PDA

View Full Version : Where was the Ron Paul supporters at?

conner_condor
10-28-2007, 07:54 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2722736420071028

I expected them to of been at these.. WTF.

cujothekitten
10-28-2007, 07:57 AM
There were some at the one in Chicago (I don't know if they were from the meetup) and there is a thread about another group that went to one in another city.

aspiringconstitutionalist
10-28-2007, 08:04 AM
If Ron Paul's gonna win the Republican nomination, we need supporters to be at GOP get-togethers and anti-tax rallies, not labor union get-togethers and anti-war rallies.

Sematary
10-28-2007, 08:15 AM
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSN2722736420071028

I expected them to of been at these.. WTF.

What leads you to believe they weren't there? Do you think if they were that the MSM would mention it? Or what if there were only a couple dozen amongst thousands? Wouldn't that get the word out but be basically invisible?

constituent
10-28-2007, 08:19 AM
What leads you to believe they weren't there? Do you think if they were that the MSM would mention it? Or what if there were only a couple dozen amongst thousands? Wouldn't that get the word out but be basically invisible?

maybe some people don't publicize anymore than necessary. personally, i'm not a big fan of self-congratulatory behavior. i enjoy hearing of others' exploits, but don't care much if they hear mine one way or another.

sematary is dead on right here.

hey sematary btw.... can we get an update thread
on the Nick News situ?

Sematary
10-28-2007, 08:22 AM
maybe some people don't publicize anymore than necessary. personally, i'm not a big fan of self-congratulatory behavior. i enjoy hearing of others' exploits, but don't care much if they hear mine one way or another.

sematary is dead on right here.

hey sematary btw.... can we get an update thread
on the Nick News situ?

I don't have any more info on that. The woman said she had quite a few responses. Nothing after that. I'll send her an email though and ask.