PDA

View Full Version : rp2012.org - New grassroots volunteer website needs theme/logo - win 1oz of silver

tobefree
05-21-2011, 02:29 AM
..and feel good about helping the cause if we choose your theme/logo... :)

This website is geared towards phonebanking for the Ames Straw Poll, the MOST important event for Ron Paul. (It's functional so feel free to sign up as well.) It just needs a facelift.

There is a designer that will complete the website design, but I need the following for the vendor:

Regarding the theming assets -- the assets that will be helpful to us for theming are as follows: (a) Color Pallette, (b) Logo, (c) Layered Photoshop file of website homepage, (d) any other "fair game"assets used in the design of the website. Please send these assets to us as soon as possible, as the theming takes 1 - 2 weeks to complete.

www.rp2012.org

I also really like the slogan: Believe in You
I would like that somewhere....

A clean looking logo.. but with the words 'grassroots' in small type below the Ron Paul 2012? .. maybe with grass sprouting up in places. Anyways this platform is purely grassroots driven.

Not sure we need a picture of Ron Paul… if we do have one it needs to be a good one.. I think the official campaign website homepage pic is not good.

Anyways.. please run with it. Thanks!