PDA

View Full Version : Global warming debate

akforme
05-19-2011, 03:20 PM
I think a good idea is point out that the government has a hurdle to jump before they can ever be taken serious and that's the petrodollar. Our dollar has value by OPEC is using it. It's in our governments best interest not to get off oil and until the dollar situation is fixed, nothing will be.

My father in law is a raging liberal and when I brought this up last night he stopped fighting and started listening because he didn't have any answer to it.

specsaregood
05-19-2011, 03:22 PM
I think a good idea is point out that the government has a hurdle to jump before they can ever be taken serious and that's the petrodollar. Our dollar has value by OPEC is using it. It's in our governments best interest not to get off oil and until the dollar situation is fixed, nothing will be.

My father in law is a raging liberal and when I brought this up last night he stopped fighting and started listening because he didn't have any answer to it.

Did you give him Dr. Pauls excellent column on that subject? "The end of the dollar hegemony"?

pcosmar
05-19-2011, 03:25 PM
Definitely warming. Snow has melted.
Grass is coming back and I will be able to plant in a couple weeks.
;)
:cool:

specsaregood
05-19-2011, 03:26 PM
//

akforme
05-19-2011, 03:33 PM
Did you give him Dr. Pauls excellent column on that subject? "The end of the dollar hegemony"?

baby steps. He's such an obama zombie that I have to watch what I saw. They have like 3 pics of him in their house.

Warrior_of_Freedom
05-19-2011, 04:03 PM
The summer here has been mild. It's rarely even reached 80 degrees yet. A decade ago it would have been 90 already.

Danke
05-19-2011, 04:08 PM
Then you have the perfect gift for him to add to his collection: http://images1.cpcache.com/product/437436561v9_480x480_Front.jpg