PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Yes!!! We got a former aide "tell all" and Palin is getting ROASTED

AndrewD
05-23-2011, 08:13 AM
Got 'em coach! Former aide Mr. Frank Bailey is releasing a tell all book that will pretty much end ANY chance at Palin even announcing a bid for President. She's got scandal written all over her, and I can't wait to read this book. Read the article here:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110523/ap_on_re_us/us_palin_book

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/j427/mrleodavis/capt05b14c31cc4e41fead15f5fd8a05b8c5-05b14c31cc4e41fead15f5fd8a05b8c5-0.jpg

acptulsa
05-23-2011, 08:16 AM
Not a terribly original title.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413TZ44ViwL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

JohnEngland
05-23-2011, 09:07 AM
I bet the book is full of lies and smears. After the 2008 election, I wouldn't trust anything anybody has to say about Palin.

Besides, she's not running.

lynnf
05-23-2011, 09:47 AM
I bet the book is full of lies and smears. After the 2008 election, I wouldn't trust anything anybody has to say about Palin.

Besides, she's not running.

probably even more so not running, now!!!!

Aratus
05-23-2011, 09:58 AM
we who be rEVOLUTIOn all + lil' ole humble T~Paw do
see a wide big opening as this media "hatchet jobbie"
implodes as we all think superTuesday 2012? oh my!!!

Krugerrand
05-23-2011, 10:02 AM
From OP news link - there really wasn't all that much scandalous.

To speak up when he saw things he didn't agree with "went against all that investment of time and energy that I put into her," said Bailey. He said he "shed his family," his wife and two kids, to singularly focus on Palin during her rise to the governor's office and beyond.

It sounds like the author had an infatuation issue.

specsaregood
05-23-2011, 10:07 AM
From OP news link - there really wasn't all that much scandalous.

It sounds like the author had an infatuation issue.

I would hope the majority here would not let their dislike for Palin to cause them into jumping to conclusions based on the word of a disgrunted ex-employee of Mrs. Palin. Do I need to point out a similar situation in regards to Dr. Paul and a disgruntled ex-employee that enjoys smearing him?

Krugerrand
05-23-2011, 10:10 AM
I would hope the majority here would not let their dislike for Palin to cause them into jumping to conclusions based on the word of a disgrunted ex-employee of Mrs. Palin. Do I need to point out a similar situation in regards to Dr. Paul and a disgruntled ex-employee that enjoys smearing him?

Yup. I was just expecting something more worthwhile to uncover. After I read the news piece, my thought were "Is this all you come up with?" If anything, that will help Palin more than hurt her. The haters are already going to hate, and the others will offer sympathy.

What Palin says should be plenty to build a case against her. This book adds nothing. (from what I can tell reading the yahoo news story.)

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-23-2011, 03:30 PM
Besides, she's not running.I don't know...I've been hearing more and more speculation about her getting into the race. People are talking about a new house in AZ, and her Greta interview about having "fire in the belly".

I hope this book tilts her towards staying out.