PDA

View Full Version : Need Your Help: Your Voice Requested

micahnelson
10-28-2007, 06:54 AM
Hi guys,

I'm working on a commercial to show the size and diversity of the Ron Paul campaign's support.

I would like as many people on this forum as possible to send me a wav file of you saying.

"My Name is ________ ___________ and I approve this Message"

Stick to the script on this, because the ad won't work if people say different things. Accent and intonation variations are great though, I don't want us sounding like robots, just unified in diversity (Kinda like the country used to be, you know?)

The message you are approving is something like

"Liberty is the greatest way to create peace and prosperity for America"
(If you have a different idea of how to word the simple message- let me know in the forum)

Email these to micahsspambox@gmail.com or post them somewhere I can link to them. Keep it short and as clear as possible.

I'd Really Really Really appreciate this if you can do it for me!

Thanks,

-Micah

ps. Please bump this for a while!

deedles
10-28-2007, 07:31 AM
How does one send a wav. file?

olehounddog
10-28-2007, 07:38 AM
just tell me how

LibertyEagle
10-28-2007, 08:16 AM
I doubt most people even know what the word, "Liberty" even means. Seriously.

unklejman
10-28-2007, 08:26 AM
Sent.

hornet
10-28-2007, 08:27 AM
just tell me how

i have windows xp, if you do too here is how....(you have to have a microphone installed on your comp) on ur desktop select start, then all programs, then accessories, then entertainment, then sound recorder, then click on the red dot and record, the file and edit buttons on the recorder allow you to save the file or delete it if you don't like the results, when your satisfied with the results click on file tab and click save as, then wherever you saved the file to go there right click on it and click send to, then mail recipient

hornet
10-28-2007, 08:29 AM
sent

micahnelson
10-28-2007, 09:02 AM
I doubt most people even know what the word, "Liberty" even means. Seriously.

Well, when I say it... this is what I mean.

Men and Women are endowed by our creator with certain unalienable rights, including life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. No man is above or below another in terms of our natural rights.

No person, even in government, can govern over another person without the consent of the person who is governed. The government is not the authority over man, as the government is merely to act as an expression of the will of the people. We have formed this society so that disparate people may unify in order to maximize the benefits of society.

Liberty is the state where we recognize this fact as a nation, and the government operates within its limited role as the expression of the will of the people.

Free Markets, Free Association, Free Speech, Free Thought.

A society filled with people who are able to trade, interact, say, and think as they please is a society that will by nature be prosperous and seek peace.

This is what I mean when I say, Liberty is the greatest way to create peace and prosperity in America.

My Name is Micah Nelson, and I approve this message.

If you feel the same way, either youtube yourself saying so and mail me the link, or....

1) Click Start \ Accessories \ Entertainment \ Sound Recorder
2) Click "Record" and say "My name is _____ _______ and I approve this message"
3) Save the file
4) Email the file to micahsspambox@gmail.com

Thank you!
-Micah

micahnelson
10-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Keep those files a rollin in please!

Kacela
10-28-2007, 01:52 PM
.wav file sent!

Dan Klaus
10-28-2007, 01:53 PM
sent.....good luck...

KewlRonduderules
10-28-2007, 02:08 PM
This sounds interesting...

sent.

:)

micahnelson
10-29-2007, 05:19 AM
one more bump... .I have about ten and could use 10 more!

micahnelson
10-29-2007, 07:23 AM
come on people 10 more please.

I need your voices. Not your money, just 5 minutes of your time.

Kacela
10-29-2007, 08:18 AM
A little more detail in recording this on Windows:

1) Start > All Programs > Accessories > Entertainment > Sound Recorder
2) Click on the button with the red dot on it to begin recording
3) Say "My name is _____ _______ and I approve this message"
4) Click on the button with the black rectangle on it to stop recording
5) From the menu, select File > Save As...
6) Choose the location you want to save the file to (I like Desktop, so I can find it)
7) Name the file in the "File Name" field, and click on the "Save" button
8) Attach and email this new file to micahsspambox@gmail.com

micahnelson
11-15-2007, 02:42 PM
/bump

Id love to finish this for a YouTube ad

FluxCapacitor
11-15-2007, 03:07 PM
It sounds like a great idea!

But wouldn't "I'm _____ _____, and I approve this message." be even more powerful?

1) Then it would match what the candidates say at the end of their ads.
2) It will be shorter, so you can use more people.
3) It implies that the listener perhaps should have known who that person was already. It is a powerful statement of the idea that our government is by the people. We're the boss, the politicians work for us.