PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain Questioned in Nashville

Joey Fuller
05-19-2011, 07:14 AM
I politely questioned Herman Cain about his support of the TARP Bailouts in Nashville, TN yesterday...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol45PnAIFRU&feature=channel_video_title
I explained that I enjoyed the South Carolina debates and wanted to clarify his position on some economic issues... He admitted he supported TARP.. yet tried to say that the article he wrote himself in which he PRAISED TARP and CHIDED FREE MARKET PURISTS was taken out of context.. saying "they took it out of context" yet it was an article written solely by Cain with no editorial opinion or framework.

He then became upset when I tried to ask him about the Federal Reserve and the recent revelation that billions of Bailout Dollars went to Foreign Banks... informing me that my question was too long... funny way to treat someone who introduced himself as a potential supporter trying to make an informed decision...

While I was questioning him, we were shaking hands.. and one of his supporters slapped my wrist and forearm when I asked him about the Federal Reserve's secretive lending practices... and he hightailed it outta there...

My previous youtube vid on Cain features him shilling for the Federal Reserve.. is almost at 20,000 hits!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiAkeFJXwUk&feature=channel_video_title

:collins:

angelatc
05-19-2011, 07:18 AM
I don't have a video, but one of my co-bloggers told us another Herman Cain story:

http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2011/05/herman-cain-embodies-the-definition-of-insanity.html#comment-6a00d83452719d69e20154326414c3970c

Eric Parks said...

I just received word from Dr. Mike, who ran for house rep in these parts during the last cycle. He was at a republican luncheon with Mr. Cain and asked him about the SPP. Apparently, he adamantly denied ever being involved.

Chester Copperpot
05-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Of course... It all makes sense...

All we have to do is go down the federal reserve as a tour group and just ask them everything and of course they will tell us all

Cain is so smart..

I wonder why Ron Paul didnt think of this?

:rolleyes:

sailingaway
05-19-2011, 07:21 AM
Well done. Don't let this thread die. When it starts to drop, remind me and I'll move it to Opposing candidates....

The only bad thing about those subforums is that while they provide an easy resource when you want to find something, they don't help people keep updated, generally, as well. (or I'd move it now)

I think his response shows they are sensitive to this. They are actually trying to spin his time at the fed as 'when he determined what a bad place it was so started a crusade against it [by selling pizza]' Well, the pizza part is mine.....

sailingaway
05-19-2011, 07:26 AM
I don't have a video, but one of my co-bloggers told us another Herman Cain story:

http://redstateeclectic.typepad.com/redstate_commentary/2011/05/herman-cain-embodies-the-definition-of-insanity.html#comment-6a00d83452719d69e20154326414c3970c

Nice, I bookmarked that blog for future use, and added this comment:

People also need to be told about the discount window, and what it means when they read that 'banks used the money to improve their bottom line and did not lend it out'.

The money was 'lent' to the banks through the discount window at zero or 1% interest. They then buy treasury bonds -- i.e. loan it back to us at 3% interest. So when they 'pay it back' they keep the 2% difference in INTEREST THEY GOT FROM US ON MONEY WE LOANED TO THEM FOR FREE.

A nice game, if you can get it.

Paid back, my foot.

iamse7en
05-19-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm so sick of people saying, "Yeah, I supported TARP at the time, but I don't like how it was implemented, so I don't support it anymore." Such a freaking cop out. The whole world cried disaster at the time, so they joined with the chorus, now with the populist anger over the bailouts, they can now claim it wasn't done the way THEY would have liked it. Ask them, how would YOU like it to have been done? Either way, you are still handing hundreds of billions via the Treasury, and TRILLIONS via the Fed. Tell me, sir, how would you like to "implement" the looting of the American taxpayer. Get lost you Fed shill.

hillertexas
05-19-2011, 07:52 AM
He seems waaaay sensitive about the FED. I think regular people would care about the FED question when couched in the fact that the $$ went to foreign banks.

Herman Cain, former Chairman and Member of the Board of Directors for the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City

That means Herman Cain is a Big Bad Banker!! No need to audit the Fed. Bailing out bankers is good.

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/a458/hillertexas/ron_paul_2012_stick_it_to_the_bankers_bumper_stick er-p128823594705298188tmn6_400.jpg

angelatc
05-19-2011, 07:53 AM
^^ Exactly. He didn't like the way it was implemented because the government was choosing winners and losers.

Uhm....that's the very essence of the program.

Sola_Fide
05-19-2011, 08:01 AM
I politely questioned Herman Cain about his support of the TARP Bailouts in Nashville, TN yesterday...

I explained that I enjoyed the South Carolina debates and wanted to clarify his position on some economic issues... He admitted he supported TARP.. yet tried to say that the article he wrote himself in which he PRAISED TARP and CHIDED FREE MARKET PURISTS was taken out of context.. saying "they took it out of context" yet it was an article written solely by Cain with no editorial opinion or framework.

He then became upset when I tried to ask him about the Federal Reserve and the recent revelation that billions of Bailout Dollars went to Foreign Banks... informing me that my question was too long... funny way to treat someone who introduced himself as a potential supporter trying to make an informed decision...

While I was questioning him, we were shaking hands.. and one of his supporters slapped my wrist and forearm when I asked him about the Federal Reserve's secretive lending practices... and he hightailed it outta there...

My previous youtube vid on Cain features him shilling for the Federal Reserve.. is almost at 20,000 hits!!!

Whoooooaaaa! This is great!

Napoleon's Shadow
05-19-2011, 08:07 AM
I'm so sick of people saying, "Yeah, I supported TARP at the time, but I don't like how it was implemented, so I don't support it anymore." Such a freaking cop out. The whole world cried disaster at the time, so they joined with the chorus, now with the populist anger over the bailouts, they can now claim it wasn't done the way THEY would have liked it. Ask them, how would YOU like it to have been done? Either way, you are still handing hundreds of billions via the Treasury, and TRILLIONS via the Fed. Tell me, sir, how would you like to "implement" the looting of the American taxpayer. Get lost you Fed shill.
Someone should simply ask these guys "Do you think the bailouts were Constitutional, and if so, can you cite where the Constitution gives the federal government the power to do that?"

Their response should be entertaining.

Live Free or Die
05-19-2011, 08:11 AM
What a weasel. Thanks for getting that on video.

Sola_Fide
05-19-2011, 08:13 AM
Joey,

You really outdid yourself here man. Every Tea Party person needs to see this video.

swiftfoxmark2
05-19-2011, 08:18 AM

Couldn't agree with you more. This is nothing more than what a Statist would say, "If I ran things, I would do it better". And again we are saddled with a bunch of people who don't want to dismantle the unconstitutional elements in our government, but merely want them running their way.

JK/SEA
05-19-2011, 08:30 AM
I love how the goon squad went into action there...speaks volumes. lol

jmdrake
05-19-2011, 08:33 AM

Eric Parks said...

I just received word from Dr. Mike, who ran for house rep in these parts during the last cycle. He was at a republican luncheon with Mr. Cain and asked him about the SPP. Apparently, he adamantly denied ever being involved.

Is there any solid evidence that he was involved? If so then that can totally sink him.

Edit: Never mind. I've found it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?291784-supports-a-NORTH-AMERICAN-UNION-has-several-TIES-TO-GLOBALISTS&p=3286687&posted=1#post3286687

nobody's_hero
05-19-2011, 09:05 AM
Translation: "I like big government, I just don't like that kind of big government."

Napoleon's Shadow
05-19-2011, 09:10 AM
What is "The SPP"?

Joey Fuller
05-19-2011, 09:10 AM
fed reserve shill!

Joey Fuller
05-19-2011, 09:12 AM
thanks for the nice comments... It was tough to get to him.. like a mosh pit.. and I really thought he would take time to talk to me as he had all of the other people he had spoke with... it seems the phrase 'federal reserve' is a trigger for "I gotta go" and karate chop his arm!
haha

ctiger2
05-19-2011, 09:22 AM
+1 Rep for OP. Excellent work.

John of Des Moines
05-19-2011, 09:23 AM
When I read the thread title I first thought the FBI or the police were finally questioning Cain about his days as the Kansas City Federal Reserve mafia Don.

Oh, good job by the way.

sailingaway
05-19-2011, 09:24 AM
Check out these pics of Herman Cain's luxurious arrival to Nashville, TN

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-GLstiBJ-E34/TdUv0OwwivI/AAAAAAAAB8A/YOpgZK_EFJ4/s1600/cain3.JPG
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-acjaIXWNXw8/TdUv3SCf0VI/AAAAAAAAB8E/P9o0nnYXT1U/s1600/cain4.JPG
http://www.tennesseesonsofliberty.com/2011/05/luxurious-herman-cain.html

Well, we chartered Ron a plane. Unless it is his own plane (entirely possible) he doesn't have much say in how it is outfitted.

AGRP
05-19-2011, 09:31 AM
His handlers quickly ushered him away at :43 when they discovered he was being filmed.

jmdrake
05-19-2011, 11:18 AM
What is "The SPP"?

SPP stands for the "Security and Prosperity Partnership". Glenn Beck described it as a "trial balloon" for and precursor to the North American Union. The North American Union is a plan to merge the U.S., Canada and Mexico into a "superstate". The important thing to remember is that this is one "conspiracy theory" that some conservatives (like Beck and Lou Dobbs) have signed onto to some degree and hence can be used to attack Cain.

guitarlifter
05-19-2011, 11:53 AM
His handlers quickly ushered him away at :43 when they discovered he was being filmed.

Yeah, I just noticed that, too. And "too long of a question"? It took literally three seconds to ask! I wonder if he said that and left because he was being ushered away from avoiding being filmed but would have otherwise answered that question without being on candid camera or because he actually wanted to avoid that question in general? He was being ushered away before the question was even done, and it looked like it was because of the filming, not necessarily the question. That's not to say, however, that he wouldn't have avoided that question anyway.

Joey Fuller
05-19-2011, 12:15 PM
Everyone was filming him..everyone was shaking his hand... he did not accelerate his departure until I said the phrase "federal reserve"...

HarryBrowneLives
05-19-2011, 12:49 PM
How many people were there?

Lucille
05-19-2011, 01:50 PM

Well done, Joey!

VBRonPaulFan
05-19-2011, 02:15 PM
Obviously by 'too long of a question' he meant - it's too long of a question to answer... hence why he was saying this isn't the time for it. Looks like he was trying to shake as many hands as possible and kiss some ass so obviously he's not going to waste half an hour discussing his opinion on the banking system...

His first response was a total cop out though.

Joey Fuller
05-19-2011, 02:30 PM
I feel like Ron Paul Jr. All I Do is Win!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtl2ZuJpG9M&feature=player_embedded

RonPaulCult
05-19-2011, 04:05 PM
I really enjoyed your video and I would like to spread it, but I request that you make a new version of it that allows people to read the text. Your video switches between the pages of text far too quickly for the average person.

sailingaway
05-19-2011, 04:59 PM
freepers have an article they are chortling over saying 'the attacks by the Paulbots are raising Cain's credibility as being an expert on the Federal reserve...' Reading their comments made me despair for humanity, so I xed out of the site, but they are really over the top about it. No one mentioned his cheerleading for TARP, mind you.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-19-2011, 07:14 PM
bump

wgadget
05-19-2011, 07:46 PM
Tonight on WSB radio, Herman Cain said: "If you mess with Israel, you mess with the United States."

ACK.

Napoleon's Shadow
05-19-2011, 07:48 PM
Tonight on WSB radio, Herman Cain said: "If you mess with Israel, you mess with the United States."

ACK.
Didn't WWI start that very same way?

sailingaway
05-19-2011, 08:59 PM

ACK.

He's said that before. That's part of his standard red meat meme.

Joey Fuller
05-20-2011, 07:07 AM
how many people were there? umm.. guesstimate probably 80-100.

if you want to read the text included in the video.. just pause it.. or read the attached links.. I could repost it and lengthen the scenes with the text.. but that would take awhile.. my computer or youtube? I don't know which has been acting buggy...

It's only been up for one day and it reached 3000+hits!!! This is big! This is spreading as fast as my Ron Paul 'Take out the CIA' video

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-20-2011, 03:40 PM
if you want to read the text included in the video.. just pause it.. or read the attached links.. I could repost it and lengthen the scenes with the text.. but that would take awhile.. my computer or youtube? I don't know which has been acting buggy...

It's only been up for one day and it reached 3000+hits!!! This is big! This is spreading as fast as my Ron Paul 'Take out the CIA' videoIt's not worth it to reload the video and lose all the reaction to it. As you said, viewers can just hit pause.

thehungarian
05-20-2011, 04:35 PM
It is disturbing to me how RedState and HotAir and even sometimes my beloved Ace of Spades HQ blogs are all pushing Herman Cain as some kind of godsend. It seems like half of Cain's supporters only support him because he is black and it will do away with the "racist white conservative" meme pushed in the MSM, which is a form of racism in itself that seems lost on them. That they give credence to a nobody like Herman Cain who spouts generalities like "We have a spending problem!" and "Get government out of the way!" while rejecting a god damn TITAN in Dr. Paul is sickening and shows they are not at all interested in liberty issues. When Herman Cain writes a book or even an op-ed about his views on monetary policy, the Police State or even foreign policy, then I may not completely reject him.

If I read another comment that reads like "My DREAM ticket is Cain/Palin. 8 Years of Cain followed by 8 years of Palin!!!11!!1" I may go blind in rage.

efiniti
05-20-2011, 05:19 PM
Thanks for questioning him! Its people like you that get the truth out of these politicians for everyone to see.

Romulus
05-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Good job Joey + rep!

Joey Fuller
05-21-2011, 06:35 AM
thanks... I may have some footage from a different angle and some more insight... I won't be able to post it until late Sunday night or Monday am. stay tuned!