PDA

View Full Version : Barry Soetoro: Welcome Americans! To the Copacabana!

AndrewD
05-21-2011, 02:14 PM
That's right folks. You heard it here. Barrack Obama himself has now authorized ALL American citizens the right to travel to Cuba.

If Jesse Ventura were dead, he'd be rolling over in his grave. But guess what, he is alive. So i'm sure he is a happy camper. Tune in here:

"The forbidden fruit of American travel is once again within reach. New rules issued by the Obama administration will allow Americans wide access to communist-led Cuba, already a mecca for tourists from other nations.

Within months or even weeks, thousands of people from Seattle to Sarasota could be shaking their hips in tropical nightclubs and sampling the famous stogies, without having to sneak in through a third country and risk the Treasury Department's wrath."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110521/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/cb_cuba_more_americans

FrankRep
05-21-2011, 02:17 PM
I don't see the problem.

Yieu
05-21-2011, 02:23 PM
Ron Paul said he would open travel and trade with Cuba.

Dr.3D
05-21-2011, 02:38 PM
Does that mean we can get good cigars again?

A Son of Liberty
05-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Uh, yeah - I'm kinda glad to hear this, actually.

amy31416
05-21-2011, 02:44 PM
Well I'll be damned, Obama made a positive change.

I'm having a hard time believing it, but this is good, if true.

Kotin
05-21-2011, 02:46 PM
If true, then it's one thing he's done right.

Dr.3D
05-21-2011, 02:54 PM
If true, then it's one thing he's done right.

Well, the stipulations pretty much rule out going there for a vacation.
I doubt Dr. Paul would have placed those stipulation on this, nor would there still be a trade embargo. (yep, still no cigar)

Flash
05-21-2011, 02:56 PM
Wow this is pretty cool. The sooner we trade and travel with Cuba, the sooner they'll become a Capitalist nation.

Kotin
05-21-2011, 02:59 PM
Well, the stipulations pretty much rule out going there for a vacation.
I doubt Dr. Paul would have placed those stipulation on this, nor would there still be a trade embargo. (yep, still no cigar)

Didn't read em.. I was assuming there were very few or something.. Obviously I shouldn't have hehe..

anaconda
05-21-2011, 03:21 PM
Well I'll be damned, Obama made a positive change.

I'm having a hard time believing it, but this is good, if true.

Might be a planned counter to an eventual Paul debate...as in "I, Soetoro, also believe in travel, trade, etc..just like my opponent...er, uh, see: I am nor just a warmonger.."

anaconda
05-21-2011, 03:22 PM
Ron Paul said he would open travel and trade with Cuba.

Ya think maybe there's a connection here?

Would it not make sense for an incumbent President with really shaky approval ratings to get out ahead of unique rhetoric from potentially dangerous opponents?

heavenlyboy34
05-21-2011, 03:23 PM
Damn, the Bamster actually did something logical! :eek: Perhaps the world is about to end? ;) lolz