PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain "free at last"

tangent4ronpaul
05-23-2011, 12:06 AM
When asked to explain what this is, Mr Cain NEVER mentioned the words "civil rights"...

He did go into his usual speal about not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground until the "experts" told him what to think because he didn't have all the info to make an informed decision....

:rolleyes:

Pseudolus
05-23-2011, 12:20 AM
He did go into his usual speal about not knowing his ass from a hole in the ground until the "experts" told him what to think because he didn't have all the info to make an informed decision....

:rolleyes:His inability to express any opinion related to Afghanistan, etc. will definitely cost him in the end. As he rises in power, the American people will eventually require some specifics and/or educated opinions. (Or at least I hope they will.)

In the Chris Wallace interview, it also seemed like Herman Cain had no idea what "right of return" meant with regards to Palestine and Israel.

LisaNY
05-23-2011, 12:24 AM
I have to give it to Chris Wallace, he gave him a proper interview unlike the ball washing treatment he usually gets on Fox. I couldn't stop laughing with the "right of return" issue cause he clearly didn't know what the fuck it was.

Chowder
05-23-2011, 01:16 AM
When asked to explain what this is, Mr Cain NEVER mentioned the words "civil rights"...

:rolleyes:

God what an embarrassment. I wouldn't be surprised if Cain dropped out next year and supports Mittens. He thinks we'll be free? Yeah free of Obama sure but we'll be still be shackled to the chains of neo-con tyranny.