PDA

View Full Version : Must See This!!! You Must, You Must!

qwerty
10-28-2007, 12:42 AM
RON PAUL Message to Meet-Up Groups

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RTvezaigUd4

5 stars, put it in your favourites and comment on it!

YOU LOVE IT!

UtahApocalypse
10-28-2007, 12:51 AM
ummm.... not a message from Ron Paul, or to Meet-ups. Im lost. Good video, way misleading title.

Esor
10-28-2007, 12:53 AM
That was perfect for Ron Paul. He said something of the sort, "you agreed on all the points I don't, but maybe he can appeal to us both in different ways." It shows that there is something for everyone in Ron Paul.

Good video, thanks for the post.

qwerty
10-28-2007, 12:53 AM
ummm.... not a message from Ron Paul, or to Meet-ups. Im lost. Good video, way misleading title.

Did you watch the part where Ron is talking to people ?

Heīs basically saying, continue doing what you are doing.

d'anconia
10-28-2007, 12:57 AM
Far from "must see"... please don't use that sort of stuff in your title unless it's actually urgent.

qwerty
10-28-2007, 12:58 AM
Far from "must see"... please don't use that sort of stuff in your title unless it's actually urgent.

howīs that, you didnīt give any reasons ?

Can you get better news coverage than that ?

They call him, a dream come true candidate ?

And they are using RONīS QUOTES!

Magsec
10-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Can anyone tell me when that Glenn Beck video was aired? I think it's way earlier, but it would be fantastic if it aired within the last week. About a month ago on his radio show he was frimly driving home the point that he would boycott RP forever.

d'anconia
10-28-2007, 01:02 AM
Can anyone tell me when that Glenn Beck video was aired? I think it's way earlier, but it would be fantastic if it aired within the last week. About a month ago on his radio show he was frimly driving home the point that he would boycott RP forever.

I'd say about 2 weeks ago or so.

NoxTwilight
10-28-2007, 01:13 AM
Well I think the idea of a national rally day is great and will encourage my meet up groups to do it.

0zzy
10-28-2007, 01:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOkv2IrbFG8

now THAT video is a MUST see.