PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson Loses Willie Nelson Endorsement Already

RonPaulFanInGA
05-20-2011, 04:39 AM
http://www.politico.com/blogs/bensmith/0511/Gary_Johnson_loses_Willie_Nelson_endorsement.html

Gary Johnson -- whose PAC was suspended today in Utah -- also loses his Willie Nelson endorsement.

“My position is [it's] too early for me to endorse anyone,” wrote Nelson in an email to fellow TeaPot Party member Steve Bloom. “And I think every one should vote their own conscience.”

According to Bloom’s account, when Nelson was reminded that he had approved the endorsement of Johnson, Nelson wrote back saying, “I know I said that. But I think I will wait and see where he stands on other things. My bad. Sorry.”

h XXp://www.garyjohnson2012.com/willie-nelson-and-the-teapot-party-endorse-presidential-candidate-gary-johnson

Sola_Fide
05-20-2011, 04:52 AM
Poor Gary.

Liberty_Mike
05-20-2011, 01:20 PM
Pretty ridiculous of Willie to endorse Gary then back out like that so soon. Looks as if Willie has some fantasy that Kucinich will be running against Obama. Dream on Nelson.

Kotin
05-20-2011, 01:30 PM
Oh dear..

Bruno
05-20-2011, 01:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfgZH8kFAKc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

libertybrewcity
05-20-2011, 11:33 PM
lol

GunnyFreedom
05-21-2011, 05:59 PM
There is a fine line between recreation and abuse, Willie...

Liberty Shark
05-21-2011, 08:44 PM
Is there really anyone out there supporting Johnson instead of Paul? Logically it makes little to no sense as he has nowhere near the name recognition, is less bold on the issues (for instance the drug issue), and is "pro-choice", thereby eliminating any slim chance as a GOP candidate.
It seems as though his only supporters are the D.C. beltway libertarians, who at this point are a total joke. What exactly have they accomplished all of these years?

Wren
05-21-2011, 09:15 PM
He's virtually being ignored as a contender so I don't think his run will impact RP much...yet. If he happens to gain enough traction and attention, it could be enough to split off the votes and we'll have another worry on our hands.