PDA

View Full Version : Huge Hit Piece on Ron by, again, Eric Bowling.

RileyE104
05-19-2011, 09:49 AM
I'm telling ya, this guy has a hard-on for Ron because he knows how great Ron's influence is becoming! I hate it, but at the same time, I love it because there's nothing Ron's opponents can do anymore but squirm in their seats, lie out of their teeth and bitch like little girls! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4eTr-YMQMI&feature=feedu

NOTE: This isn't for the weak-hearted.. You WILL get pissed off, especially when they talk about "defunding Israel" as opposed to his REAL position of cutting ALL foreign aid.

AGRP
05-19-2011, 10:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtpKjgwi4Sc

Agorism
05-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Who is that guy?

lew
05-19-2011, 11:22 AM
That wasn't really a hit piece at all. I've seen much, MUCH worse. They disagreed with Paul's philosophy on foreign policy. They stated numerous times his core values are core conservative values. The worst person on the panel was the woman. Overall, not really that bad of a piece at all. At least the media is talking about him this election cycle.

SWATH
05-19-2011, 11:25 AM
No that was pretty bad, every utterance of Ron Paul or his positions was a slight against him even the last thing about how the Dems want him as the nominee. These people are embarrassments. Unclear thinker my ass.

KingRobbStark
05-19-2011, 11:29 AM
I think thats a good sign. We're on our way to the White House.

lew
05-19-2011, 11:30 AM
No that was pretty bad, every utterance of Ron Paul or his positions was a slight against him even the last thing about how the Dems want him as the nominee. These people are embarrassments. Unclear thinker my ass.

No, it really wasn't. The libertarian on there was the worst guest, but the Fox News guy was somewhat defending Paul against the libertarian.

This is by far a 'hit piece.'

We all complained in '07 that he got no coverage. Now when he gets it, people complain. The coverage on Newt's flip flopping has been far worse than this. This is nothing.

If Paul makes it anywhere close to the nomination, expect the worse. The media will have a field day with the Newsletters, with all their ****** this and ****** that. I hope the Campaign is fully prepared to answer for that. If not, and by the possibility that Paul got the nomination, Obama would win in a landslide.

SWATH
05-19-2011, 11:31 AM
Eric Bolling reminds so much of that smug arrogant ignorant guy on Fox and friends, the one that looks like Billy Crystal. Both total smug unhappy angry ignorant neocons.

JohnGalt1225
05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
At least we're getting coverage this go around.

Sballmer
05-19-2011, 01:59 PM
It seems like they are talking about Ron more than Herman Cain. I just wish they would get his stance right. They want to make it look like he hates israel. They did not mention that he against ALL foreign aid.

BeautifulWorld
05-19-2011, 03:47 PM
I think a photo of Ronald Reagan and Ron Paul together should be used as a flier/handout. Show Reagan loving conservatives. Visuals make an impact.

If you love the Tea Party but think Ron Paul is a nut Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/If-you-love-the-Tea-Party-but-think-Ron-Paul-is-a-nut-please-friend-me/118960598172931

Michael Matalucci They're junkies. Nothing more. They should be treated as street trash, and spat on. I hate when I'm in the city that those junkie bums ask me for handout. Damned junkie panhandlers. Why can't the government just put a bunch of spiked dope on the street so they will all die

Nice people!

HarryBrowneLives
05-19-2011, 05:18 PM
This was one of the worst hit jobs I've seen in a long time. Any one of us on that show would have torn that to shreds. Total misrepresentation of his positions on so many fronts I can't even get started. The libertarian cardboard cutout they had on was clearly trying to make a name for himself and really should be ashamed.

This goes to show you that we need to really take charge of our Power Resources. In Sociology 101: "To operationalize the filtering of information during an innovative decision process by a gatekeeper."

Faux News is a Power Resource of the Neocon tools. Ours has been the internet.

AJ187
05-21-2011, 02:46 PM
I think a photo of Ronald Reagan and Ron Paul together should be used as a flier/handout. Show Reagan loving conservatives. Visuals make an impact.

If you love the Tea Party but think Ron Paul is a nut Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/If-you-love-the-Tea-Party-but-think-Ron-Paul-is-a-nut-please-friend-me/118960598172931

Michael Matalucci They're junkies. Nothing more. They should be treated as street trash, and spat on. I hate when I'm in the city that those junkie bums ask me for handout. Damned junkie panhandlers. Why can't the government just put a bunch of spiked dope on the street so they will all die

Nice people!

What a godawful group of cowards on that site. I dare anyone of them to say those things to my face.

Liberty Shark
05-21-2011, 05:39 PM
As pathetic as that smear tactic was by Bolling, even more pathetic is his TV shows ratings. There's barely anyone watching Bolling's show. First of all, its on Fox Business Network. Not that FBN is bad, I actually like the channel - when Stossel's show & Judge Napolitano's show are on. However, other than those 2 shows the channel is truly pathetic and I'm sure that its competition, CNBC, has exponentially more viewers. Also, the channel is stuck in the 200's, at least here where I am, crammed in between MTV3 and VH1 disco, so that just about sums it up. Not to mention the fact that its on at 10PM at night.

SimpleName
05-23-2011, 07:04 PM
"Why does he have to go all in?" WHAT?!?! WHAT??!? Are you serious Eric Bolling? PRINCIPLES! Some people, a mysterious bunch of nuts according to this panel, actually live by certain principles, ethics, and values.

Whatever. Not too bad a piece. Bolling defended Paul and repeatedly gave him the benefit of the doubt. But enough with Israeli democracy. It is as democratic as the Jim Crow laws.