PDA

View Full Version : What Should We Ask Sean Hannity?

JS4Pat
10-28-2007, 09:39 AM
A Group of Ron Paul supporters from Gainesville and Jacksonville Florida will be attending the annual Black Tie & Blue Jeans BBQ dinner where Sean Hannity will be the guest speaker. (Event Details Below)

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/166/calendar/6550177/

Assuming he does a Q & A and assuming one of the 15 or so Ron Paul supporters gets to ask a question – What should we ask?

Maybe something like…

Sean –

I am a life long Republican and consider myself very conservative and this election I have become confused over the message I’ve heard from talk radio show hosts like you and Rush Limbaugh. The one candidate who has proven himself to be the candidate of small government, low taxes, gun owners rights, protection for the unborn and a strong non interventionist national defense policy is Ron Paul – but you appear to be avoiding him and supporters like me. Why is that?

schmeisser
10-28-2007, 09:51 AM
Ask him a Hannity style question:

Mr. Hannity...this is a simple yes or no question...Ron Paul is the only conservative candidate. Do you support the only candidate that supports our constitution, the only candidate that will do something to fix the most pressing problems of our day including immigration and the war? In other words do you support conservatism?

If that one doesn't work you can ask him if he stopped beating his wife yet - yes or no only please Mr. Hannity!

DrNoZone
10-28-2007, 10:01 AM
"So Hannity, why are you such an ass-hat?"

Or...

"So Hannity, why did you lie about the Fox news poll after the debate in Orlando? You know it can't be hacked, so why did you lie about it on live TV?"

Tina
10-28-2007, 10:05 AM
How can you breath with your nose so far up Bush's' butt? that's what I would ask.:p

constitutional
10-28-2007, 10:07 AM
How can you breath with your nose so far up Bush's' butt? that's what I would ask.:p

:p Hands down, we have a winner!

OP, your question is well versed. I'd go with that.

me3
10-28-2007, 10:08 AM
Man, that is an expensive event.

K1RBY
10-28-2007, 10:08 AM
ask him this:

in your opinion, mr. hannity, why does Ron Paul recieve far and away more donations from our men and women serving in the military than any other candidate?

..i mean, whats he gonna say. that our military are kooks along with us spammers???

Vonhayek7
10-28-2007, 10:11 AM
You'll probably get boo'ed ha.

schmeisser
10-28-2007, 10:12 AM
ask him this:

in your opinion, mr. hannity, why does Ron Paul recieve far and away more donations from our men and women serving in the military than any other candidate?

..i mean, whats he gonna say. that our military are kooks along with us spammers???

I like that question - his response of course will be something stupid like "you are probably getting your numbers from move on dot org"

I used to enjoy the back and forth on Hannity and Colmes, now he has just become a carricature of neo-conservatism and just plain annoying. The good news is that he annoyed me into donating for the first time ever to a campaign - I'm probably not the only one.

texasbelle
10-28-2007, 10:13 AM
ask him this:

This is what I would love to ask!!

nakor667
10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Ask Hannity this very simple question:

Sean, in a race between Joe Lieberman and Ron Paul, who would you vote for?

And when he responds with Lieberman, say:

Thank you Sean Hannity, I now know exactly what kind of conservative you are.

texasbelle
10-28-2007, 10:16 AM
I The good news is that he annoyed me into donating for the first time ever to a campaign - I'm probably not the only one.

Your not the only one.. I listen to Hannity's radio show a few times a week basically to get my fired up even more about Ron Paul. I argue at the radio the whole show, my 3 yr old in the back thinks I am nuts!! LOL!:p :p

Suzu
10-28-2007, 10:19 AM

I think we already know the answer to that one: He's a mouth-breather!

JS4Pat
10-28-2007, 10:20 AM
ask him this:

Perfect - Thanks!

I served in the military for 13 years - so I can even insert that at the beginning if I am the one who asks...

JS4Pat
10-28-2007, 10:28 AM
The purpose of a good question to Sean is not necessarily to get him to reconsider (he might be beyond all hope). It is to make that audience reconsider.

Also - if we get challenged on the legitimacy of the "most troop donations" claim - how do we respond?

Site the source?

Tell him FAUX News Reported it?

me3
10-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Tell him FAUX News Reported it?
Perfect answer. Get him to bury his own employer.

paulpwns
10-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Ask why he disagrees with Michael Shurer the head of the CIA unit on Bin Laden and author of imperial hubris and through our enemies eyes. Ask him how he knows more on foreign policy than the worlds expert

EvilEngineer
10-28-2007, 10:31 AM
my question:

"have you ever danced with the devil under the pale moonlight?"

FloridaJohn
10-28-2007, 10:37 AM
I have a ticket to the Black Tie and Blue Jeans event too, but I didn't know anyone else was going. I need to meet you guys while I am there? Will you have your Ron gear on? Let me know!

billv
10-28-2007, 10:45 AM
Ask him this:

Is sacrificing your own stated conservative principles in support of Rudy Giuliani worth your sense of safety and security? You often claim that the "Islamofascists" are trying to change or way of life, who we are, yet you have already let them change who you are by giving up your principles in support of Rudy. So in essence, haven't the "Islamofascists" already won with you to some extent?

thehittgirl
10-28-2007, 11:01 AM
I have a ticket to the Black Tie and Blue Jeans event too, but I didn't know anyone else was going. I need to meet you guys while I am there? Will you have your Ron gear on? Let me know!

Yall have to go with NO RP gear. You probably wouldn't get in otherwise

michaelwise
10-28-2007, 11:01 AM
This point needs to be understood by the Republican party as a whole.

Shawn, Given the massive army of current Ron Paul supporters, who will vote for no other candidate on either side, Ron Paul can now be considered the spoiler for the anointed GOP candidates, who will lose against Hillary, in the general election. Do you think the GOP should start acknowledging this fact, or should they continue to bury their heads in the sand?

lapi7
10-28-2007, 11:17 AM
After the last Fox Debate Sean Hannity kept pushing Ron as to whether or not he would support the Republican Nominee no matter who he is as long as he's a Republican.

Well, I think Ron should have turned the tables on Hannity by asking this great question: "Well, will you support me if I win the nomination?"

I would have loved to see Hannity squirm out of that one!!! :p

Kregener
10-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Ask him how he managed to rise so far with only a 7th grade education.

lapi7
10-28-2007, 11:53 AM
Not to be insulting or anything, however, most folks get on these threads and NEVER READ them (not even the ones posted right before they publish their post) because they are so egocentrically driven to "get their own thoughts published" to see how many people will react positively to their post or even quote it somewhere else...so that they can feel proud.

So, in keeping with the ego tradition I'm asking everybody to so back to post #23 (or see the question again posted below) and tell me if this is not the GREATEST question Dr. Paul could (or anybody for that matter who can get on Hannity's radio show) ask Sean Hannity. I am not very smart but when I do occasionally get a zinger I believe that’s it’s worth notice.

And I really don't need any recognition or "credit" for it...I'm not boasting...I simply believe that this is the very best question that Dr. Paul could ask Hannity yet posted on this thread...that's all.

Here's the question one more time:

After the last Fox Debate Sean Hannity kept pushing Ron as to whether or not he would support the Republican Nominee no matter who he is as long as he's a Republican.

Well, I think Ron should have turned the tables on Hannity by asking this great question: "Well, will you support me if I win the nomination?"

I would have loved to see Hannity squirm out of that one!!! :p

Bossobass
10-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Ask him if he sits down to piss.

Bosso

Geronimo
10-28-2007, 12:15 PM
"It's well known that the goal of the terrorists was to ruin our economy, and to turn Americans against each other. Don't you feel that you're emboldening our enemy by constantly bashing anyone who doesn't share your blatant neo-conservative agenda?"

evadmurd
10-28-2007, 12:26 PM
Ask him a Hannity style question:

Yeh, and don't let him finish an answer. Actually you probably won't make it through the Ron Paul detectors.

chandlerLBT
10-28-2007, 12:32 PM
ask him this:

i love this question. be sure to use fox news as your cite.

Grandson of Liberty
10-28-2007, 01:01 PM
I like lapi7's question: will you support Ron Paul if and when he wins the nomination? short but sweet.

Taralee
10-28-2007, 01:15 PM
I agree with Grandson Of Liberty that lapi7 had the best question for Hannity in this thread.
It would be VERY HARD for Hannity to weasel out of answering that one!
I think he'd probably swallow his tongue...LOL

d991
10-28-2007, 02:00 PM
Ask Hannity where he gets his koolaid from!

I'm sorry but whenever I hear people on this forum say things like "Hannity's sippin' on the koolaid again" or some variation of that involving "the koolaid" I can't stop laughing. Some of you guys are hilarious.