PDA

View Full Version : Hit Piece on Ron Pau: Drug legalization will sink candidacy

Chowder
05-18-2011, 08:04 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ac/20110518/cm_ac/8496891_ron_pauls_support_of_drug_legalization_wil l_sink_his_candidacy_1

Another piece of shit phony journalism article, also keeps repeating he's an isolationist.:mad:

The Ron Paul support on the comments are OUTSTANDING!

This one goes in the hall of fame for best bullshit award of the week.

The reason for the smiley face was a mistake on my part. On the other hand it's too stupid it's funny.

Legend1104
05-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Not one negative comment. I think the drug thing is dying a slow death. One day people will look at it like prohibition

Working Poor
05-18-2011, 10:48 PM
I read all the comments and it sure does look like people are starting to hear Ron, I feel almost giddy about it.,

specsaregood
05-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Conservative: I'll bet you're in favor of selling crystal meth to school kids from vending machines!

Libertarian: Yes, but only if the vending machines are run by the private sector and not the government

wtf?
And

In any case, Paul, by his advocacy for drug legalization, is an example of someone who takes a principle to the greatest extreme, past where it is practical. Most people are still on the other side of the question and, like the conservative shocked at the idea of selling crystal meth to school kids from vending machines, are not going to be convinced easily.

Note: Source: Ron Paul, Hookers, and Heroin, Michael Medved, The Daily Beast, May 17, 2011

ronpaulitician
05-18-2011, 11:37 PM
The sillier the arguments, the easier to debase.

(There actually ARE arguments against some of Paul's viewpoints, so perhaps these silly articles are a blessing in disguise.)

YumYum
05-19-2011, 02:41 AM
What will sink Ron Paul's candidacy is all the campaign donations the drug cartels will give to Ron's opponents.

BeautifulWorld
05-19-2011, 11:57 AM
RON PAUL and BLACK FOLKS UNFAIR SYSTEM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TQ2EXMn5YU&feature=related