "He Who Shall Not Be Named" tactic is being brushed off for re-use this go-around.

In a ten minute segment with Dick Morris, the entire field of GOP primary candidates, and a couple who are not candidates, was discussed.

Romney, Cain, Pawlenty, Palin, Santorum, Bachmann, Gingrich, Ghouliani, Huntsman, Daniels, Trump and a couple I may have missed, were all mentioned, their strengths and weaknesses probed.

All but one.

One man, who is polling second in NH behind Romney.

http://www.pollwatchdaily.com/2011/05/23/romney-has-big-lead-in-new-hampshire-but-only-4-percent-say-they-have-decided-who-to-support/

That man, HWSNBN, was deleted, down the memory hole, didn't exist.

Then the last few minutes was Dick Morris, blarg blarg I'm a jew, blarg blarg, Obama's a Nazi, blarg blarg, must defend Israel at all costs, blarg blarg blarg.

low preference guy
05-23-2011, 07:45 PM
So I subjected myself to the first 15 minutes of Hannity tonight.

haha! loser!

on a serious note, that has been Hannity's standard operating procedure for quite some time

specsaregood
05-23-2011, 07:51 PM
it would be amusing if it wasn't so serious.

QueenB4Liberty
05-23-2011, 07:52 PM
Yeah he's a moron, that's par for the course.

pcosmar
05-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Thank you, for taking one for the team.
I don't feel the need to seek a tube of it. Seems I have seen that before.

Rothbardian Girl
05-23-2011, 07:56 PM
Oh god, AF. I was just going to post a topic on this VERY subject. You read my mind. Dick Morris is such a fucking clown. Literally, every time I see him on TV, my mind either feels like it's going to explode or just completely go haywire. The guy has no fucking clue. He thinks anyone including Gingrich can beat Obama? My lord, the average status quo Republican doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of attracting enough support to push Obama out, last time I checked.

I'll go you one further: I suffered through nearly an ENTIRE episode of Bill O'Reilly, where he savagely attacked Cynthia McKinney for pointing out that essentially the very rich and well-off people are still growing richer at the expense of the average American (true), Obama's policies are not economically sound (true), and that our foreign policy in Libya is unbelievably whacked (also true). He was ridiculing her. I don't know how O'Reilly sleeps at night. I just wonder if any of these media pundits actually believe the shit they parrot on national TV.

Also, more FOX salivating/ultra-hype over Cain. For God's sakes. The guy has *no* foundations whatsoever. He speaks in platitudes. Not to mention his connections to the Federal Reserve, which have been pointed out more than once on here. I just worry that Americans will fall for him anyway because I don't believe the majority of the population realizes the damage the Fed does. They just want someone who "understands" it, if the issue is even discussed at all.

But yeah, I don't claim to be an expert on gauging the national mood, but Dick Morris is so entirely clueless and irritating. If I met him on the street, I'm not sure I could restrain myself from punching him.

Theocrat
The media treats Congressman Paul like that by ignoring him, but then they turn around and call us "crazy conspiracy theorists" when we proclaim that the media hides information from the public. If they wouldn't act like they are hiding something, we would have no reason to call "conspiracy" against them.

FOX News, of all networks, should know that Congressman Paul is a serious contender, especially after he was in their SC debate as well as on Chris Wallace's "FOX News Sunday" after he declared. Hannity is full of it, and it goes to show one thing: they are afraid of Ron Paul.

freshjiva
And Hannity wonders why RP supporters snowballed him last time.

Seriously, this crap annoys the hell outta me. It really just angers me, but I know RP's support is far bigger than last time around. They can only ignore us for so long.

QueenB4Liberty
05-23-2011, 07:59 PM
The media treats Congressman Paul like that by ignoring him, but then they turn around and call us "crazy conspiracy theorists" when we proclaim that the media hides information from the public. If they wouldn't act like they are hiding something, we would have no reason to call "conspiracy" against them.

FOX News, of all networks, should know that Congressman Paul is a serious contender, especially after he was in their SC debate as well as on Chris Wallace's "FOX News Sunday" after he declared. Hannity is full of it, and it goes to show one thing: they are afraid of Ron Paul.

Of course they are afraid of Ron Paul. Real Change is terrifying to the establishment.

pcosmar
05-23-2011, 08:00 PM
, and it goes to show one thing: they are afraid of Ron Paul.

Yeah,, :D
not exactly the grin that I need
:cool:

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 08:19 PM
Yeah,, :D
not exactly the grin that I need
:cool:

Yeah, that ^^^

How's this one fit?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-zggAc0Xxr8A/TaR6du7mmBI/AAAAAAAAAC8/2MIpQm0f10Y/s1600/evil+grin.jpg

KramerDSP
05-23-2011, 08:25 PM
Can we make this a meme? Ron Paul is now Voldemort or "He Who Shall Not Be Named". I.E. on internet comment boards, people could post things like "Cain, Romney, Bachmann? No way. I'm for "He Who Shall Not Be Named". It's guaranteed to get responses of "huh?", which allow for rebuttals of "You know, the guy who is leading the race in fundraising, second in NH polling, polling 10% nationally, the guy who Fox News dares not mention unless it is to smear him". Something of that ilk.

lx43
05-23-2011, 08:25 PM
We need to shock the estblishment with the next fundraiser or money bomb. We need to raise $10 million or more to get their attention.

ghengis86
05-23-2011, 08:28 PM
And Hannity wonders why RP supporters snowballed him last time.

Seriously, this crap annoys the hell outta me. It really just angers me, but I know RP's support is far bigger than last time around. They can only ignore us for so long.

I don't care what anybody says, if I ever get the chance, Shamity is getting pelted with a snowball.

I'm sure these slimeballs sleep fine at night; their 30 pieces of silver have bought them the finest things in life.

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 08:30 PM
Can we make this a meme? Ron Paul is now Voldemort or "He Who Shall Not Be Named". I.E. on internet comment boards, people could post things like "Cain, Romney, Bachmann? No way. I'm for "He Who Shall Not Be Named". It's guaranteed to get responses of "huh?", which allow for rebuttals of "You know, the guy who is leading the race in fundraising, second in NH polling, polling 10% nationally, the guy who Fox News dares not mention unless it is to smear him". Something of that ilk.

I'd wear that on a T-Shirt.

tangent4ronpaul
05-23-2011, 08:38 PM

Great idea!
+rep

TheeJoeGlass
05-23-2011, 09:11 PM
Seems like the "He Who Shall Not Be Named" tactic is being brushed off for re-use this go-around.

In a ten minute segment with Dick Morris, the entire field of GOP primary candidates, and a couple who are not candidates, was discussed.

Romney, Cain, Pawlenty, Palin, Santorum, Bachmann, Gingrich, Ghouliani, Huntsman, Daniels, Trump and a couple I may have missed, were all mentioned, their strengths and weaknesses probed.

All but one.

http://www.pollwatchdaily.com/2011/05/23/romney-has-big-lead-in-new-hampshire-but-only-4-percent-say-they-have-decided-who-to-support/

Then the last few minutes was Dick Morris, blarg blarg I'm a jew, blarg blarg, Obama's a Nazi, blarg blarg, must defend Israel at all costs, blarg blarg blarg.

I am almost positive that was a direct quote of what dicky morris said.

Bossobass
05-23-2011, 09:26 PM
I gave someone a lift earlier and happened to turn on the radio. public radio was on and there was a segment about the GOP.

Same exact MO. The guy went on about how for any GOP candidate to be viable, he has to:

1) Build a large group of smaller contributors.

2) Raise a lot of money.

3) Build a large following with a message that will separate him from the crowd.

Etc., etc., blah, blah...

Sound like a set up to mention RP? It sure did to me. C'mon, who the hell else could he have been describing in the GOP race?

Nope. Not one palabra about Ron.

I'm going to make T-shirts with RP's pic and the caption, "It's against the law to mention his name".

TV is shit. (and so is radio)

Bosso

Brian4Liberty
05-23-2011, 09:32 PM
Just to be fair to the GJ fans, there is one other outcast that shall not be named... ;)

AJ Antimony
05-23-2011, 09:44 PM
Haha I solely mean this as a joke, but it sounds like Hannity is asking for more snowballs.

amy31416
05-23-2011, 09:46 PM
I'd wear that on a T-Shirt.

How about "DON'T Google Ron Paul. The establishment DOESN'T want you to know."

(That could be improved upon, but you get my drift.)

Cowlesy
05-23-2011, 10:06 PM

All but one.

99% of what Dick Morris espouses sounds like blarg blarg blarg blarg to me. You really did take one for the team.

AdamT
05-23-2011, 10:10 PM
This is fucking ridiculous. Nothing new from Hannity though. Completely in line with what I expect from the establishment MSM puppet masters.

South Park Fan
05-23-2011, 10:15 PM

Is anyone else interested in having a July 15 (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1201607/)"He Who Shall Not Be Named" Moneybomb?

AGRP
05-23-2011, 10:16 PM
The revolution will not be televised.

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 10:22 PM
99% of what Dick Morris espouses sounds like blarg blarg blarg blarg to me. You really did take one for the team.

No shit, I felt like taking an icepick to my ears after that.

Johnnymac
05-23-2011, 10:29 PM
i sent an email :D

Jandrsn21
05-23-2011, 10:51 PM
"So I subjected myself to the first 15 minutes of Hannity tonight."

Ten parts scalding water, one part bleach ought to do the trick!

headhawg7
05-23-2011, 11:15 PM
it would be amusing if it wasn't so serious.

I agree.....it is not in the least bit amusing. I quit watching fox after watching chris wallace and all the other neo-cons, social conservatives and other big govt republicans that work for fox news treat paul the way they did in the 2008 primaries. It was disgusting. If people who support paul believe this time will be any different they are fooling themselves. He may get some fair play here and there but it will be limited at best. I am not trying to be a debbie downer but I think if we are counting on people like hannity to give good press to paul then we have another thing coming. It never hurts to continue to send them emails trying to change their minds but I am not optimistic. There are some good folks over at FBN mainly judge napolitano and stossel. He will get some good air time from those two but thats about it. In the primaries expect the moderators to pull the same stunts they did in 08. Then expect the coverage to be pro _________(name the republican besides paul). The corporations and banks that own both parties will not allow the coverage to be favorable to paul. These same corporations own all the MSM. Sadly most of the voters in this country are so misinformed that they will believe anything people like dick morris, hannity, oreilly, matthews, maddow, etc...say depending on what side of the political aisle they fall. The liberal media will point out things like his stance on entitlements and other economic issues and the right wing media will point his stance on the war on drugs, the wars, patriot act, etc...It makes me sick. People need to turn off the TV and start doing their own research. They are being brainwashed into left vs right groupthink. All the while nothing changes. WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS....I have been doing my part on other message boards and locally to get the word out on paul and his principles. I will continue to do my part. I am not going down without a fight.

Cowlesy
05-23-2011, 11:39 PM
No shit, I felt like taking an icepick to my ears after that.

Whenever I hear "blarg blarg" in my head I picture South Park's canadian caricatures.

Feeding the Abscess
05-24-2011, 12:53 AM
Whenever I hear "blarg blarg" in my head I picture South Park's canadian caricatures.

I'd say Morris is more DeVito as Penguin, but South Park works too. lol

thehungarian
05-24-2011, 01:06 AM
I always imagine Morris as Louie from Life with Louie and it makes me laugh.

NewRightLibertarian
05-24-2011, 01:13 AM
I always imagine Morris as Louie from Life with Louie and it makes me laugh.

lol, I will have to do this for now on.

But who takes these jokers seriously anymore? Ron Paul is much more relevant than these talking heads & propagandists.

Anti Federalist
06-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Tricky Dicky Morris bump

TomtheTinker
06-06-2011, 10:10 PM
the simple fact of the matter is nobody has a worse track record than Dick "the DICK" Morris.