PDA

View Full Version : RP on NH TV show -- go UNH!

margomaps
10-28-2007, 08:46 AM
I was just watching "Closeup", a news show with a panel of local political analysts here in NH. In the closing segment of the show, they talked briefly about the "youth vote". One of the analysts said he was at the Memorial Union Building at UNH the other day, and three student groups had tables promoting their candidates: Hillary Clinton, John Edwards....and Ron Paul.

The analyst made a point to gloss over Clinton & Edwards, and then slowly annunciate "R o n P a u l", for effect. The host of the show said something along the lines of "Huh, now THAT's an interesting combination of candidates!" The show ended on that note.

So, a shout-out to those at UNH who are out there volunteering their time to man the Ron Paul tables. I've also noticed frequent chalking of Ron Paul's name all over campus. Much to my chagrin, I wasn't able to join my local meetup group this morning to canvass in Durham -- that's where UNH is located. Thanks to you guys who are out there right now, I know there's only a small core group of you working tirelessly -- but you're making a difference.