PDA

View Full Version : Cop guns down dog, caught on tape by local news station

jct74
05-20-2011, 11:39 PM
Video inside story.

Officers were looking for Pete Moses and Vania Sisk. According to search warrants, Moses is a suspect in the disappearance of a woman and a 5-year-old boy. Sisk is the boy's mother.

After the people in the home surrendered, the SWAT team approached to make sure no one else was inside. As ABC11 cameras recorded, the lead officer went up the front steps and then turned and fired at a dog three times - killing it.

The dog doesn't appear to be vicious and doesn't appear to lunge at officers. In the video, you can see a man sitting on the stoop of a home next door and others standing on the next porch as the three high-powered rounds were fired in their direction.

The bystanders were not hurt.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/abc11_investigates&id=8140686
http://www.theagitator.com/2011/05/20/puppycide-22/

BTW, everyone should check out the image at the bottom of Radley's blog post, brought to you also by the Durham SWAT team. Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words.

aGameOfThrones
05-20-2011, 11:59 PM
You know... That motherfucker deserves the same.

Did anyone see the police dog? It's just standing there watching one of its kind being murder. Guess there are no good police dogs either.

Edit: and that asshole with the kid in the bathroom deserves a medal.

/s

Carehn
05-21-2011, 12:00 AM
preemptive strike.

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2011, 12:07 AM
In b4 AF...

The Police have become a decentralized, yet coordinated killing machine. This must change.

heavenlyboy34
05-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Murderous, arrogant pigs, they are. :mad:

pcosmar
05-21-2011, 12:11 AM
This story is confusing, Who has disappeared?

Officers were looking for Pete Moses and Vania Sisk. According to search warrants, Moses is a suspect in the disappearance of a woman and a 5-year-old boy. Sisk is the boy's mother.
They served a warrant, and arrested them both. Who disappeared?
from the sound of it,,,some other woman disappeared with Vania Sisk's child.
Have they checked CPS ? They do that all the time.

Is this the same gal?
http://www.myspace.com/vania03
Seems to be, and Pete Moses is listed as a friend.

While they've not been charged in the disappearances, the SWAT team arrested the pair on other charges at the Dunstan Avenue home after surrounding it the evening of April 12.

Questionable charges and story as well as a questionable shooting.

BamaAla
05-21-2011, 12:13 AM
A repulsive story crescendoing to the most repulsive picture I've ever seen.

Anti Federalist
05-21-2011, 12:22 AM
In b4 AF...

The Police have become a decentralized, yet coordinated killing machine. This must change.

AF has nothing more to say.

AF has "shot his wad" on this whole stinking mess.

AF has used up all his "What the Fuck? Over." (Until tomorrow or the next day, of course, when some new atrocity comes shambling forward.)

AF is pleased that other people are posting these stories as they pop up.

AF is so numb because of all it, he's speaking in third person, like Teh Collinz.

All kidding aside, I mean, really, what more is there to say? The craziness is ratcheting up every day, building to some sort of crescendo, a large hunk of the population has their fingers in their ears going "lalalalalal - I can't hear all your crazy talk, I don't want to hear it, lalalalalala" and the few of us that are aware are mostly powerless, in spite of our very best efforts to "work within the system", to stop it, and can only look on with grisly morbid fascination, like watching a car crash or train wreck that you just know is going to result in fatalities.

daviddee
05-21-2011, 12:28 AM

Brian4Liberty
05-21-2011, 12:41 AM
AF is so numb because of all it, he's speaking in third person, like Teh Collinz.

Ah feel yur pain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLqZt8lmjOI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLqZt8lmjOI

Philhelm
05-21-2011, 12:56 AM

AF has used up all his "What the Fuck? Over." (Until tomorrow or the next day, of course, when some new atrocity comes shambling forward.)

All kidding aside, I mean, really, what more is there to say? The craziness is ratcheting up every day, building to some sort of crescendo, a large hunk of the population has their fingers in their ears going "lalalalalal - I can't hear all your crazy talk, I don't want to hear it, lalalalalala" and the few of us that are aware are mostly powerless, in spite of our very best efforts to "work within the system", to stop it, and can only look on with grisly morbid fascination, like watching a car crash or train wreck that you just know is going to result in fatalities.

I'm out of rep, but +(1776)^1776

Philhelm
05-21-2011, 01:02 AM
Hopefully the Tree of Liberty accepts this dog's blood, as it was shed in the name of tyranny.

Verrater
05-21-2011, 02:54 AM
You know... That motherfucker deserves the same.

I love this forum because someone always expresses just how I feel.

iGGz
05-21-2011, 03:46 AM
I love this forum because someone always expresses just how I feel.

x2

JK/SEA
05-21-2011, 07:38 AM
Damn it all.

Tal
05-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow... that left me pretty gobsmacked.

Chester Copperpot
05-21-2011, 11:58 AM

Your posts are what made me realize somebody is killing somebody's dog every month in america..

However now it seems like its every WEEK.

I have some neo-conned friends... Even they cant stand to see this shit.. but this is what their politics beget us.

ClayTrainor
05-21-2011, 12:01 PM
fucking scum of the earth.

Anti Federalist
05-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Your posts are what made me realize somebody is killing somebody's dog every month in america..

I have some neo-conned friends... Even they cant stand to see this shit.. but this is what their politics beget us.

Excellent, that is one of the reasons to post stories like this.

Sadly, there has been a disconnect with many people's humanity, they think nothing of dropping missiles and bombs and incinerating a whole slew of people, just a bunch of "collateral damage" right?

But kill a dog, and they go berserk.

I have a Neo-Con, war hawk uncle-in-law that fits that description to a "t".

I could make a million points about the foolishness of the war in Iraq, he wasn't going to listen.

Until that video surfaced of the troops throwing a puppy off the cliff.

Then his outlook changed.

Weird, unnerving and kind of sick, if you ask me, some very seriously misplaced priorities out there these days.

Not that killing a family pet and man's best friend, who was doing nothing but protecting his home and master from "bad guys" (I swear, dogs can smell some of these guys and know they up to no fucking good) is not a horrendous display of haughty callousness in and of itself.

But keep in mind, they're just working up the food chain.

We're next.

Pericles
05-21-2011, 01:31 PM
Added to the archives of dogmurderers.com

+rep

In honor of the dog, I think I need to build another rifle.

Pericles
05-21-2011, 01:33 PM

My new line on neo-cons is - "The passage of so many laws creates even more criminals than the police can catch, so the temptation becomes too great that in order to catch the criminals for the police to become criminals themselves."

amy31416
05-21-2011, 01:51 PM
Excellent, that is one of the reasons to post stories like this.

Sadly, there has been a disconnect with many people's humanity, they think nothing of dropping missiles and bombs and incinerating a whole slew of people, just a bunch of "collateral damage" right?

But kill a dog, and they go berserk.

I have a Neo-Con, war hawk uncle-in-law that fits that description to a "t".

I could make a million points about the foolishness of the war in Iraq, he wasn't going to listen.

Until that video surfaced of the troops throwing a puppy off the cliff.

Then his outlook changed.

Weird, unnerving and kind of sick, if you ask me, some very seriously misplaced priorities out there these days.

Not that killing a family pet and man's best friend, who was doing nothing but protecting his home and master from "bad guys" (I swear, dogs can smell some of these guys and know they up to no fucking good) is not a horrendous display of haughty callousness in and of itself.

But keep in mind, they're just working up the food chain.

We're next.

In defense of your uncle's view, dogs are almost always a lot easier to like than people. If I had to choose between saving Chertoff/Cheney/Obama/Bush/the Clintons, etc. and my dog from a burning building, I'd pick my dog every time.

Danke
05-21-2011, 01:56 PM
In defense of your uncle's view, dogs are almost always a lot easier to like than people. If I had to choose between saving Chertoff/Cheney/Obama/Bush/the Clintons, etc. and my dog from a burning building, I'd pick my dog every time.

What if the choice was your dog or Kludge?

amy31416
05-21-2011, 02:04 PM
What about your dog vs. Kludge?

Hmmm...lemme get out the trusty ol' Magic 8 Ball and give it a shake:

http://afunfair.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

(Fortunately for him, I don't believe in magic.)

jct74
05-21-2011, 02:09 PM
I still can't get over that picture in Radley's post. To me it just seems representative of so much of what is going on in our country today. I see it as very meaningful, even if I don't know the full context of it. I did some searching on Radley's website and found some of the backstory behind it however. It was taken during a drug raid in 2006, you can read about it here:
http://www.theagitator.com/2006/12/10/1000-words/
http://www.theagitator.com/2006/12/13/follow-up-on-the-swat-officer-and-little-boy-photo/

Direct link to the photo here:
http://assets.theagitator.com/wp-content/uploads/Durham16.jpg

Anti Federalist
05-21-2011, 03:31 PM
ROFL,

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Hmmm...lemme get out the trusty ol' Magic 8 Ball and give it a shake:

http://afunfair.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/magic_8ball_outlook_not_so_good.jpg

(Fortunately for him, I don't believe in magic.)