PDA

View Full Version : Rick Santorum Santorum says McCain lacks temperament to be president

Agorism
05-19-2011, 06:33 PM
"As a conservative, I don't agree with McCain on many issues and I don't think he has the temperament and leadership ability to move the country in the right direction," Santorum said in the call."

And more recently Santorum embraced torture

"Everything I've read shows that we would not have gotten this information as to who this man was if it had not been gotten information from people who were subject to enhanced interrogation," Santorum said. "So this idea that we didn't ask that question while Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was being waterboarded, he doesn't understand how enhanced interrogation works. I mean, you break somebody, and after they're broken, they become cooperative. And that's when we got this information."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/18/santorum-backtracks-on-mccain-criticism/

JohnGalt1225
05-19-2011, 08:27 PM
What's up with Slick Rick attacking McCain lately? Didn't he get the memo? McCain lost the election in 2008.

Brian4Liberty
05-19-2011, 08:36 PM
Not to stick up for Santorum, but pretty much everyone in the know thinks that McCain is a loose cannon.

Agorism
05-19-2011, 08:58 PM
Well that first statement was from 07'.

But I just put it there so that when you see team McCain gave this moron paypack four years later, people would have context.

Although Santorum is such a moron, the response from team McCain may have just been a natural reaction rather than repaying Santorum from previous attacks.

gaazn
05-21-2011, 05:41 PM
Santorum is in the race to help Romney. It was intended for him to split votes with Huckabee, but now that Huckabee is out there is nothing else for him to do but go after McCain, another arch enemy of Romney's.