PDA

View Full Version : Hannity today 5 PM: What Will Karl Rove Say Ron Paul's Chances Are?

bobbyw24
05-23-2011, 12:53 PM
Today at 5pm on The Sean Hannity Show, Karl Roves crunches the numbers and determines which 2012 Republican "hopefuls" stand a chance against President Obama next November.

Wren
05-23-2011, 12:56 PM
I think most of us know what to expect...so tuning in probably isn't even necessary.

Lucille
05-23-2011, 12:56 PM
Or will they mention him at all?

Chieppa1
05-23-2011, 01:01 PM
Only reason these idiots talking about Dr. Paul is good is that he gets to respond and laugh at them.

libertygrl
05-23-2011, 01:05 PM
Today at 5pm on The Sean Hannity Show, Karl Roves crunches the numbers and determines which 2012 Republican "hopefuls" stand a chance against President Obama next November.

Knowing the neo-cons they probably won't even mention his name!

freshjiva
05-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Karl Rove's opinions on Ron Paul are actually very important.
If the Establishment was personified into one living, breathing person, it would be Mr. Rove.

As long as Rove bashes Paul, we're good. I'd get very very worried if Rove all of a sudden started praising Paul.

bobbyw24
05-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Rove was right on this one:

Karl Rove: Rand Paul can win the general election just like he can win the primary

http://rp12.us/aIUcu

trey4sports
05-23-2011, 01:10 PM
Heres what a Hannity interview is like....

Hannity: So, Dr. paul, why do you want every man, woman and child to use heroin?
Dr. Paul: rebuttal
Hannity: So Dr. Paul, why wouldnt you authorize the OBL mission? I heard you wanted to have dinner with him and tell him how much you admire the radical islamo fascists.

Hannity: So, Newt Gingrich, why are you such a great american hero?
Newt: blah blah blah
Hannity: Newt, how did you become the smartest man in the world?
Newt: blah blah blah

rp08orbust
05-23-2011, 01:15 PM
Heres what a Hannity interview is like....

Hannity: So, Dr. paul, why do you want every man, woman and child to use heroin?
Hannity: So Dr. Paul, why wouldnt you authorize the OBL mission? I heard you wanted to have dinner with him and tell him how much you admire the radical islamo fascists.

You left out snowballs.

Paulatized
05-23-2011, 01:17 PM
He will probably do like Dick Morris and say how a Ron Paul presidency will be the worst thing imaginable for our nation, that he is the only one running that absolutely should never be elected. It's probably the new theme of the neocons. I really shouldn't watch, out of caution of my head exploding.

trey4sports
05-23-2011, 01:39 PM
You left out snowballs.

my bad, i knew i forgot something...

emazur
05-23-2011, 01:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBXeKD8Hr8

dean.engelhardt
05-23-2011, 01:42 PM
I think most of us know what to expect...so tuning in probably isn't even necessary.

Nothing further needs to be said. +rep

Aratus
05-23-2011, 02:05 PM
one more hour to go. karl rove can often be banal. can't be too many
more GOP hopefuls. i say the next nominee has to be one of the guys
who debated in S.C recently. odds are 50/50 this is so! Dr. Ron Paul
has 1 in 3 odds that it's to be he who wins the GOP party nomination.

sailingaway
05-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Rove was right on this one:

Karl Rove: Rand Paul can win the general election just like he can win the primary

http://rp12.us/aIUcu

That was AFTER he was the GOP nominee, and if Ron were nominee it would be a different ball game, but that hasn't happened yet.

low preference guy
05-23-2011, 03:08 PM
did anyone listen?

SWATH
05-23-2011, 03:12 PM
He's talking about it now. He says top tier are the governors, a social con will be popular either Bachman or Santorum, Gingrich would be top but for his comments last week now he must worm his way back in good graces. Candidate options are solidified. Rove trying to get Hannity to run, part of his dream team for president...wank wank wank. No mention of Ron Paul.

Paulatized
05-23-2011, 03:31 PM
Oh, so he's taking the oft used "Ron Paul doesn't deserve mentioning" approach.

Anti Federalist
05-23-2011, 03:35 PM
Oh, so he's taking the oft used "Ron Paul doesn't deserve mentioning" approach.

He Who Shall Not Be Named.

anaconda
05-23-2011, 03:36 PM

"Fringe" following not in step with the GOP voter base. Does not represent Republican values. Etc.

kahless
05-23-2011, 04:06 PM
He will probably do like Dick Morris and say how a Ron Paul presidency will be the worst thing imaginable for our nation, that he is the only one running that absolutely should never be elected. It's probably the new theme of the neocons. I really shouldn't watch, out of caution of my head exploding.

I laughed so hard when I saw your handle in this thread. I hope you post over in hannity forums with that handle. :)

RonPaulCult
05-23-2011, 04:12 PM
I gotta tell you, as much as I would like to poop on the man's head, Karl sure does know his politics. I have heard him made some very good predictions in the past.

Paulatized
05-23-2011, 04:20 PM
I laughed so hard when I saw your handle in this thread. I hope you post over in hannity forums with that handle. :)

Never thought of doing that, good idea. BTW, I was Paulatized way before anyone even thought of being Hannitized. :D

moonshineplease
05-23-2011, 05:35 PM
I gotta tell you, as much as I would like to poop on the man's head, Karl sure does know his politics. I have heard him made some very good predictions in the past.

Doesn't change the fact that he, as well as the rest of Faux is refusing to acknowledge that the Republican party is in the midst of a bloody civil war.

BamaAla
05-23-2011, 08:16 PM

I don't like the guy, but you're spot on; he is about the best out there.

How much would it cost us to hire him? LOL

Legend1104
05-23-2011, 08:19 PM
i don't like the guy, but you're spot on; he is about the best out there.

How much would it cost us to hire him? Lol

our soul

VBRonPaulFan
05-23-2011, 08:19 PM
did anyone watch this, or know where there is a tube of it? just curious if they mentioned ron at all.

edit: nvm, saw the other thread. they didn't mention him at all.