PDA

View Full Version : Numbers for Oct 28

centure7
10-28-2007, 01:10 AM
I was going to publish the numbers each morning on a daily basis. I've decided that its a waste of time. Ron Paul completely dominates the internet by a huge margin for each and every Republican there is. I guess I could still start doing the funding numbers.

"Whenever the people are well-informed, they can be trusted with their own government."
-Thomas Jefferson

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders."
- Ronald Reagan

"I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts."
Abraham Lincoln

The people are now well informed because of the internet. Democracy will be restored. Or more technically, the Republic. The question of whether Ron Paul will win this election is mostly only a question of whether enough people have internet access.

UtahApocalypse
10-28-2007, 01:15 AM
The people are now well informed because of the internet. Democracy will be restored. Or more technically, the Republic. The question of whether Ron Paul will win this election is mostly only a question of whether enough people have internet access.

The bigger question is will everyone get off there computers and tell those without access.

centure7
10-28-2007, 01:45 AM
The bigger question is will everyone get off there computers and tell those without access.

Good point. I've been unhappy with my Meetup group because it only seems to meet one or two times per month. How can we win like that?!