PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain - Expose His Fed and TARP Links Before his Momentum Builds!

Sentinelrv
05-21-2011, 04:05 PM
Just look at the comments in this article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/ap_on_el_ge/us_cain2012#mwpphu-container

It's a Herman Cain love fest and they all believe he's part of the tea party because the media is telling them this. If this continues, we're going to be in serious trouble. We should be doing all we can in these Herman Cain articles to expose his connections to the Federal Reserve and his support of TARP. People seem to be boasting that he's not a politician as reason to vote for him. Tell them all that he was a Federal Reserve chairman, which is much worse than being a politician.

EDIT: I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/ap_on_el_ge/us_cain2012?bcmt=70412912#mwpphu-comment-70412912

"What the media isn't telling you all is that Herman Cain was the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. The Fed is the cause of our financial crisis. Besides this, he supported TARP. The media is painting him as a member of the tea party when he is really in direct opposition to what the tea party stands for. He would never consider auditing or abolishing the Federal Reserve. This guy is not to be trusted."

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Possibly worse, PPP is polling this weekend, right during this media. Well, we shall see what we shall see.

However, I fully think he may start strong, as trump did, but the TARP bit is going to destroy it.

The question is whether that happens by the Ames Straw poll, but frankly, Bachmann is a bigger worry to me for that.

I've been tweeting and they are warning eachother about the Paulies being out to get them and misrepresenting things. So I tweeted back links to his pro-tarp article and to audio links of him on the audit, and asked them to tell me where I had it wrong. I didn't see anything after that.

kpitcher
05-21-2011, 04:14 PM
We should be sure to hit the big national papers, times, post, financial times, usa today, etc.

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 04:17 PM
For example, I tweeted to some "Actually if you have contradicting facts tell us http://tinyurl.com/2942tju http://tinyurl.com/3qcogub like 2 no"

Feeding the Abscess
05-21-2011, 04:26 PM
Tucker Carlson said yesterday, on the Brett Baier show thing, that Cain is the most conservative and consistent person in the race.

I couldn't stop laughing.

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Tucker Carlson said yesterday, on the Brett Baier show thing, that Cain is the most conservative and consistent person in the race.

I would except that it unfortunately says something about Carlson. And kinda confirms to me my hunch that he was one of the strings in the bow that the Kochs have in there.

Sentinelrv
05-21-2011, 04:43 PM
I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/ap_on_el_ge/us_cain2012?bcmt=70412912#mwpphu-comment-70412912

"What the media isn't telling you all is that Herman Cain was the chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. The Fed is the cause of our financial crisis. Besides this, he supported TARP. The media is painting him as a member of the tea party when he is really in direct opposition to what the tea party stands for. He would never consider auditing or abolishing the Federal Reserve. This guy is not to be trusted."

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 04:46 PM
I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

Voted, agreed and added some links.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-21-2011, 04:52 PM
Fox News is doing their part to pump Cain up. They made a big deal about his announcement today, including playing clips of his speech as well as doing an interview. Contrast that with how they covered Ron Paul's announcement event. :rolleyes:

RileyE104
05-21-2011, 04:54 PM
Guys, just keep doing what needs to be done to spread our message and promote Ron Paul 2012. Don't let bullshit like this get you down or anything.

Sentinelrv
05-21-2011, 05:03 PM
Guys, just keep doing what needs to be done to spread our message and promote Ron Paul 2012. Don't let bullshit like this get you down or anything.

I'm not letting it get me down. I'm simply letting people know that they need to expose this guy. We have all the evidence necessary to end his campaign before it begins. It just needs to be advertised.

parocks
05-21-2011, 05:05 PM
On Free Republic, the belief is that the Paul supporters are trying to get Cain.

It's not the Ron Paul's supporters job to trash Cain.

Cain will not win, but I do see how he could take votes that could go to Ron Paul.

Still, I would argue that Cain's elite resume makes him a wonderful choice for the RINO slot. He's an Establishment Conservative.

I'd say he's a great Establishment Conservative, and I think he should be working harder to get those Romney votes, because, boy,
being the Chairman of the Kansas City Fed is a very elite, very establishment job, which the Romney country club RINOs would love to hear about.

Cain is great, even though he's not a Populist Conservative, or a Tea Party Conservative, or a Limited Constitutional Goverment Conservative, but an elite Conservative
or an establishment Conservative, and maybe this time the establishment wants a Conservative instead of a RINO, and that would be great.

This isn't necessarily the opportunity to bash the Fed. But everyone should know how great it is that he's taking on Romney and Gingrich for the "establishment country club" slot, and his great elite Fed job helps him defeat Romney and Gingrich (who both could win). He's a great establishment replacement for Romney and Gingrich.

AGRP
05-21-2011, 05:10 PM
This is his official campaign video which is linked from Neocon extraordinaire Breitbart. Perhaps people can leave some facts about Cain in the youtube comment section:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHomZF3JGBg&feature=player_embedded

parocks
05-21-2011, 05:15 PM
Not your job. And it didn't work last time. I made a "why McCain sucks" flyer last time, and McCain still won.

Isn't part of the strategy this time to wait and listen to instructions. To actually act like a campaign volunteer, and help the campaign do what the campaign wants to do?

Or is that out again this year? I would hope that early money, and the expectations of early money, and a detailed understanding of the skills talents etc of the supporters will lead to coordination this time, with a lot of great stuff happening.

Cain won't win the nomination. Palin, Gingrich, Romney, Paul and Bachmann are the ones who have a chance. None of the others are famous enough.

Cain's likely a flash in the pan (unrelated to the "can't win" point). But if you attack him to someone who likes him, they might think of you, and Ron Paul, as not one of them, and it will make a vote for Ron Paul less likely.

But, right now, the "Conservatives" like Palin, Bachmann, Cain and Paul. If you're talking to Conservatives, they're all good. A much better crop of Conservatives than the last time.

parocks
05-21-2011, 05:17 PM
Cain is an excellent replacement for Romney. Say that. Try to avoid comparing and contrasting Cain with Ron Paul. Conservatives typically like a lot of what Ron Paul has to say (a change from 2008), but hate the Ron Paul supporters, who get in fights with everyone. That doesnt help Ron Paul.

Liberty Shark
05-21-2011, 05:20 PM

Carlson seriously lacks any comprehensive knowledge of liberty. He may try to claim he's some type of libertarian, or sympathetic to some aspects, but clearly he's not. The closest he is to a true libertarian would be a washington d.c. koch beltway cosmolibertarian fraud, kind of like... Gary Johnson!

As for Cain, he probably could gain some traction. Unfortunately he is a total opportunist hack, who parrots whatever sounds good and is polling well at the moment. Voters should be aware of his prior connection to the Federal Reserve, as well as flip-flopping on TARP bailouts.

ronpaulitician
05-21-2011, 05:22 PM
The only candidates that "scare" me are those that share many values with Ron Paul.

Candidates that are just more of the same (even if they appear not to be) can be exposed when the time is right.

Right now, they all take away votes from one another. Nothing wrong with pointing out the fact that they're all the same, but highlighting one over the other will likely just have the opposite effect.

I'm going to stick to just highlighting Paul's strengths.

parocks
05-21-2011, 05:27 PM
oh, sure. avoiding attacking someone the conservatives like is a good way to go.

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 05:42 PM
Not your job. And it didn't work last time. I made a "why McCain sucks" flyer last time, and McCain still won.

Isn't part of the strategy this time to wait and listen to instructions. To actually act like a campaign volunteer, and help the campaign do what the campaign wants to do?

Or is that out again this year? I would hope that early money, and the expectations of early money, and a detailed understanding of the skills talents etc of the supporters will lead to coordination this time, with a lot of great stuff happening.

Cain won't win the nomination. Palin, Gingrich, Romney, Paul and Bachmann are the ones who have a chance. None of the others are famous enough.

Cain's likely a flash in the pan (unrelated to the "can't win" point). But if you attack him to someone who likes him, they might think of you, and Ron Paul, as not one of them, and it will make a vote for Ron Paul less likely.

But, right now, the "Conservatives" like Palin, Bachmann, Cain and Paul. If you're talking to Conservatives, they're all good. A much better crop of Conservatives than the last time.

"Why X Sucks" is not going to be looked at by a supporter. you have to sneak your facts in before they realize you oppose the guy.

And I don't want to become a story in ourselves, I am just asking people to let me know if I have my facts wrong, and then give them his articles and video clips.

Sentinelrv
05-21-2011, 05:50 PM
Yeah, the point is to not attack them and their chosen candidate, but simply slip in the evidence and allow them to make their own decision on the matter. Attacking their man will turn people off to what you're trying to communicate. Unfortunately, sometimes I can't help but point out the guy is crooked.

headhawg7
05-21-2011, 05:51 PM
Just look at the comments in this article...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/ap_on_el_ge/us_cain2012#mwpphu-container

It's a Herman Cain love fest and they all believe he's part of the tea party because the media is telling them this. If this continues, we're going to be in serious trouble. We should be doing all we can in these Herman Cain articles to expose his connections to the Federal Reserve and his support of TARP. People seem to be boasting that he's not a politician as reason to vote for him. Tell them all that he was a Federal Reserve chairman, which is much worse than being a politician.

EDIT: I made a comment on Yahoo exposing all of this. Please upvote the comment so more people see it. It's located here...

I am afraid the tea party is a lost cause. It was hijacked by the republican party. They will now lump ron paul and gary johnson into the same group as people like boehner and palin. Cain is the exact same as all the other big govt republicans. He may say one thing but if elected will vote the same way as all the other big govt statists. Nothing will change.

pcosmar
05-21-2011, 05:58 PM
Herman Cain is Very Dangerous!
Only if you give the idiot any credibility.

I have heard him speak. The man is an inarticulate idiot. He is being pushed by the worst underbelly of the GOP.

Promote Ron Paul, Sound Money, Honest Limited Government, and common sense.
Cain will be seen for what he ain't by those that look.

ForLibertyFight
05-21-2011, 06:06 PM
bump

BlackTerrel
05-21-2011, 07:57 PM

This. BTW Romney is polling WAY higher than Cain and yet we are seeing 5 times as much animosity towards Cain on this forum.

Take it down a notch.

Cain is not going to do shit FYI. He speaks well, is smart, and does a rah rah "it needs fixing" and "I am not a politician" spiel that some people like. Once you start digging and getting into the issues he doesn't stand for much. He is not a threat.

The biggest threat by far to Ron Paul 2012 is Mitt Romney (now that Huckabee is out).

schiffheadbaby
05-21-2011, 08:06 PM
This. BTW Romney is polling WAY higher than Cain and yet we are seeing 5 times as much animosity towards Cain on this forum.

Take it down a notch.

Cain is not going to do shit FYI. He speaks well, is smart, and does a rah rah "it needs fixing" and "I am not a politician" spiel that some people like. Once you start digging and getting into the issues he doesn't stand for much. He is not a threat.

The biggest threat by far to Ron Paul 2012 is Mitt Romney (now that Huckabee is out).

agree to an extent, but he is rising rapidly. I think the republicans want him to be the VP

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 08:06 PM

Take it down a notch.

Initially, the biggest threat is Bachmann. Not that she'll get more votes, but that she'll take Iowa straw poll votes Ron might otherwise get, slowing his momentum. Cain is infuriating because he is a fraud. I dislike Bachmann's Patriot Act vote, and she's a nonstarter to me because of that, but I don't despise her actively the same way I do someone who is pretending to be someone he isn't, someone like Ron on the fed, when he is really a central banker's dream.

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 08:08 PM
agree to an extent, but he is rising rapidly. I think the republicans want him to be the VP

I don't know that he is rising that much. That zogby poll was of people who had signed up to be polled, not exactly a random sample. I still haven't seen a credible poll since he supposedly 'rose', but just having the media SAY he did will have an impact, of course. And he is getting a ton of media this weekend, and PPP and New Hampshire are both polling this weekend.

BlackTerrel
05-21-2011, 08:13 PM

Well when you're at zero you can rise rapidly, but the only legit poll I saw was 4%. The Zogby one as has been numerously stated is not significant.

schiffheadbaby
05-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Well when you're at zero you can rise rapidly, but the only legit poll I saw was 4%. The Zogby one as has been numerously stated is not significant.

I sometimes read FreeRepublic for the LOLs and they are creaming themselves over Cain. It is unreal, if you are bored go to FR and type in Cain on the search function and read the hundreds of comments.

I just think he will get a lot of free promotion and this will help his popularity a lot

Anti Federalist
05-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Race Card Rummy.

A black man of "substance" who says he would "take the race card off the table".

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=181961#ixzz1N2la2mUy

Anti Federalist
05-21-2011, 08:19 PM
I sometimes read FreeRepublic for the LOLs and they are creaming themselves over Cain. It is unreal, if you are bored go to FR and type in Cain on the search function and read the hundreds of comments.

I just think he will get a lot of free promotion and this will help his popularity a lot

Makes sense.

Cain, like Freepers, talk about standing up for the Constitution and abiding by it.

They only want to talk about the parts they like.

That's why a man like Dr. Paul infuriates both "left" and "right".

BlackTerrel
05-21-2011, 08:24 PM

It's easy on the internet to get lost in the "hundreds of posts". I doubt even 0.1% of Americans post on FreeRepublic. It's not so representative.

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=%22ron+paul%22

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=%22herman+cain%22

Ron Paul is getting about 4 times more free publicity than Herman Cain in the MSM. Don't buy the hype.

Liberty Shark
05-21-2011, 08:39 PM
Initially, the biggest threat is Bachmann. Not that she'll get more votes, but that she'll take Iowa straw poll votes Ron might otherwise get, slowing his momentum. Cain is infuriating because he is a fraud. I dislike Bachmann's Patriot Act vote, and she's a nonstarter to me because of that, but I don't despise her actively the same way I do someone who is pretending to be someone he isn't, someone like Ron on the fed, when he is really a central banker's dream.

Exactly. I've been trying to explain that to people.
A potential Bachmann candidacy, avoiding any major gaffes, should do extremely well in Iowa, especially with Huckabee out.
The interesting thing about Bachmann is that I haven't heard her say too much on foreign policy. Is she an airhead like Palin, who will get brainwashed by neocon advisors? Or is she a total neocon already?

Also, that Ames straw poll is gonna be the absolute key for RP. If the supporters can't win it, or at least come in second, then we have a serious problem to say the least.

As for Cain, its hard to tell at this point because there aren't any reliable polls out recently. Obviously there are some establishment people from somewhere (Koch?) pushing this guy, judging by the front-runner type treatment Fox gave him at the first debate. And I'm not talking just about the focus-fraud group, but also the fact that he received many more questions than RP at the debate.

sailingaway
05-21-2011, 08:39 PM
It's easy on the internet to get lost in the "hundreds of posts". I doubt even 0.1% of Americans post on FreeRepublic. It's not so representative.

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=%22ron+paul%22

http://news.google.com/news/search?aq=f&pz=1&cf=all&ned=us&hl=en&q=%22herman+cain%22

Ron Paul is getting about 4 times more free publicity than Herman Cain in the MSM. Don't buy the hype.

Not if you just make it last 24 hours, but it is the quality that is the big gap. Cain is going to be on Huckabee's show, AND is on Wallace this weekend like Ron, and I bet he doesn't get the same kind of questions about drugs and getting rid of social security. For the primary audience, that is more quality exposure.

However, I think Cain isn't going to be our big problem because I think he is a fraud and it will be discovered.

HarryBrowneLives
05-21-2011, 08:47 PM
Exactly. I've been trying to explain that to people.
A potential Bachmann candidacy, avoiding any major gaffes, should do extremely well in Iowa, especially with Huckabee out.
The interesting thing about Bachmann is that I haven't heard her say too much on foreign policy. Is she an airhead like Palin, who will get brainwashed by neocon advisors? Or is she a total neocon already?

Also, that Ames straw poll is gonna be the absolute key for RP. If the supporters can't win it, or at least come in second, then we have a serious problem to say the least.

As for Cain, its hard to tell at this point because there aren't any reliable polls out recently. Obviously there are some establishment people from somewhere (Koch?) pushing this guy, judging by the front-runner type treatment Fox gave him at the first debate. And I'm not talking just about the focus-fraud group, but also the fact that he received many more questions than RP at the debate.

I'd be willing to bet that the Koch brothers have a hand in this. I know they have been having Cain speak at some astroturfed Tea Party events that they helped pay for. I've despise the Koch guys for years. This kinda stuff is like a game to them. If the Koch brothers are in any way involved with a candidate ... don't walk away ...RUN!

But, despite all the astroturf, Cain's not going anywhere and will have a lot of trouble getting above the primary noise after his few minutes of fame, raising enough money to keep up in the long run, etc.

I agree with some of the other posters ... the only one's that have a real chance to be left alive politically viabale by Super Tuesday will hypothetically be Ron, Bachmann (IF), Romney, Palin (IF) ...maybe somebody like a TPAW (maybe) or Daniels (because he's go the ole Busch team to help) to fill that slot in the primary. Flip a coin on those two. This is a marathon not a sprint. That's your ballgame right there.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-21-2011, 09:09 PM
Cain has won a couple TP straw polls now, and he's cutting into the territory we should be taking. I don't have faith in teaocons seeing through his BS. They will likely take his words at face value, especially since he is getting a big push by TPTB.

cindy25
05-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Cain is not going to win anything; he is not a serious threat; TPTB want him on stage to show GOP not racist (remember Alan Keyes)

he is a prop. concentrate on Bachmann, she is the threat.

speciallyblend
05-21-2011, 09:55 PM
No WE CAIN'T

speciallyblend
05-21-2011, 09:57 PM
I'd be willing to bet that the Koch brothers have a hand in this. I know they have been having Cain speak at some astroturfed Tea Party events that they helped pay for. I've despise the Koch guys for years. This kinda stuff is like a game to them. If the Koch brothers are in any way involved with a candidate ... don't walk away ...RUN!

But, despite all the astroturf, Cain's not going anywhere and will have a lot of trouble getting above the primary noise after his few minutes of fame, raising enough money to keep up in the long run, etc.

I agree with some of the other posters ... the only one's that have a real chance to be left alive politically viabale by Super Tuesday will hypothetically be Ron, Bachmann (IF), Romney, Palin (IF) ...maybe somebody like a TPAW (maybe) or Daniels (because he's go the ole Busch team to help) to fill that slot in the primary. Flip a coin on those two. This is a marathon not a sprint. That's your ballgame right there.

the more i see your posts. The more i wish Harry Browne was here today:(

Napoleon's Shadow
05-21-2011, 09:58 PM
However, I fully think he may start strong, as trump did, but the TARP bit is going to destroy it.Some, not all, but some of the tea partiers have bought into his talking point that "well I didn't know what it was before it was implemented, and I had a problem with how it was implemented"

Napoleon's Shadow
05-21-2011, 10:05 PM
Cain is not going to win anything; he is not a serious threat; TPTB want him on stage to show GOP not racist (remember Alan Keyes)

he is a prop. concentrate on Bachmann, she is the threat.

Well though, like Huckabee or Fred, he might be the guy who takes votes away from Ron thus allowing a neocon like Romney to win. Remember Cain and Romney were somewhat chummy there for a while, Cain even endorsed him. In fact, it wouldn't suprise me at all i f there was some sort of unspoken deal going on where Cain is in the race simply to stop Ron or the others from gaining traction so that Romney can pull a victory. Remember, Fred was only in the race to ensure that Huckabee went no where; McCain won as a result.

So no, I don't think Cain can win the nomination, but he might prevent Ron from winning it. :(

Napoleon's Shadow
05-21-2011, 10:15 PM
Not your job. And it didn't work last time. I made a "why McCain sucks" flyer last time, and McCain still won.As was pointed out putting a "sucks" flyer out isn't going to be good enough, you have to know your audience and talk to them on their level.

But the only people who are apt to support Cain at this point in time are the tea partiers. Fortunately they all have e-mail lists and spread and forward e-mails all of the time. If you have been doing your job over the last couple of years then you have been getting yourself embedded within these groups. This means that now you can politely point out the the negatives of supporting Herman Cain to these people and hopefully they will listen.

Isn't part of the strategy this time to wait and listen to instructions. To actually act like a campaign volunteer, and help the campaign do what the campaign wants to do?Of course, but getting yourself trained on political strategy (via the CFL perhaps) is what you should've been doing too. That way you have a better idea on how you can be effective on the local level. The CFL didn't bring in all of these experienced guys to train everyone because they all want foot soldiers. They did it so that people could be largely autonomous and given guidance on local politics. It's about empowerment.

So no it is not quite time to go door-to-door for Ron yet, but you should already be plugged into your local political scene. Even if you aren't a player yourself, you should at least know who the players are. That in itself will make you very effective when it comes time for action.

Yeah, the point is to not attack them and their chosen candidate, but simply slip in the evidence and allow them to make their own decision on the matter. Attacking their man will turn people off to what you're trying to communicate. Unfortunately, sometimes I can't help but point out the guy is crooked.
Yes it has to be done carefully. But it does need to be done swiftly and hard before Cain can pick up any more momentum.

If we can get Cain's negatives spread around so far (specifically his support for the bailouts and endorsement of Romney) ideally to the tea party crowd, then we will gain a tremendous advantage. But we must do it before these people decide upon him, latch on, and become emotionally entrenched and thus irrational which I fear is starting to happen already. Most of the teaocons don't care or understand that much about The Fed. However they DO care about the bailouts and if they know that Cain supported the bailouts and has quasi-flip-flopped on them then they will be a lot less skeptical of him. Right now their guard is down.

Paul4Prez
05-21-2011, 10:32 PM
I'm only slightly more worried about Herman Cain than I am about Top Tier Tim Pawlenty, which is to say, not very much. Romney is the biggest threat, really, the only one right now.

KingRobbStark
05-21-2011, 11:01 PM
I'm the biggest threat.

HarryBrowneLives
05-21-2011, 11:58 PM
the more i see your posts. The more i wish Harry Browne was here today:(

I thank you for that. Harry was a great person. He lived close to me during and after the 2000 campaign in Franklin, TN just outside of Nashville. One of the most original thinkers ... maybe the most ... the libertarian movement ever had. Brilliant man. My avatar is a tribute to his memory.

HarryBrowneLives
05-22-2011, 12:01 AM
Well, newswires say Daniels is out so I can scratch him off the list. I guess the Bush Team will hafta find a new pal. Boy, the neocons are scrambling these days.

LisaNY
05-22-2011, 12:06 AM
Well, newswires say Daniels is out so I can scratch him off the list. I guess the Bush Team will hafta find a new pal. Boy, the neocons are scrambling these days.

WOW! I was getting really nervous about him for some reason. Would he make a good vp for Ron?

speciallyblend
05-22-2011, 12:24 AM

I see the gop as the only hurdle to a Ron Paul nomination!! They can Win with Ron Paul but they are fighting to elect obama unless they nominate Ron Paul. If i can see it? Why can't they??

HarryBrowneLives
05-22-2011, 12:30 AM
I see the gop as the only hurdle to a Ron Paul nomination!! They can Win with Ron Paul but they are fighting to elect obama unless they nominate Ron Paul. If i can see it? Why can't they??

With this cast of clowns as is its Ron in 12 or Obama and Rand in 16 ... answer is ... they don't want to ... they want to continue to believe the fantasy that Rule The World Productions can still win elections. America's middle has left the building on that issue and they're still standing at the party with the punch bowl waiting for their dates to arrive.

ronpaulitician
05-22-2011, 12:50 AM
I thank you for that. Harry was a great person. He lived close to me during and after the 2000 campaign in Franklin, TN just outside of Nashville. One of the most original thinkers ... maybe the most ... the libertarian movement ever had. Brilliant man. My avatar is a tribute to his memory.
I have to admit that "Liberty A-Z" was a better (and easier) read than Liberty Defined.

And I still hope Paul writes an article similar to Harry Browne's The president's first day in office (http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=13247). He somewhat did in Plan for a freedom president (http://www.yaliberty.org/yar/plan-for-a-freedom-president), but I really think he could show everyone just what his prioritiies are by telling us what he would do on day 1.

rawful
05-22-2011, 04:59 AM
No joke, I had a nightmare last night that Herman Cain won the NBA Slam Dunk contest. lol :confused:

wgadget
05-22-2011, 05:13 AM
We should be sure to hit the big national papers, times, post, financial times, usa today, etc.

Yes, and the Iowa papers, too. I wouldn't mention Ron, just point out the facts about this guy that TPTB are ignoring.

wgadget
05-22-2011, 05:14 AM
And another thing....Cain is obviously going after the Tea Party fundamentalist neocon Christians that Huckabee would have garnered, judging by his rhetoric. Pretty big group.

angelatc
05-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Some, not all, but some of the tea partiers have bought into his talking point that "well I didn't know what it was before it was implemented, and I had a problem with how it was implemented"

Breaks my heart.

angelatc
05-22-2011, 07:50 AM
With this cast of clowns as is its Ron in 12 or Obama and Rand in 16 ... answer is ... they don't want to ... they want to continue to believe the fantasy that Rule The World Productions can still win elections. America's middle has left the building on that issue and they're still standing at the party with the punch bowl waiting for their dates to arrive.

That's just it. Seeing the TEA Party suddenly decide that TARP was ok, it was just implemented wrong has got to be pleasing the old guard GOP to no end.

FrankRep
05-22-2011, 08:02 AM
Herman Cain, an Exposé of his Statist, Unconstitutional Positions

http://thenewamerican.com/images/stories2011/08aMay/herman-cain-ap.001.jpg

Former Federal Reserve insider Herman Cain, being touted by various media outlets as a “Tea Party favorite,” officially announced on May 21 that he would be seeking the 2012 Republican nomination for President.

Fed Insider Herman Cain Announces 2012 Bid (http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7575-fed-insider-herman-cain-announces-2012-bid)

Alex Newman | The New American (http://thenewamerican.com/)
22 May 2011

libertygrl
05-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Since we don't have the power that the media does, we should immediately jump into action whenever we start to see FAUX NEWS crowning a candidate as "THE GUY" by the use of internet forums. Maybe even sign up now and become a regular to some conservative/Republican/Tea Party political forums. We don't have to bash Cain or tell people we're Ron Paul supporters at first. I've been posting on my local Tea Party forum since last year. I started posting alternative media articles and having discussions. Even though it got heated at times, I developed a connection with these people to where they actually enjoyed the information I provided because it wasn't being reported in the MSM. I started posting Ron Paul articles as well and many of them came over to some of his positions.

Make connections with people so that they start to trust you and don't feel like your a troll. It's worked for me. But always be RESPECTFUL & COURTEOUS. Even when you feel like pulling your hair out at times! Believe me, you'll get a lot of converts that way. Here are the links. We should start posting this information immediately:

Herman Cain praised TARP bailouts, chided "free market":
http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/2011/05/flashback-2008-herman-cain-praised-tarp-chided-free-market-purist
http://www.unitedliberty.org/articles/7552-why-im-not-excited-about-herman-cain

Herman Cain supports big-government liberal Republican Mitt Romney:
http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20080410165959/www.northstarwriters.com/hc098.htm

Herman Cain Tries to Be "Outsider" But Is Really A Political Establishment Insider:
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/05/herman-cain-touts-outside-status.html

Herman Cain supported the bailouts:
http://004eeb5.netsolhost.com/hc133.htm
http://004eeb5.netsolhost.com/hc129.htm
http://www.newworldradical.com/2011/05/who-is-herman-cain.html

Herman Cain doesn't think the Federal Reserve should be audited (he's a former Fed chair himself):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk&feature=player_embedded

Herman Cain has flip-flopped on the issue of the Federal Reserve:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=caeNXivEGEg&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Mqie_h9uU&feature=player_embedded

Herman Cain doesn't think the Federal Reserve should be audited but yet the Fed bailed out foreign banks, including Libya (Col. Gaddafi):
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/guess-who-benefited-most-from-feds-...

More secrets about the Federal Reserve recently discovered that Herman Cain doesn't think the American People should know:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-01/foreign-banks-tapped-fed-s-lifeline-most-as-bernanke-kept-borrowers-secret.html

What else is the Federal Reserve hiding from the People that Herman Cain doesn't want people to know:
http://uk.reuters.com/article/2009/03/08/us-aig-idUKTRE52624P20090308

CONCLUSION?
Herman Cain is a Federal Reserve apologist, an establishment opportunist, and big-government RINO politician who puts bankers first and Americans last.

FrankRep
05-22-2011, 09:05 AM
Since we don't have the power that the media does, ...

Help spread this article far and wide. Hit all the Tea Party and Republican groups!

Fed Insider Herman Cain Announces 2012 Bid
http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7575-fed-insider-herman-cain-announces-2012-bid

[ An Exposé of the Statist, Unconstitutional Positions of Herman Cain ]

doodle
05-22-2011, 09:16 AM
harmless thing

link (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?292980-No-need-to-waste-any-time-on-him&p=3274936&viewfull=1#post3274936)

BlackTerrel
05-22-2011, 11:03 AM
No joke, I had a nightmare last night that Herman Cain won the NBA Slam Dunk contest. lol :confused:

That's odd

tropicangela
05-22-2011, 12:36 PM
The neocons won't care about this but I didn't think it deserved its own thread.

GOP candidate Herman Cain: Palestinians should get ‘nothing’ in peace deal (http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/05/22/gop-candidate-herman-cain-palestinians-should-get-nothing-in-peace-deal/)