PDA

View Full Version : Herman Cain CONFRONTED about bailouts! Avoids question [VIDEO]

Napoleon's Shadow
05-19-2011, 05:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol45PnAIFRU

S.Shorland
05-19-2011, 05:39 AM
Herman ' I've got a plan,to get a plan!' Cain.

Joey Fuller
05-19-2011, 07:23 AM
just wanted to add my personal experience when I confronted Cain last night:

I explained that I enjoyed the South Carolina debates and wanted to clarify his position on some economic issues... He admitted he supported TARP.. yet tried to say that the article he wrote himself in which he PRAISED TARP and CHIDED FREE MARKET PURISTS was taken out of context.. saying "they took it out of context" yet it was an article written solely by Cain with no additional editorial opinion or framework.

He then became upset when I tried to ask him about the Federal Reserve and the recent revelation that billions of Bailout Dollars went to Foreign Banks... informing me that my question was too long... funny way to treat someone who introduced himself as a potential supporter trying to make an informed decision...

While I was questioning him, we were shaking hands.. and one of his supporters slapped my wrist and forearm when I asked him about the Federal Reserve's secretive lending practices... and he hightailed it outta there...

ItsTime
05-19-2011, 07:26 AM
So a Cain supporter assaulted you for asking about the FED?

angelatc
05-19-2011, 07:29 AM
Matt Collins is obviously Napoleon's SHadow - this is the third thread that this video is posted in. The mods really should smack him.

Chowder
05-19-2011, 11:16 AM
Post this video everywhere you go. Place it on Face book, Tea Party sites, Conservative forums etc. We need to let the people know who Cain really is!

Napoleon's Shadow
05-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Post this video everywhere you go. Place it on Face book, Tea Party sites, Conservative forums etc. We need to let the people know who Cain really is!
Just put it on the Sean Hannity Forums heh