PDA

View Full Version : Video Bank?

rnestam
05-20-2011, 11:42 AM
Anyone have, or think it's a good idea, to have an easy searchable organized video bank for video producers to pull from? Categories like: RP Quotes less than :10, :30, 1:00, long categorized neatly by topic...Pundit quotes proved wrong, pundit quotes for RP, Against RP...Rally shots, sign waving shots, banner shots...Other Primary Candidates on war, economy, federal reserve/monetary, Nafta, Drugs, Gays etc...MISC: war footage, bad economy footage, graphics etc....

I think if it were just set up, even here, it would get fed pretty good and people like me who can edit but don't have the time to pull down all the video and slice it all up could really start pumping out vids...

Even if it were just in text form, folders and sub folders by topic with youtube address, length of video and short description could be a huge tool.

Bryan
05-23-2011, 10:37 PM
I think it would be very worthwhile.

low preference guy
05-23-2011, 10:38 PM
that idea is money

Fractal_Outlook
05-31-2011, 07:18 PM
Do want. I was just about to pop by in the forums to ask the video-maker types WHERE they get their SOURCE video... It's really hard sifting through already low-quality youtube vids that already also have music overlaying the video. Impossible to create from scratch that way.