PDA

View Full Version : Economy is back on track, the budget is balanced and health care is just fine...

Elwar
05-20-2011, 08:02 PM
At least, it must be from what I've been hearing from the right wing news media.

Everything in the US is so peachy and perfect that we need to start worrying about other nations such as Israel and the Middle East.

These neo-cons remind me of the liberal movies where they go to some war torn nation and see the plight of the poor people who are getting killed, then they show a brief synopsis at the end talking about how the travesties are still going on and that they need our help.

s35wf
05-21-2011, 07:57 AM
At least, it must be from what I've been hearing from the right wing news media.

Everything in the US is so peachy and perfect that we need to start worrying about other nations such as Israel and the Middle East.

:rolleyes: Yep, the good ole USA is fast becoming a third world country; but we must send billions/trillions to the middle east & israel.

HOLLYWOOD
05-21-2011, 08:35 AM
:rolleyes: Yep, the good ole USA is fast becoming a third world country; but we must send billions/trillions to the middle east & Israel.

$2 more Billion to Egypt just yesterday(US Military Egyptian Puppet Regime). CFR/CIA job done quite well in starting Egyptian uprisings. Since Mubarak has stepped down, over 5,000 peaceful protestors/students/bloggers a Tahir Square, etc, has been given Military Tribunal Court convictions to prisons for people speaking out against the military. The military has killed, wounded, arrested, 1000's that have recently protested the "Status Quo"

http://jurist.org/paperchase/2011/04/egypt-military-court-convicts-blogger-for-insulting-army.php

Just Google it and there's 100's of hits, here's the US government in their overthrowing of Hosni Mubarak, installing a Military dictatorship completely in favor of the US policies, gets rewarded no matter how human rights are violated. $2 Billion to Egypt, yet the swindlers inside the Washington DC beltway are killing HEADSTART for kids in our own nation.

Americans are quite ignorant...

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-21-2011, 04:56 PM
But guys, these countries are vital to our national defense! :p