PDA

View Full Version : Senator Lindsey Graham: "I stand with Obama"

LisaNY
05-19-2011, 07:30 PM
make sure his constituents hear about this!

I am willing to take the bruises and stand by Obama to engage countries like Egypt and Tunisia and stay involved in Libya and finish the job in Iraq,” Graham said. “I am willing to take American dollars at a time when we’re flat broke, go back home and suffer the consequences of sending aid to Egypt at a time when South Carolina has 10 percent unemployment because I believe the Egyptian revolution is about a new way of doing business that’s better for us.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/19/obama-middle-east-speech-republican-reactions_n_864455.html

BuddyRey
05-19-2011, 08:22 PM
I can't wait to see this guy out of a job.

jmdrake
05-19-2011, 08:44 PM
When is this fool running again? This would make a great 30 second spot.

kylejack
05-19-2011, 08:46 PM
He has the right gist that America shouldn't be propping up dictators, but damned if he doesn't screw it up with all the other things he said.

jclay2
05-19-2011, 08:51 PM
Wow, this might even top the sheriff's comments about random house searches.

freshjiva
05-19-2011, 09:22 PM
He needs to be primaried. Jack Hunter would be awesome.

Humanae Libertas
05-19-2011, 09:31 PM
Sweet Jesus, someone vote his ass out already.

cindy25
05-19-2011, 09:36 PM
how does he win SC primaries?

LisaNY
05-19-2011, 09:55 PM
I just can't believe he said “I am willing to take American dollars at a time when we’re flat broke, go back home and suffer the consequences of sending aid to Egypt at a time when South Carolina has 10 percent unemployment because I believe the Egyptian revolution is about a new way of doing business that’s better for us".

How could he say something like that? Is he nuts? I really hope the South Carolina press picks up on this.

Carehn
05-19-2011, 10:00 PM
NO WAY! A Republican for war! I never thought i would see the day.

jmdrake
05-19-2011, 10:19 PM
He has the right gist that America shouldn't be propping up dictators, but damned if he doesn't screw it up with all the other things he said.

America shouldn't be propping up dictators...but we shouldn't be trying to overthrow dictators either....especially if we have to side with Al Qaeda to do it like we are doing in Libya.

Sola_Fide
05-19-2011, 10:22 PM
This guy is literally insane. Literally.

eduardo89
05-20-2011, 02:30 AM
how does he win SC primaries?

I hear he gives a pretty good blowjob.

anaconda
05-20-2011, 03:55 AM
So, is it a confirmed date at the Chicago bath house?

pacelli
05-20-2011, 06:17 AM
I'm not surprised at all.

galantarie
05-21-2011, 03:14 AM
This guy is literally insane. Literally.Please, before passing judgement, how many of you really know Moammar Gadhafi? Have you read any of his writings? Do you know of his accomplishments? Have you read the "Green Book"? I am just disappointed and disgusted with all the lies propagated by the present U.S. Federal administration. I know that is how the Gadhafi's feel, and the hurt, and senseless destruction upon Libya and false malignment perpetrated upon the Gadhafi clan as well. They never spoke words of hate and destruction (as OBAMA & the Western AXIS falsely claims). Do you remember the loving and sincere letters Moammar Gadhafi HIMSELF wrote to the world leaders ? Never a word of hate therein. And even when they falsely accused him of Lockerbie, what did he do? He gave billions to the poor families of the deceased victims. More recently, when his people were experiencing difficulties because of the NATO bombing, out of his own "pocket" he gave every citizen of the Jamahiriya an extra paycheck. You know, even his SAHARA aquaduct project, he would not keep just to the Libyan people; but, he wanted to share it with all Africa. He made the African Union a reality; and wanted to secure it with the real gold Dinar. (I laughed when one news reporter described him as a "benevolent despot" !) Yes, he always was benevolent; but I would never say " despot"; because (IF ONE READS his "GREEN BOOK") he rejects the notion of a dictator. He likes now to think of himself as a "father figure" like Pasquale Paoli. He is the Libyan "Guide"! and it is true: He holds no political position what-so-ever. He has no "position" to stand down from! He heart was broken in 1986 when his little 4 year old step child, Hanna, was killed in the Tripoli bombing; and his little Saif-al Arab was severely mutilated (as well as two of his other sons)....Did he seek vengeance? No, he made a beautiful memorial to them. America is not the country we were trained in school to love and honor. The Bankers and the Elite of the NWO have taken away the American Dream and replaced it with a Fascist-Corporate controlled State. But, as Fr. Corapi stated, as long as we stand on the side of good & God, we always will win---no matter who is in Power.
It was reported a few days ago, that Moammar's wife, and LAWYER- daughter Aicha (whose little daughter was just recenting killed by the NATO bombing of 01 May along with her brother Saif, and Mohammed's 2 children) fled to a Tunesian spa. Tunesia denied the report; and Gadhafi went on TV Thursday, also denying that. I believe they did all go to the underground shelter in that west Libyan area to escape the bombing of their once-beautiful Tripoli. Many others went with them; and that is why I believe the AXIS used an underground-bunker-buster nuke in that place where there was initially reported an 8.4 earthquake. It has not been reported in the Media concerning Moammar Gadhafi's most recent peace proposal. (All his other proposals, were not even debated or dialogued upon; nor, were they publicized in the Mass Media!) He has always sought peace and dialogue. Please go to my WORDPRESS (http://theorbo1.wordpress.com/2011/03/26/moammar-badhafi-edited-bbc-biography/) site and start reading and viewing the videos. Look at my other postings as well....And, please pray for Libya, a more truthful and compassionate America, and prosperity of the Jamahiriya.

Philhelm
05-21-2011, 04:22 AM
Wow, this might even top the sheriff's comments about random house searches.

I don't know if I'd go that far.

Feeding the Abscess
05-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Please, before passing judgement, how many of you really know Moammar Gadhafi? Have you read any of his writings? Do you know of his accomplishments? Have you read the "Green Book"? I am just disappointed and disgusted with all the lies propagated by the present U.S. Federal administration. I know that is how the Gadhafi's feel, and the hurt, and senseless destruction upon Libya and false malignment perpetrated upon the Gadhafi clan as well. They never spoke words of hate and destruction (as OBAMA & the Western AXIS falsely claims). Do you remember the loving and sincere letters Moammar Gadhafi HIMSELF wrote to the world leaders ? Never a word of hate therein. And even when they falsely accused him of Lockerbie, what did he do? He gave billions to the poor families of the deceased victims. More recently, when his people were experiencing difficulties because of the NATO bombing, out of his own "pocket" he gave every citizen of the Jamahiriya an extra paycheck. You know, even his SAHARA aquaduct project, he would not keep just to the Libyan people; but, he wanted to share it with all Africa. He made the African Union a reality; and wanted to secure it with the real gold Dinar. (I laughed when one news reporter described him as a "benevolent despot" !) Yes, he always was benevolent; but I would never say " despot"; because (IF ONE READS his "GREEN BOOK") he rejects the notion of a dictator. He likes now to think of himself as a "father figure" like Pasquale Paoli. He is the Libyan "Guide"! and it is true: He holds no political position what-so-ever. He has no "position" to stand down from! He heart was broken in 1986 when his little 4 year old step child, Hanna, was killed in the Tripoli bombing; and his little Saif-al Arab was severely mutilated (as well as two of his other sons)....Did he seek vengeance? No, he made a beautiful memorial to them. America is not the country we were trained in school to love and honor. The Bankers and the Elite of the NWO have taken away the American Dream and replaced it with a Fascist-Corporate controlled State. But, as Fr. Corapi stated, as long as we stand on the side of good & God, we always will win---no matter who is in Power.
It was reported a few days ago, that Moammar's wife, and LAWYER- daughter Aicha (whose little daughter was just recenting killed by the NATO bombing of 01 May along with her brother Saif, and Mohammed's 2 children) fled to a Tunesian spa. Tunesia denied the report; and Gadhafi went on TV Thursday, also denying that. I believe they did all go to the underground shelter in that west Libyan area to escape the bombing of their once-beautiful Tripoli. Many others went with them; and that is why I believe the AXIS used an underground-bunker-buster nuke in that place where there was initially reported an 8.4 earthquake. It has not been reported in the Media concerning Moammar Gadhafi's most recent peace proposal. (All his other proposals, were not even debated or dialogued upon; nor, were they publicized in the Mass Media!) He has always sought peace and dialogue. Please go to my WORDPRESS (http://theorbo1.wordpress.com/2011/03/26/moammar-badhafi-edited-bbc-biography/) site and start reading and viewing the videos. Look at my other postings as well....And, please pray for Libya, a more truthful and compassionate America, and prosperity of the Jamahiriya.

He was referring to Lindsey Graham.