PDA

View Full Version : Renaissance of the Republic

Thomas Key
05-21-2011, 12:16 AM
I am all in - there is no other way to live.

Lets open up the debate, campaign for liberty. Live free or die, do unto others, etc etc; in contrast to change you can believe in or get those terrorists, or (un)Patriot Act or other junk mail slogans.

This is change you can believe in. Ron Paul will bring the best of the liberal and conservative philosophies independently, instead of the worst of the two.

I am ready for a new Renaissance, even the word evokes such strong power and optimism and light.

They - of the status quo, the special interests and power elites say we need to compromise our liberties for security, they say we need to buy their body scanners and walk through them while they put their hands on us, they say they can have guns but not us, they say they can monitor us but we cant them, they can admit to using drugs while locking people up so they can pay their crony donators - in people for cash for their private prisons, they say more war and that we need to "guarantee" that always 5% of the GDP be spent on the military industrial complex, they say we need to buy health insurance just to live - or be locked up, they say fear, and don't question authority but who is the authority?

Who are they? that claim to be the boss, and know all the answers. Walk out of the cave America, wake up, live, dream, claim your rightful freedom as free thinking individuals and living beings and put away these self appointed hypocrites.

We say openess, rule of law, the Congress is just as powerful as the President and Supreme Court. We say the Constitution is a wonderful constitution that explains the laws of free men, women, self thinking individuals, we say judge by character not the colour of skin or other superficial things, and to have respect and treat others as you want to be treated which is how you'd want to be treated; we say lets be practical and use our money and time and effort wisely, and be free.

They don't want people to have any-place to run or hide or get away from their site,
they wont leave us alone, they want to run our lives and put us in one big corporate prison planet where every second of every day you pay for the air you breathe to some Government Welfare Crony Corporatists, and put people in jail for milk, marijuana and cut off any debate and call others extreme, and they don't want to stay on that subject they want to change the subject. Is this election about the Civil Rights Bill or FEMA, (although I can understand the Civil Rights Act and think you know it's probably not a bad idea to have anyone be able to buy stuff like gas etc., though someday we can hope that society catches up and those legislations wont be necessary, so lets start changing that dialogue now and practice what we preach) - but while they are talking about abortion and other (I would have to say current side issues of the day, which also BTW might not be a bad move to honor/acknowledge the choice - if it's the life of the mother or rape, although I agree with no tax paid abortion, but the same principle can be made about tax paid undeclared wars and people in prison for non crimes and our money used against our livlihoods in many ways, in many ways we are aborting the Constitution [and our future] and I am against that, and it is a baby in our history) - there are TRILLIONS being looted from under and over us and through us which equates to mega tons of our energy and time and standards of living etc. and ultimately lives, dreams and hopes; and they have so much corruption that the banking, health, energy, military, security and media industries are a big web of the worst Soviet faschistic, fuedal non sense and cruelty that people would revolt. [BTW what about an emergency plan for our dollar]

What do you want - another Trillion to go to special interest banks and corporate welfare queens or to have another law restricting your rights or another innocent person going to prison for selling milk or using drugs, and treating people like animals, or more broken promises, more revolving door lobbyists in and out of government, more mandatory purchases to private corporations, more laws designed to get rid of competition and help the established businesses which are just small tyrannical governments that profit from piracy, more lies to your face, more information that you cant see, more murder in your name with your money, more of the same, more injustice, more fear and terror alerts, more empire, more non issues pretending that those matter compared to the big issues that you are afraid to confront; every thing I just mentioned should be the main debate and is what effects us the most, are we going to have another election about abortion when the world around us in on fire and we are going to debtors prison as a nation and will we have our streets owned by foreign conglomerates? Or is the abortion debate expanded to aborting our rule of law, Bill of Rights and Independence. And to the naysayers who mock - they should feel lucky, with the state of the union the way it is that they are not literally tarred and feathered and held accountable; I would ask the whole panel (of republicrats and brown nosing reporters) who among them has used any amount of illegal drugs or know a family member who has (which is everyone almost) and then ask them why they or their loved one is not in prison . . . right now, while they mock legalizing freedom; make them answer - they should have no more answers until they changed their mind or voluntarily [voluntary may be too nice compared to how some have been aprehended and violated] turn themselves in or their loved ones (period)

Join us - any one, no matter (I am not going to say colors creeds or religions etc because I am practicing what I preach - I don't care) who you are if you have dignity for a free and thinking sentient being/'s; time is short and there has to be urgency, but this can be the beginning of a new Renaissance, and I boldly say that & say boldly as well: free the non violent drug users in prison, free the people in jail for selling milk, stop warrantless searches, open up our system, brainstorm together, live in freedom and celebrate it, legalize hemp and stop subsidies and unfair business practices that stomp out competition, hold those accountable to their actions, shine the light in, end the empire, restore the republic and the rule of law, and democracy - in the democratically elected Republic, spur on the best environment for innovation and inspiration.

Now is the beginning of a new Renaissance, of the Republic.

We are America, we are the Constitution, the Constitution is the body, and right now needs a doctor, a pro bono lawyer, a plumber, electrician, writer, actor, musician, teacher, cop, soldier, artist, adventurer, fireperson, astronaut, lover, family member, friend, truth teller, protestor, journalist, salesperson, welder, philosopher, individual, etc., but we don't need the same self-appointed, grossly arrogant know it alls, who are sucking the life and soul out of the rest of us in an intellectually immature fearful mechanical robotic manner who want another run your life type dark ages; we want a Renaissance. You have to have a strong soul (or what ever you want to call it) to defend liberty and understand why and how it's important and all the laws that protect individuals.

Thomas Key

Carehn
05-21-2011, 12:19 AM
Welcome to the forum.