PDA

View Full Version : Cops invade my neighborhood, almost have wrong address.....

coastie
05-18-2011, 07:59 PM
http://www.newsherald.com/news/panama-93618-beach-year.html

According to a sheriff’s office report, the victim and Pittman were in an altercation along Front Beach Road where Pittman reportedly brandished a gun out his car window at the victim’s car. The victim then followed Pittman to his home. Pittman recognized the victim’s car and followed him to the gas station, where the incident occurred.

Little more at link.

Long story short, my little 8 lb Shiz-poo (stfu, that's my princess:p) tore out of our fence because of a ruckus out front. By the time I cornered the house dead sprint( I love my dog, and she's short winded) and halfway through my yard-I look up to see two Bay County SO with my neighbor's car boxed in(across the street). One rolled his window down as my Warrior Princess Shiz-poo made it to the cars and found her target, which was one of those assholes whose was standing out, full tac gear, lol. I yelled out, with all seriousness, "DON'T YOU SHOOT MY FUCKING DOG!"..........:p:D:cool:

He looked at me like I sprouted a penis, right then and there, out of my forehead. Perplexed, he smiled as I snatched her up and said "nah, she's a good girl..." and motioned toward her to pet her, and he almost didn't get 2 fingers back, LOL. GOOD GIRL!!!

Anyway, I asked why they had my neighbors car boxed in, and they just said, the situation is under control, he hopped in the car, and they rolled their windows up and just sat there. When I got back to my yard(where my wife and the neighbor whose car is boxed in still were), my wife says "look-they're everywhere"...that's when I notice they're looking for someone, and walking down the street. Turns out, they had the wrong address, and were looking for dude in the link, which was just a few houses down:eek:....

Just a reminder of how easy it is to come in contact with these guys, + the fact that the situation was not under control, he could've easily squeezed out, killed one of many kids on this road, etc.....

Luckily, none of my neighbors trusted them, and everyone I talked to went in, and loaded up, and waited for them to all leave.:D

Friggin crazy