PDA

View Full Version : Yo,anyone going tomorrow to Cheyenne Wy??

speciallyblend
10-27-2007, 11:55 PM
If anyone from forums is going drop a line in this thread. I would love to meet others who might be going to the Ron Paul Rally in Cheyenne Wy tomorrow??

I hope to at least get to shake his hand:) me and my wife are going along with a friend.

Ron Pauling IT 2008,Representing the Colorado Mtns:)

me3
10-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Are people from your MeetUp going?

speciallyblend
10-28-2007, 12:02 AM
Our friend is,he is going to the high dollar dinner thingy.we are just driving with him,we are going to the rally then,i guess we are gonna be bored off our asses till our friend gets out of the dinner. I'm also a member of the group,my wife is joining soon.

me3
10-28-2007, 12:03 AM
Have a safe trip and best of luck!

speciallyblend
10-28-2007, 12:10 AM
I'm excited:) I just want to thank Dr Ron Paul and let him know Colorado believes in Liberty:)

speciallyblend
10-28-2007, 05:39 AM
ok anyone else going to cheyenne today for the Ron Paul Rally. 3 of us are driving from central colorado to show our support.I just wish i had the dollars to go to the special dinner. Me and my wife are going to therally,then hopefully their is something to do in cheyenne while we wait for the dinner to end? My wife says its cheyenne wy,so i better get enjoyment kicking rocks on the ground:)

Ron Paul 2008

PS hmmm i cant believe im excited to go drive 3-4 hrs then sit around for 2 hrs waiting for my friend(Kevin) to go to his high dollar dinner with Ron Paul:) then drive back to Colorado. plus im missing the football games sigh:) ALL FOR RON PAUL:)

Diana
10-28-2007, 06:29 PM
I was there. Except my daughter got car sick and we ended up not getting there until it was ending. I stood in line and shook RP's hand though. Talking to a few people in line it sounds like there's still some confusion as to how the election works here in WY, so I want to help get information out about that to as many as possible.